Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished (56372 Views)

Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Yinka Ayefele's Music House (Fresh FM): Before & After Demolition Photos / Demolition: Yinka Ayefele Reacts As His Fresh FM Is Marked For Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by blackboy(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:

Do you live in Oyo state? You are the one who supposed to STFU because there's no road expansion at where the complex was located. This is the road I passed every Monday - Saturday going to my office
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Firebomber: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:

If you are not sick, I expect you to mention his achievements. Is it in education, rural development, road construction, workers welfare, health etc

Go to Adeoyo Hospital, go to LAUTECH THC, go round public schools in Oyo state, go round the city of Ibadan

Or do we have another Oyo state in Nigeria?

Those people are one of the useless apc zombie.

I guess they dont know that almost all the state tertiary institutions in OYO are on strike due to unpaid salaries.

The bastard is owning Oyo state college of agriculture lecturer more than 26 month salary

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Burgerlomo: 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
This is serious cool
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by blacknp(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Negroafrica:

the case is in court!
No Court can question the Governor once any land is required for overriding public purposes go and read The Land Use Act 1978 & The Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 (As Amended). The Building is gone and the Governor under the Law must compensate him.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2018
Many youths here are just being unnecessarily emotional without being realistic & objective.

Firstly, Ayefele has many properties in Ibadan. As at 2010, I know three of his properties (one hotel & two residential buildings). These buildings are not located where they could be destroyed, hence intact.

Secondly, during Also Akala's tenure, houses were destroyed. A particular woman claimed Akala victimized her for political reason when her residence was destroyed. I don't believe her,

Thirdly, in demolition exercise, a building cannot be singled out for demolition. Are there houses beside Ayefele's office that is not affected by the demolition? Was the house marked for demolition about 8 or 9 years ago? Was there any government approval for the house to be built on that place?

The lesson here. you cannot be begging government secretly to overlook or waive legal & developmental requirements for you and still go to the media to seek support against government on the same issue.

Finally, on the salient issue somebody raised, Kolawole Olawuyi is not alive, Gbenga Adeboye is not alive, erelu agbaye is nowhere to be found, baba woli (Olowere & others) are elders not available for frivolous issue. Only God knows the best.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by akinszz: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Ha! 800million property shocked

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by heilige(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2018
This is Nigeria. A stupid country
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Bakerdav: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2018
I don't know why constituted authority is doing this in oyo state,
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Twinmama(f): 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:
This is the end result of those who get their wealth through ungodly means

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

This has already serves as a lessons to majority of Nigerians

Truly, hardworking pays

Do you know how many secrets of these politicians that Ayefele has exposed, many kidnappers, many ritualist whose stories he has uncovered are so angry with him, hence the demolition.

So stop this nonsense cock and bull crap. Indomie children.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by diebuhari1: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I bring you good news from Ibadan Oyo state
Even the AC and other equipment within the building are being destroyed.
This is pure hatred.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by bakry86: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2018
mercyway:
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD DESTROY ALL SUPPORTERS OF APC ON NAIRALAND

AWON OLORIBURUKU

I HAVE NEVER BENEFIT A KOBO FROM AYEFELE INFACT I HARDLY LISTEN TO HIS RADIO STATION BUT IF THIS IS NOT WICKEDNESS, TELL ME WHAT IS IT

THE STUPID MAN STOLE OYO STATE MONEY TO ACQUIRE SEVERAL PROPERTIES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USING THE STATE FUNDS WHILE OYO STATE IS IN A MESS

NO DEVELOPMENT SINCE 8YEARS OF HIS WICKED ADMINISTRATION

Ajimobi is the most wicked Governor that ever ruled in Oyo and Nigeria at large.
His high-handedness is second to non.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by pepculture: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:
If una no knw something jst Sharrap. This house has been marked for demolition over 9 yrs now. The house is built on the main road. I think the govt want to extend the road
Extend bomb
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Constitutional Authority wielding his Authority....... His turn too would come..... Don't cry for me Argentina.....

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by origima: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

How can a human sacrificed his spinal cord at the expense of getting wealth and fame

Truly, hardworking pays

Foolish people everywhere. Does God listing to foools at all?
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by YasirAsiwaju: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:
If una no knw something jst Sharrap. This house has been marked for demolition over 9 yrs now. The house is built on the main road. I think the govt want to extend the road
Must he be the one to demolish it...

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:45am On Aug 19, 2018
baconline:
Pix not to clear, wow being the OP and FTC , A shout out to all the PDP members that killed this country and APC members that buried this country, Continue what you are doing THERE IS GOD oh!!!!

There is a danger Alert on your dash board
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Barzinime(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
tunjijones:
Don't mind those illiterates, all they know is to complain about everything in life without adding any meaningful value to it.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by abbeyty(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
WERE GOMINA, CUZ AYEFELE IS NOT FROM OYO STATE? NA SO GOD GO DEMOLISH WHATEVER YOU HAVE WORKED FOR ALL YOUR LIFE, JUST WATCH THIS SPACE MR GOVERNOR.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by YasirAsiwaju: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2018
baconline:
Excavators are currently demolishing the building as at 6 am this morning . details later

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Tomoyayi(m): 8:47am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70408759:
GOSH.
Very sad news to us this beautiful Sunday morning!
And we begged this people for more time!
Sobs

Well, House of a king that is burnt down......what do Yoruba people say it will turn out to again?!

Something about beans we think?!

It's beauty not beans
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by YasirAsiwaju: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=YasirAsiwaju post=70411106][/quote]

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by SirChime(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
baconline:
Excavators are currently demolishing the building as at 6 am this morning . details later
APC : Sorrow and Pain.

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Tomoyayi:

It's beauty not beans
Oh okay.. thanks
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2018
Ikmontana1:
If d building is not built on a lawful ground, den it shud b demolished, whether it is owned by a celebrity or not ..
Am sure if d building were to b owned by an average Nigerian, people won't talk abt it dis much ..

Who Approved it from the Town Planning? Is Governor Ajimobi now the state Town planning director? State Town Planning don’t work at 6am on Sunday. The demolition is illegal
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by crafteck(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays

IF you are wrong, you will never amount to anything in life with this blasphemy
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by HAYWHYBAM(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2018
Gbogbo nkan ti Ajimobi fi aro ati osan aye re ko jo lo ma baje loju emi re.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Tomoyayi(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2018
haywire07:

You are supposed to have outgrown this childish story.

You guys should just ignore posts like that, the more quotes they get the more they'll keep posting rubbish.
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Tomoyayi(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
post=70411180:

Oh okay.. thanks

You're welcome Sir
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2018
lagosrd:

If your accession is wrong about the man, may the sMe fate befall you soon
I’m going to assume you’re among the few shenanigans we have on here with your bitter comments towards your fellow being. I’m not God neither are you. Do not judge a book by its cover. If you insist to display your level of insanity by wishing yourself the same fate as him. I wish you well.....
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by aforosco(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays

Can you provide evidence for what you just put up here? If you cant you are just a stack illiterate
Re: Yinka Ayefeles Fresh FM Is Currently Being Demolished by NairaMaster1(m): 8:57am On Aug 19, 2018
SolutionMee:

Truly, hardworking pays

So, Buhari sacrifice his health to become our president?

You lack empathy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Michelle Gentry In University Of Manitoba, Canada (PHOTO) / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.