Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (38745 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Just like Ford, women are built tough. It is not by looks, you'll be surprised to know her hp and torque.

HML to them smiley

Well, like you said, sex is meant to be enjoyed, not endured. I have no doubt you can bear the weight of 300 pounds in the sack, but can you bear such load and still enjoy sex?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2018
10 years ? Chai. If una courtship na pikin na primary 5 e dey sooo.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
NairaMaster1:

It's your Business. I know marriage is not in your dictionary.

Mr marriage, I only asked you a question.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Aykush(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2018
10 years!!!!.....oga I need past questions
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by sapeleboi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2018
I think say na their 10 years marriage anniversary them de celebrate ooooooo

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Duru009(m): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
The guy doesn't look happy, why ?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Adeemman: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2018
Chairman, you get liver o. Congrat MAN
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Ibbi039(m): 12:41am On Aug 20, 2018
Fierce11:
Imagine a tooth brush used in place of cotton bud.. if you know you know sha..
Happy married life sha.. And i wish una 6 lovely cute babies

Badt guy, the Ear go js tear nah grin
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by jembalord: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2018
go on
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by FisifunKododada: 2:01am On Aug 20, 2018
See as u suck her bwest dry. God will judge you
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by tealaw(m): 2:02am On Aug 20, 2018
my brother, I want to congratulately very well. u r a lucky man abd your woman is not only beautiful, she's a rare gem. I will advise u to take care of her. no woman in this day and age stays so long waiting?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by NairaMaster1(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2018
ndy87:

Mr marriage, I only asked you a question.

Your miserable and ASHAWO business
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Your miserable and ASHAWO business

u see how u can't hide your stupidity, simple question u can't answer and u are beating your chest anyhow. abeg swerve let me see good things this morning.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by naijajobx: 8:11am On Aug 20, 2018
ohh
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by mrblessed(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2018
Most people are amazed by the unbelievably long duration of the relationship due to the fact that relationship in Nigeria has been abused and distorted.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Coolbriz01(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2018
Wow! 10yrs of torture and he finally proposed. What was he thinking,waiting that long?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by HAgbonna(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2018
seriously 10yrs ,I am 10

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by hkidola00(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
kekakuz:
Am glad to announce to my fellow Nairalanders that am getting married to this angel who has been by my side through all thick and thin for the past 10years.
about the thick and thin and u guys are still together, please I'm young and wanna learn, my girlfriend was cheating on me with her cousin, I caught her, I've broken up, I just want to be sure I made d right decision, would u have married ur woman if she did d same
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ire2:

Afa you. Long time cool

Hey my guy. Hafa na? cool
Where did you run to?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
IntrovertedK:
you don't have love to give? What happen? You sold it?

Anywhich way, you sha must find something to give me. Even if na small, i will manage it please.

8 years is not that far ooo, just 2026 here. Raise your head and check through the window, can you see it? Yes, over there, it's almost here.

You and who wan wait till 2026? Ehn?

Howfar about your ordeal on fathering a baby when you have no nuts in pocket? Still on it?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hey my guy. Hafa na? cool
Where did you run to?

cool

Busy with work.
You looking take away and dump in trash can cheesy
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2018
Ire2:

cool

Busy with work.
You looking take away and dump in trash can cheesy

cheesy What a terrific compliment!

Keep hustling bro.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy What a terrific compliment!

Keep hustling bro.

grin don't call me bro, so it won't be incest when we start having beautiful Caucasian like kids wink
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38am On Aug 21, 2018
Ire2:

grin don't call me bro, so it won't be incest when we start having beautiful Caucasian like kids wink

cheesy Caucasian kids indeed.

Have a nice day!
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by FREDDi(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2018
use to know this two at maurid institute those years say 2011, happy you both ended up together...
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy Caucasian kids indeed.

Have a nice day!

Give me your WhatsApp numb
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ire2:

Give me your WhatsApp numb

SENd a PM.
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by n0fav0rs: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

SENd a PM.
oh God! This boy again

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2018
n0fav0rs:
oh God! This boy again

Gerrarehere!
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by n0fav0rs: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Gerrarehere!
Who? Son, are you okay in the head?
Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
n0fav0rs:
Who? Son, are you okay in the head?

Re: Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics by n0fav0rs: 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. You know what? I do not have time for nonsense. Quote me when you see this so I can delete it ASAP.
I don’t have Facebook so I can’t confirm nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much / Lady Declares Fine-rich-old Men As Her Weakness, Puts Gov Akeredolu On Her List / I Unknowingly Infected My Girlfriend With Gonorrhea. Advice needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.