Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo (1469 Views)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by moseghe: 6:17am On Aug 21, 2018
I hope you publish this, because I need to know what people have to say about my situation. I had a

conversation with my husband today regarding my mother –in-law coming to visit for Omugwo but he refused. It is not the first time I am asking him for
this.

The first time I asked, he gave me money to employ a maid; now when I raise the topic, he just says “NO!” angrily and walks away. Three months ago, I would have rejoiced at this reaction from him because his mom is a trouble maker, but now, I am just frustrated. My husband hates his
.........http://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/08/my-husband-chase-his-mother-away.html

Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by galadima77(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2018
The first time I asked, he gave me money to employ a maid; now when I raise the topic, he just says “NO!” angrily and walks away. Three months ago, I would have rejoiced at this reaction from him because his mom is a trouble maker, but now, I am just frustrated. My husband hates his mother and I can’t help suspecting that I caused it all.

When I first met my husband, he and his mother were 5 and 6. He would visit her and buy her gifts almost every week. Being an orphan, I admired their relationship.

I liked that he was so caring. And, when he finally introduced me to her, I recall that me and her vibed. We even became close and she would always call me to check up on me. Two years into my marriage to her son, however, her attitude towards me changed. She was bitter that I had not taken in and given birth to a grandchild, so she started making things difficult for me. She even turned my husband’s sisters against me.

Any small thing, she will pick fight with me. She did everything to poison my husband’s mind against me.

At first I was always begging. But after about a year of dealing with her wahala, I decided to use her own tactics against her, and I started to whisper in my husband’s ears as well. I would exaggerate the things she said to me or did to me and cry to my husband. I always made sure I deprived him of sex every time I was depressed from what his mother may have said or done to me.

Just as I wanted, he started getting irritated by his mom’s attitude too. I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was one of the nights when my mother-in-law was visiting. She woke up in the middle of the night and started screaming that she had a vision that I came and sprinkled something on her while she was sleeping, that I was a witch and I wanted to kill her. My husband, who was well aware that I had not left the bed, got really upset and asked his mother to pack her things. He drove her back to the village that night. At 3 am. Me, I was even scared. This was over a year ago. He stopped speaking to his mother after the incident and I was very relieved.

The thing now is that God has blessed us finally with a son, but as an orphan, I have no mother to help me through the process of becoming a mother. My grandma that raised me passed on a while ago, so I have no one.

I have hired a maid, but it is not the same. I feel like I am doing everything wrong. I need a mother to teach me the tradition of caring for a baby. I already reached out to my mother in law and she is willing to come, but my husband is the stumbling block we are having now. I cannot believe that something I rejoiced over, has come back to bite me. I am feeling so much regret now, because my husband is too stubborn.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by galadima77(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2018
i just don't know what to advise.... Sh!? happens
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by ednut1(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2018
galadima77:
i just don't know what to advise.... Sh!? happens
do u believe the story?
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by galadima77(m): 6:53am On Aug 21, 2018
ednut1:
do u believe the story?

fake ba? was wondering how a man would bar his MOTHER for punana sakes...
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by massinola(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2018
That's the way it is by Luky Dube comes to mind. My dear, if this story is anything close to being true, I suggest you use the same tactics you used in convincing your husband to turn against her mother to convince him to accept her back for your own good. Exaggerate her important too. Deprive him of sex too, eventhough he might not be interested now as the road that leads to hellfire is wide now.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by Femeto: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2018
You can't eat your cake and have it.
galadima77:
The first time I asked, he gave me money to employ a maid; now when I raise the topic, he just says “NO!” angrily and walks away. Three months ago, I would have rejoiced at this reaction from him because his mom is a trouble maker, but now, I am just frustrated. My husband hates his mother and I can’t help suspecting that I caused it all.

When I first met my husband, he and his mother were 5 and 6. He would visit her and buy her gifts almost every week. Being an orphan, I admired their relationship.

I liked that he was so caring. And, when he finally introduced me to her, I recall that me and her vibed. We even became close and she would always call me to check up on me. Two years into my marriage to her son, however, her attitude towards me changed. She was bitter that I had not taken in and given birth to a grandchild, so she started making things difficult for me. She even turned my husband’s sisters against me.

Any small thing, she will pick fight with me. She did everything to poison my husband’s mind against me.

At first I was always begging. But after about a year of dealing with her wahala, I decided to use her own tactics against her, and I started to whisper in my husband’s ears as well. I would exaggerate the things she said to me or did to me and cry to my husband. I always made sure I deprived him of sex every time I was depressed from what his mother may have said or done to me.

Just as I wanted, he started getting irritated by his mom’s attitude too. I think the straw that broke the camel’s back was one of the nights when my mother-in-law was visiting. She woke up in the middle of the night and started screaming that she had a vision that I came and sprinkled something on her while she was sleeping, that I was a witch and I wanted to kill her. My husband, who was well aware that I had not left the bed, got really upset and asked his mother to pack her things. He drove her back to the village that night. At 3 am. Me, I was even scared. This was over a year ago. He stopped speaking to his mother after the incident and I was very relieved.

The thing now is that God has blessed us finally with a son, but as an orphan, I have no mother to help me through the process of becoming a mother. My grandma that raised me passed on a while ago, so I have no one.

I have hired a maid, but it is not the same. I feel like I am doing everything wrong. I need a mother to teach me the tradition of caring for a baby. I already reached out to my mother in law and she is willing to come, but my husband is the stumbling block we are having now. I cannot believe that something I rejoiced over, has come back to bite me. I am feeling so much regret now, because my husband is too stubborn.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2018
any woman who A) do everything to turn a man against his mother and/or B) thinks she can find peace, with a man who throws his own mother away because of the exagerated lies and rubbish she told him, is NO good and deserves everything that is coming for her.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by nazablossom(f): 11:19am On Aug 21, 2018
You better learn how to care for your child by yourself. Somebody that you engineered her rejection by her own son and you now want her to come and take care of your child. But how can a man totally reject his mother because of his wife. I understand that there has been friction between the two women but the man's decision is extreme. There are other ways of handling the problems.The wife should not rejoice yet because she's not left out, a man that can be easily influenced like this cannot be trusted.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by rajiraymond(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
If your husband could sent his mother away just because of you and expect it from your son too when he gets married.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
nazablossom:
You better learn how to care for your child by yourself. Somebody that you engineered her rejection by her own son and you now want her to come and take care of your child. But how can a man totally reject his mother because of his wife. I understand that there has been friction between the two women but the man's decision is extreme. There are other ways of handling the problems.The wife should not rejoice yet because she's not left out, a man that can be easily influenced like this cannot be trusted.
the mother started it first now. poster, i would advice that you do things yourself
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by Atlanticfire: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
You took advantage of your husband's love to bring disagreement between him and his mother.

Now you are also trying to take advantage of the mother to help you take care of your child.

Madam, bear your cross. Wives that bring disagreements among family members are not worth having.

But watch it, those who think that they are smart and bring disagreement in families that they are married into end up isolated at the end.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by thanki410(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Flames get started by a person might not take just a person to cool it down...
Send the so-called mother in-law gifts , it is very important . Not coming for the normal rite might be a way your husband sees it best to stop family rancor ...
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by Tallesty1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
galadima77:

fake ba? was wondering how a man would bar his MOTHER for punana sakes...
A lot of Nigerian men have been pussyfied bro so yes it is possible.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by ImaIma1(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Atlanticfire:
You took advantage of your husband's love to bring disagreement between him and his mother.

Now you are also trying to take advantage of the mother to help you take care of your child.

Madam, bear your cross. Wives that bring disagreements among family members are not worth having.

But watch it, those who think that they are smart and bring disagreement in families that they are married into end up isolated at the end.

But you conveniently missed the part where her mum inlaw made life difficult for her and poisoned her son's mind against his wife and even turned her sister inlaws against her.

Both wife and mum are wrong and the mother started it. Both of them should be blamed equally. The mum inlaw should even be blamed more because she is older and should act better and more mature.
Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by fvck(m): 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
You're a terrible wife

Re: My Husband Chase His Mother Away Because Of Me, Now I Need Her For Omugwo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
Why are Nigerian women scared of employing nannies and house helps?

This was how a married woman told me she can't work and pay bills, I asked her why and she said she has a little kid.

I told her to employ a nanny and she told me "so that my husband will sneak into her room and fvck her abi"

If you guys don't want to employ nannies then you people should stop complaining.

(1) (Reply)

18+ Only Confession: How My Uncle Friend Came In And Have Hot S*x With Me / Two Gays Caught By Soilder Having Bare Anal Sex(video) / 7 SECRETS FOR MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.