Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) (5372 Views)

She Asked Me For N3500, I Want To Give Her N1,500 But I Need Her To Wash My Stuf / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
My day one crush grin

Her bweast is life coupled with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by TechyMm0: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
tongue

She has a bubbly and funny personality

Bwest , beauty , and jovial kiss

1 Like

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
TechyMm0:
tongue

You know her very well

Babe is such a sweet soul kiss
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Lightangel65: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2020
This fat pig with oversized melons, guy you are insane

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Godada(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
cool

It's just crass and tasteless to a call a human being a pig. She is comfortable with herself and ascended to the status of a being a celebrity.

There are lots of men who appreciate such oversized melons. Let them drool over her.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

Fat pig, leave her for me

My love for Dorathy Bachor has no ending

Do you have her contact or do you know anyway you can help me get it cry

2 Likes

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
Godada:
cool

It's just crass and tasteless to a call a human being a pig. She is comfortable with herself and ascended to the status of a being a celebrity.

There are lots of men who appreciate such oversized melons. Let them drool over her.

Don't mind that ediot up there, body shaming someone better than him

4 Likes

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by frbona: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
[s]
Lightangel65:
[/s]
Save your breath bro, not all girls are like your sister

11 Likes

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by MrCork: 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2020
Finnese001:
My day one crush grin

Her bweast is life coupled with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen shocked

..her name is dorin27 from nairaland but she a gold digger thou... bro u hav moiney? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrCork:

..her name is dorin27 from nairaland but she a gold digger thou... bro u hav moiney? undecided

MrCork my Londoner brother
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Lightangel65: 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2020
frbona:
[s][/s]
Save your breath bro, not all girls are like your sister

I don't have a sis if i had a fat one i would have hated her. And keep banging and inhale fat girl mess its the reason your father didn't live long

5 Likes

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Uzomacharles: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
Chai

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Uzomacharles: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2020

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Uzomacharles post=94775883][/quote]

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Uzomacharles: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Finnese001 post=94776022][/quote]
U don finish?

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2020
Uzomacharles:

U don finish?

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Uzomacharles: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=Finnese001 post=94776137][/quote]

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Telegram234(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2020
So even for dis era, some simps will never learn.
All those are just bag of shit.
But this one na dem oga ned nwoko food.
Makeup + snapchat filter+ iphone camera=
Father, pls save our(men) lives.. .
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
Telegram234:
So even for dis era, some simps will never learn.
All those are just bag of shit.
But this one na dem oga ned nwoko food.
Makeup + snapchat filter+ iphone camera=
Father, pls save our(men) lives.. .

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
I don't have her number but, you can follow her on social media and if lucky, connect with her. You might be surprised someone like her could be simple and easy going/talk too.

Don't mind that guy, everyone has his/her taste.
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by kwinmarvel(f): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
I have her number. How much u wan pay?
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Dreamliner787(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2020
TechyMm0:
tongue

You forgot to add body odour..
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:51am On Oct 10, 2020
kwinmarvel:
I have her number.
How much u wan pay?

And now this is a business lady.

Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 4:33am On Oct 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I don't have her number but, you can follow her on social media and if lucky, connect with her. You might be surprised someone like her could be simple and easy going/talk too.

Don't mind that guy, everyone has his/her taste.

Better person, thanks a lot
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:28am On Oct 10, 2020
Ode don't get a life
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by vecman22(m): 6:38am On Oct 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

I can swear that non of your sisters can measure up to her..
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Lightangel65: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2020
vecman22:

I can swear that non of your sisters can measure up to her..

You see her as a goddess cause all the girls in your lives are smelly pigs, i didn't know simping can get this bad that you start simping for pigs guy grow
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by vecman22(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

You see her as a goddess cause all the girls in your lives are smelly pigs, i didn't know simping can get this bad that you start simping for pigs guy grow

Boy..go to your play ground.
Re: I Need Her Number Please, Anyone With It( Photos) by Finnese001: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ndi alpha

(1) (Reply)

Well Guys Lets Be Honest / See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) / VIDEO: Married Woman Caught Cheating With 2 Men!!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.