Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

A Spark(getting Me Back) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Spark(getting Me Back) (16733 Views)

Payback Time(getting Me Back) / Payback Time(getting Me Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by misspearlz: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Interesting.. Let me just waka comot since no one invited me.
Leaves thread* cry
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
misspearlz:
Interesting.. Let me just waka comot since no one invited me.

Leaves thread* cry
haha oya come back here joooo.
uniquechild where the kunu
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Sparkling2(f): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
maddonna Biko nu comma update na
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Heyyyyy guys I'm back,sorry for the little delay don't blame me blame AIRTEL CONTINUED...
DAN.
IT WAS the guy from the other day,the one I met in the sitting room he dropped her in front of the house and waved before zooming off,wow so she hit it off already,spending the night with him when he could have gone to helen, nice one.

I went back to my sitting position in the dining where I waited for her to show her beautiful face before me,wait what was I getting soft for her?.
KIZZY.
I still had butterflies in my belly as I made my way across the compound, I spotted my car and realized kibby had sent it way faster than I thought, kibby's husband Ade was a car dealer.
The door flung open before I could even reach out to open it,I raised up my head to see,a heavily made up bimbo,like who makes up that much at 6:30 in the morning?.
"hello" she snorted out.
I made my way past her without replying, I only needed my clothes and then I'd be back at the office.
"KIZZY!!" a firm voice snarled making stop in my tracks. it was Dan with a boxer covering his nudity and then the pain hit me,he hadn't touched me in the last three months, and he had just had sex with an idiotic slut?.
I greeted him and made my way to my bedroom.
"wait" he shouted,I didn't I increased my speed and raced to my room I was about locking the door when he pushed past me into the room.
"KIZZY" he said again as he held both of my hands pinning them to the wall,he moved so closer to me till there was only a tiny space in between our lips,his warm breadth soothed my skin and I felt vulnerable under his killer gaze.

"I've got a new fantasy" he said"fucking my wife after fucking my mistress"
ANGER WELLED IN ME.

T.B.C
SORRY IF ITS SHORT GUYZ I PROMISE MORE TONIGHT*KISSES*

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Sparkling2(f): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
thanks dearie
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by misspearlz: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Maddonna222:
haha oya come back here joooo. uniquechild where the kunu
I don come back oo grin Oya serve me kunu
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sparkling2:
thanks dearie
you're welcome
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by mercyymai(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Sister! Kilo n sele gangan?

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Uniquechild(f): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
Sis how are you doing?
Kindly update

1 Like

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by skubido(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
Don land oooo

Weldon OP
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
I'm very sorry guyz,I was having a kind of personal ishh which I won't bore you with and I know most of you might have thought I abandoned the story,nothing could be farther from the truth I hate uncompleted stories so I'll make sure I see the end of my race,sit tight guyz something big is coming.

And a welcome to our new comrade
*raises Heineken*cheers to good life

2 Likes

Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by olatex25(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maddonna222:

New person in the building,excelmerry abeg go fry small akara come,na small o beans don cost,uniquechild go arrange kunu baba olowo sha stay away from her,if xamster was around he'd have been in charge of palmwine,buh well auntie ann please help me keep her company ooo,on behalf of everyone,I humbly welcome you,uniquechild come,come sing national anthem
And......where is DAT olatex25 hope sey im never spend the suya money lemme confam*runs outta tread*
Meanwhile update coming soon wink

hmm... Na for dream u gave me the suya money ryt, anyway make i live dat mata for anoda day.
Have realy miss a lot ooo, make i go read first.
Wil modify wen am tru..
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by olatex25(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
Maddonna222:
I'm very sorry guyz,I was having a kind of personal ishh which I won't bore you with and I know most of you might have thought I abandoned the story,nothing could be farther from the truth I hate uncompleted stories so I'll make sure I see the end of my race,sit tight guyz something big is coming.

And a welcome to our new comrade
*raises Heineken*cheers to good life

u dare not abandon it, am sure u don't knw d penalty for incomplete story, do u?.. I won't tell u anyway..
In btw
God is ur strength, He will sees u tru. Just hit ur chest and tell urself '' It is well'' even inside the well''...
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by Maddonna222(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
I HOPE SOMEONE WOULD REMEMBER THE LAST CHAPTER I DON'T REMEMBER AGAIN OOO....
CONTINUED.
DAN.
IF there was one thing I knew about kizzy it was that she never joked with her pride, she loved to maintain a high esteem and at that moment I wanted to hurt her,so I decided to hit where it hurt.
But the next thing she did brought me to my knees.She looked defiantly into my eye and without battling an eyelid spoke out......

KIZZY.
"We're getting a divorce" I heard myself say.
woah now that wasn't so hard.
I was expecting Dan's face to be filled with terror but instead he had on a goofy smile.
kyle and I had come to the arrangement that morning, it was a form of divorce in which I had no marital ties with Dan anymore but I still or we both still would pretend to be married living in the same house among others it was the perfect thing,but it all shattered.............
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by olatex25(m): 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Too short na
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by yewande1234(f): 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
When will u improve on ur updates at all. U take forever to update wen u eventually do its as short as always. pls improve on ur updates
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by mercyymai(f): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
I don't even understand it. Maybe its Beck's I can relate the past update to the present.
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by tiffanyfan(f): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
scarra:
You did great Maddonna222. My only regret is not seeing you pout those adorable lips of yours in real life sad . I hope you had a night deserving of the beauty that you are?

You started following me and you led me to this wonderful story, thanks alot
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by scarra: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

You started following me and you led me to this wonderful story, thanks alot

I'm glad i unknowingly led you somewhere exciting. It would be a greater pleasure if you allow me show you some more equally good spots as well
Re: A Spark(getting Me Back) by tiffanyfan(f): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2018
scarra:

I'm glad i unknowingly led you somewhere exciting. It would be a greater pleasure if you allow me show you some more equally good spots as well

OK, will follow you back

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Five and Six / Nairaland Writers Collaboration / My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.