Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

A Spark(getting Me Back) - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Spark(getting Me Back) (16690 Views)

Payback Time(getting Me Back) / Payback Time(getting Me Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
DEDICATED TO uniquechild AND excelmerry THANKS BLODAS(SMILE).

CONTINUED....

I STOOD up to greet him a nervous smile on my face,I didn't even know how to approach him somehow, I expected him to mock me seeing as the man I 'left' him for was treating me poorly but he just waved,and walked up to me.
He was wearing green skinny chinos trousers, a black sandal,black body hug T-shirt and I somehow caught myself staring at his abs,back in school he was this fine face guy you know,handsome but just a normal body no large abs,I kinda liked the new him and I briefly imagined what marriage to such a man would bring.

I was shaken out of my reverie by his deep baritone voice another thing that had changed about him.
"Get in the car" he commanded without looking at me,he bent and picked up my hand bag which I had left on the pavement.
His tone surprised me, he wasn't one to command me.
"kyle I can't go,it's actually.. not what.. um..you're thinking,you know?".
Instead of answering he looked at me hard,then he did the unthinkable, he dropped my bag,stooped and before I could say jack,he lifted me off my feet and moved towards his car,I offered a feeble protest claiming it was embarrassing, but he just said" shushhhh!!"and continued,we got to the car and due to the fact that he was holding me with his two hands there was no one to open the car door,I was about teasing him about what he was going to do when a car door slammed and a man came running towards us,I looked at the car and recognized it,it was the car from earlier yes,the car I suspected to be tailing me.

The man got to us and opened the door,after opening it he formed his right hand into a fist and crossed it over his heart,thumping it repeatedly till kyle nodded and then he left.
kyle sure had a lot of things to answer for,he placed me gently onto the chair as if I were an egg,the love emitting from him made me want to weep with gratitude.He went back for my bag and climbed into the driver sit,he turned the key in the ignition and the car took off,he did not say a word.

WE WERE in front of an hotel,it was huge and luxurious and even though there wasn't a name in it or anything I knew it was a 5-star.
"stay...." he breathed his voice husky with passion, he always called my name that way when he wanted to kiss me or something equally romantic. No no no no no, he possibly isn't planning on doing that now is he?.
"you're not going to kiss me are yo.." I didn't complete my sentence before he raised an eyebrow like what if?,and crashed his lips unto mine.

I tried to fight him off but he placed his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to himself,I snaked my hand into his hair and gave him my all in the kiss,he chewed on my lower lip,imploring me to open up,and I did,his tongue found its way into my mouth and I felt heady,Kyle was the best thing I had ever tasted,he definitely won over champagne, I moaned and he smiled against my lips,we started tonguing like crazy.
somehow without me knowing,his hand had left my waist and found its way to the front of my shirt.He still had a hand on my waist and he caressed my nipples till they hardened under his touch,he tore his mouth away from mine,and moved it to my ear lobe he blew hot air into my air and I felt on fire.
"k...I..z...z..y" he said drawing out every syllable of my name, it had never sounded more beautiful, it was just like in my dream.He pulled me up till I was sitting on his laps then he attacked my neck.

He kissed my neck all the way to my collar bone and I moaned his name,he smiled and held me tighter.......

T.B.C.

P.S.I'm sorry for the delay guys,was going through some personal stuff thanks for staying glued.
so what are your airs concerning the story as e dey go.

XOXO.

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Uniquechild(f): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Thanks for the dedication dear. More inspiration
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by okafor200(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
This update is all good dear expecially the kissing part, i would have loved to try that with ann2012

baba olowo the long prickcheesy
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Ann2012(f): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
okafor200:
This update is all good dear expecially the kissing part, i would have loved to try that with ann2012

Oya come and try na kiss
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by excelmerry: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
Ann2012:

Oya come and try na kiss
U guys are cracking me up grin
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by excelmerry: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
What is kyle's game plan? He shouldn't make Kizzy fall for him and leave her high and dry.
That will be too bad.
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Ann2012(f): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
excelmerry:

U guys are cracking me up grin

kiss cheesy
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
NEW CHAPTER.
DEDICATED TO MY BFF MICHAEL FOR ALLOWING ME USE HIS HOTSPOT...*oya chop kiss*

HE HAD just found my sweet spot,he bit my neck and I cried out in pleasurable pain.
"k..kizzy..I.." he breathed huskily his mouth against my neck.
His hand left my b*oobs and settled on my shirt buttons,being free from the sensual spell he was casting on me I attacked his ear,I licked and blew and he groaned in lust.
he undid my buttons and he found his way to my bra,he squeezed my boobs through my underwear and I discovered pleasure through that mere touch. And as much as I would have loved to give him the'cookie' right there in the car,he stopped all of a sudden.
"I'm sorry" he said looking up at me"we shouldn't be doing this ".
I could see the lust in his eyes and I knew it must have taken all his will power to say it,but I wanted this,he should have been the one to disvirgin me but I had given it to that bastard who says he is my husband.

" no n..no kyle I..I want this"I pleaded.
I knew I probably sounded desperate but I couldn't help it. He smiled that lazy smile of his that smile I fell for and my heart beat increased its tempo.
"you're stressed alright?? I wouldn't take advantage of that,I'm a gentle man" he said while buttoning the last of my buttons,he placed his hand under my knees,preparing to carry me bridal style.
"you need to rest" he said as the door was unlocked by the same man from earlier reminding me of the questions I had in mind to ask kyle,but the house I saw made me swallow my spittle it was like all these houses you saw in Korean movies it was gigantic, with a water fall in the middle of the large compound.

In front of the huge oak door which was the main entrance stood two men,one in blazers,a turtle neck and jeans with the other wearing a armless v-neck bodyhug,They looked frightening.

as we got nearer they turned and briskly opened the door,then turned to kyle and repeated the same greeting the man from earlier did when he opened the car for kyle,crossing their right hand over their hearts and thumping repeatedly, kyle nodded at them and they stopped.

There was something in the men's eyes as we passed by them I couldn't really decipher it, then as we passed them by completely it hit me,FEAR?!! but what I couldn't understand was fear of whom??Kyle??.

I was still thinking of this when kyle set me down in a spacious room,I hadn't even realised we were past the living room. He walks across to the bed,pulls back the duvet and smiled up at me,I had never felt so loved.
"heyyyyy" he drawled "come to bed you need your rest".
I smiled warmly at him touched by his love for someone like me.
" thank you"I replied silently. He smiled and beckoned on me to come to bed.

I Had thought he was going to sleep with me but was surprised when he switched off,the bedside lamp and kissed my forehead.
"you're not staying??" I sat up alarmed
"nooo,do you want me to?" he asked a devilish twinkle in his eye.
I stuck out my tongue at him,"I'm not implying anything, I just didn't want to be alone"
"really" he teased.
"really really" I shot at him.
"well then,I can sleep on the couch" he said crossing his arms over his chest,with his abs so well defined, I wondered how long he worked out in a week...
"4 times,3 hours" he said answering the question on my mind.
"I didn't ask you anything" I stated smiling.
"really? cause your eyes tell a different story,sooo? to the couch I go" he said and stretched over me to pick a pillow on the bed,his belly was above my head.

I gave him a punch and he fell on me clutching his stomach like a punch from me could really put him off,we started laughing hard,our eyes caught and the laughter died as we became aware of our position he was sprawled out on me.
He lied properly on me,pinning my hands above my head,as his lips closed in on mine,I was breathless while it lasted,albeit for the shortest of time as he pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes.
"sleep in the bed,its big enough" I said trying to make him sleep.
"nahhh,I wanna hear it" he drawled twisting his lips.
I sighed heavily"okayyyy stay withe me I..I don't wanna sleep alone" he smiled,kissed my forehead and slipped into bed beside me after removing his shirt,one habit he hadn't dropped.
"what's this?" I asked tracing a scar on his lower abdomen with my pinky finger.
"a scar" he replied sleepily.
"really? I thought it was a tattoo" I said sarcastically,making him laugh.
"you know" he began huskily"if you keep tracing that scar,on my groin something's gonna get hard and you'll make me make hard passionate love to you right here right now".

I giggled and turned away backing him,he laughed and watched me take off my shirt and left with only my singlet on I wore a pair of shorts I found in the wardrobe and slipped back into bed.
backing him,with his arms around my waist,I fell asleep, he kissed my neck for quite a bit of time than necessary and murmured goodnight.And at that particular point in time.....I WAS HAPPY AND CONTENTED............

T.B.C.

HMMMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Uniquechild(f): 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2018
Maddonna222 make I follow you talk the same thing hmmmmn. Thanks for the update
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2018
Uniquechild:
haaaaa you're welcome
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by okafor200(m): 12:17am On Sep 21, 2018
Ann2012:

Oya come and try na kiss

thats really sweet of u dear
will be coming with some of my family members here

would love to propose to u my baby ann2012 so we can get married on the year 2020 cheesy
please dont say no to me

baba olowo the long prick
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by okafor200(m): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2018
Uniquechild:

see come uniquechild abi wetin be ur name self which one be hmmmm,
na comment be that abi throat dey pain u cheesy

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by excelmerry: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2018
Wow, Kyle really knows how to make a woman fall. Imagine how quick she forgot she's married (yes I know her a marriage is a dud) but she still forgot...
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Ann2012(f): 11:08am On Sep 21, 2018
grin grin

okafor200:

would love to propose to u my baby ann2012 so we can get married on the year 2020 cheesy
please dont say no to me

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Uniquechild(f): 11:36am On Sep 21, 2018
Na Uniquechild be the name.
All of the above.
okafor200:

see come uniquechild abi wetin be ur name self which one be hmmmm,
na comment be that abi throat dey pain u cheesy

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by mercyymai(f): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2018
wow!!! pls update
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by okafor200(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ann2012:
grin grin

oh my God she finnally accepted my request

am really happy here my love ann2012
will let all my friends know abt this cheesy

see come uniquechild so u mean say me i no be unique pikin abi?cheesy

starboy things
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
okafor200:

please dont say no to me

Baba olowo!!! On top my tread,you wan marry you no even drop something for me,see uniquechild if im no drop something abeg scatter all the wedding tinz grin
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2018
excelmerry:
Wow, Kyle really knows how to make a woman fall. Imagine how quick she forgot she's married (yes I know her a marriage is a dud) but she still forgot...
excelmerry!!!!!,you no even happy for am
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Ann2012(f): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Maddonna222:

Baba olowo!!! On top my tread,you wan marry you no even drop something for me,see uniquechild if im no drop something abeg scatter all the wedding tinz grin

Scatter which wedding?
Is it your wedding? cool

But as my sister wey you be, shebi you are the bridesmaid cheesy
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2018
mercyymai:
wow!!! pls update
New person in the building,excelmerry abeg go fry small akara come,na small o beans don cost,uniquechild go arrange kunu baba olowo sha stay away from her,if xamster was around he'd have been in charge of palmwine,buh well auntie ann please help me keep her company ooo,on behalf of everyone,I humbly welcome you,uniquechild come,come sing national anthem
And......where is DAT olatex25 hope sey im never spend the suya money lemme confam*runs outta tread*
Meanwhile update coming soon wink
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Uniquechild(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na you be the unique pikin and I be the original unique child. There's a difference between "pikin" and "child"[ quote author=okafor200 post=71396721]

oh my God she finnally accepted my request

am really happy here my love ann2012
will let all my friends know abt this cheesy

see come uniquechild so u mean say me i no be unique pikin abi?cheesy

starboy things
baba olowo the long prick[/quote]
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Uniquechild(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Scattering things mode activated. We're still waiting for Oga long prick to come and collect marriage requirements o. Our sister is not free of charge. Come and see the family members
Maddonna222:

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Uniquechild(f): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2018
Na welcome song I get o. Clears throat -Welcomeײ how do you do?Happy to see youײ Happy to see you my friend
Maddonna222:

New person in the building,excelmerry abeg go fry small akara come,na small o beans don cost,uniquechild go arrange kunu baba olowo sha stay away from her,if xamster was around he'd have been in charge of palmwine,buh well auntie ann please help me keep her company ooo,on behalf of everyone,I humbly welcome you,uniquechild come,come sing national anthem
And......where is DAT olatex25 hope sey im never spend the suya money lemme confam*runs outta tread*

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by pweetymhi(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kyle sure knows the way to a woman's heart.. Nice one more plss

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by okafor200(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
Uniquechild:
Scattering things mode activated. We're still waiting for Oga long prick to come and collect marriage requirements o. Our sister is not free of charge. Come and see the family members

me baba olowo the long prick don finnally show face here,
was really away to arrange for my wedding preparations and other stuffs

see come uniquechild u better no scatter my hard earned wedding o
if not ehh u go smell fowl yanshcheesy

as for maddonna my sister na akara and jollof rice nahim i go use take bribe u close mouth

abeg who don eat this kind strange food before akara and rice?

Even my dog self go reject am cheesy

see come mercyymia
maddonna say make i stay away from u
anyways am engaged already with ann2012
but ehhh na u go help us carry the cow for rope come my introduction marriage for village socheesy

but see come uniquechild why u dey skemp my long prick so?
Abeg its only for my baby ann2012, abeg no vex o maybe my guy devilmaycry go fit ask for ur hand in marriage cheesy

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Ann2012(f): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Maddonna222:

Welcome to our humble abode mercyymia, enjoy the ride dear.
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Ann2012(f): 9:30am On Sep 22, 2018
Uniquechild:

If they don't come for the marriage requirements by today, all engagement plans will be cancelled.
I no fit turn lady of the rings over night ooo. grin
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by excelmerry: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2018
Maddonna222:

excelmerry!!!!!,you no even happy for am
I happy for am oo. But I know say the tin too dey sweet and easy for her despite wetin happen for past before btw them. Husband when men dey use hand hit chest for like dat, he get as he be oo. But if he actually genuinely loves her, then I'm most happy for them. Nothing sweet pass old spark.
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by mercyymai(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2018
Maddonna222:

All this special treat for me?
Let me fine one corner sit down. Abeg who go set table? Abi make I do DT one

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by mercyymai(f): 10:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Wen d update go show?
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by mercyymai(f): 5:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abeg wen u go drop d update ke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five and Six / Nairaland Writers Collaboration / 21 Horrifying Short Stories To Scare The Hell Out of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.