Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (56375 Views)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by cydophobia(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2018
Where are those foolish people saying "it is easier to stay in Nigeria than abroad ".

What happen to Ayefele if he doesn't have another investment?.

As for Yinka...I pray God will compensate you in multiple folds.

Be strong brah.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53am On Aug 19, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Beans indeed Lol grin
Tell us your own now!
And you are laughing at us!!
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2018
Yes
tunjijones:

I dnt usually do this.. But for u I wld do it.

Guy I think you are a big fool. I rest my case.

Weather I work as a security man in glo or as the gate man does it make any difference as related to the subject matter?

I I dnt think you are a fool. I knw u are a fool. Get the fucck outta my mention.
Man, no matter what how much you try to explain to these stupid people,they will never yield.
Bunch of sick dickheads angry
Most of them don’t even live anywhere close to southwest and never been to southwest before . But they jump from one southwest thread to another spewing bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by agbonkamen(f): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is the end result of those who get their wealth through ungodly means

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

This has already serves as a lessons to majority of Nigerians

Truly, hardworking pays
you are a fool
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 19, 2018
cydophobia:
Where are those foolish people saying "it is easier to stay in Nigeria than abroad ".

What happen to Ayefele if he doesn't have another investment?.

As for Yinka...I pray God will compensate you in multiple folds.

Be strong brah.
Are you saying you can build a non government approved building abroad.
Man go to hell with your abroad poo!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by GreatEngineer(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2018
How can a reasonable human being put up a structured of about #800m as claim on a land with first obtaining the necessary documents including C of O.
He is on a long think if he doesn't have C of O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:

Like I said.. You are a fool. Everybody wld die one die. U might even die bfor me... Fooollll.
My dad died at age 83 am sure nobody in ur entire clan can live up to that age.

With this ur stupidity I dnt think you wld see the end if this year
Please Mr Tunji, Just leave that guy alone.
Don't let him get you angry this beautiful sunday morning.
You should know how people like this are in real life.
You meet different kind of people here, you try not to reply the ones that want to get you angry, cos we wonder how someone could talk of another person's dead parents in such manner, may God forgive him.

May the beautiful soul of your wonderful parents continue to Rest in perfect Peace bro.
It shall be well with you.
Do have a blessed week ahead.
And PLEASE, don't reply him anymore.
He will meet his own in front.
Cheers bro!
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Shukuakukobambi: 7:57am On Aug 19, 2018
shukudi:

Yes, Ayefele has resolved it by crying in the media.
Bring your building approvals, you dey shout for social media say na political witch hunt. if you are not a witch, why fear the hunters?

If he knew he didn't have the approvals, why then didn't he try to regularise it? Why try to politicise it?

Anyway, I don't have the details so I can't make a judgement but I just hate waste and this is a colossal waste

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2018
agbonkamen:
you are a fool
You have time replying him.
You see some comments here and wonder what kind of human being are these people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by enemyofprogress: 8:03am On Aug 19, 2018
I bring you good news from Ibadan Oyo state

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by jaybest90(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2018
More pictures
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 19, 2018
kolmart:
Am sorry for Nigerians especially Oyo state people APC cannot employ our graduates but still destroying the people who is employing our employment graduate properties because of political indifferences is this a democracy? I have said it times without numbers we need military rule in this country Nigeria is not ripe enough for democracy all those people calling themself politician in Nigeria are bunch of thieves, looters and ritualists. 2019 election is around the corner everybody should shine their face. Even the bible said " those people that are assembles for him belongs to Him but not those that are scattering" and for those mad people complaining about Ayefele source of money if their own fore father can do the same to get their money they will do more than that. Ayefele used his own money to the benefit of human kind, what are the benefit are we deriving from our politicians? they stole our money and took it to abroad to benefit the foreigner a lot of people are here on this forum that don't use brain to comment but only eyes. 2019 is very much around SHINE YOUR EYE
Gibberish..... As I was reading it, my head just dey turn.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by uriris: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

Truly, hardworking pays

Ode

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by tunjijones(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70409985:

Please Mr Tunji, Just leave that guy alone.
Don't let him get you angry this beautiful sunday morning.
You should know how people like this are in real life.
You meet different kind of people here, you try not to reply the ones that want to get you angry, cos we wonder how someone could talk of another person's dead parents in such manner, may God forgive him.

May the beautiful soul of your wonderful parents continue to Rest in perfect Peace bro.
It shall be well with you.
Do have a blessed week ahead.
And PLEASE, don't reply him anymore.
He will meet his own in front.
Cheers bro!

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by jaybest90(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2018
Okay
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:

Thanks boss.
You are always welcome boss!
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by ODVanguard: 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
So sad it had to get to this, but Ayefele made a grave mistake by taking this fight to social media. You don't fight dirty with government in a case like this because you will surely end up the loser by the time they unleash power of the state on your behind. Now his building is being demolished (which I still think could have been avoided or at least stalled while he negotiated some sort of compensation). He can still go court if he believes he has a good case, but the case will probably drag for donkey years with no guarantee he will win. Oh well... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by prela(f): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
shocked shocked too bad

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by huptin(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2018
biobab23:
so sad mehn but Ayefele supposed to run go meet Jagaban instead of using media fight sorry case for u

So Jagaban is now the God and constitution of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by engrelvis(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DESTROY ALL SUPPORTERS OF APC ON NAIRALAND

AWON OLORIBURUKU

I HAVE NEVER BENEFIT A KOBO FROM AYEFELE INFACT I HARDLY LISTEN TO HIS RADIO STATION BUT IF THIS IS NOT WICKEDNESS, TELL ME WHAT IS IT

THE STUPID MAN STOLE OYO STATE MONEY TO ACQUIRE SEVERAL PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USING THE STATE FUNDS WHILE OYO STATE IS IN A MESS

NO DEVELOPMENT SINCE 8YEARS OF HIS WICKED ADMINISTRATION
because he is a popular Nigerian with money people r shouting .lf he was a poor man nobody will talk .if truly he has broken d law den he shud face d consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by peacevilla: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:
If una no knw something jst Sharrap. This house has been marked for demolition over 9 yrs now. The house is built on the main road. I think the govt want to extend the road

What kind of person are you. I think you just belief what some people told you. The house is on the road!! DO you live in Ibadan? or you know the Ayefele FM?
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Negroafrica(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi why
Even the case is in court.
LAUTECH issues is there, all higher institutions in Oyo State are all on strike.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Negroafrica(m): 8:09am On Aug 19, 2018
engrelvis:
because he is a popular Nigerian with money people r shouting .lf he was a poor man nobody will talk .if truly he has broken d law den he shud face d consequences.
the case is in court!
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by sokera: 8:09am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays
after reading your comment I can confirm that you are a broke nigga... only lazy and poor in mind and spirit will be saying this trash you just said ... poor you , enemy of progress .
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by klax(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2018
I pity this guy to be honest. This is a lot of cash being wasted.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Thunday1005(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2018
WTF
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by blacknp(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2018
dsolo:
The rule of law will never be respected in this country i think this matter is still in court .....
Court or no Court the Governor has the prerogative & last say,once the land is required for overriding pubic purposes,the certificate of occupancy can be revoked without question by the Governor and compensation paid in accordance with the provisions of The Land Use Act 1978 by recommendation from the land use allocation committee.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by desgiezd(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2018
Ajimobi has forgotten that there'll be life after leaving office. What a high level of wickedness.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by McEtland: 8:16am On Aug 19, 2018
Government!
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Remily(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Just listen to yourself! Do you sound reason able right now? You dont condemn people on baseless unverified assumptions. Your poor grammar makes it worse.
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by engrelvis(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2018
Negroafrica:

the case is in court!
Many poor men cases r in court too!. like I said earlier if he truly breaks d law den he shud face d wahala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.