Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat (11170 Views)

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition / Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Senate presidency on Ngige's mind. If Igbo's fail to vote him and APC this time around, it is their loss since Akpabio from the south south has already positioned himself for that seat. In politics, you calculate and position yourself for opportunities. Ngige is simply positioning himself for the Senate presidency next year.

Ngige was voted in as a senator thru APGA in 2011, He spited the igbos by decamping to an Hausa party n contested against a woman that he's far more popular than n the woman beat him shamelessly.

U can't win Senate here in Anambra with APC, It's a waste of time.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Awoo88: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
seunmsg:

And the senator currently representing Amaechi's senatorial district is from APC. You see why you guys should stop smoking whatever nonsense you've been smoking.
It was gifted to him by court of appeal. The only reason the judgment is still standing is because the case did not go beyond there. Ameachi and Onu tried all they could do to intimidate the SC judges to that he ameachi can gain but judgese stood firm. The reason for the midnight raids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by CSTR1005: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
I hope he wins .

So that APC can finally put their money where their mouth is and give him the Senate presidency.
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by tellmoon(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
freeze001:

There are quite a number of Igbos in the Senate who are APC members like: Andy Uba, Sunny Ogbuoji, Hope Uzodinma and Benjamin Uwajumogu. Can Senate presidency not come to d SE through any of them?
All the above mentioned are first time senators, hence, none is qualified to be made a Senate president. Don't U know this fact?
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Munzy14(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
freeze001:

There are quite a number of Igbos in the Senate who are APC members like: Andy Uba, Sunny Ogbuoji, Hope Uzodinma and Benjamin Uwajumogu. Can Senate presidency not come to d SE through any of them?
You even have time to reply that online miscreant. I wonder How people write without reading and click on post. someone his people sold their conscience 5k in the last ekiti election is coming online to teach political calculations.
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Duru009(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Under PDP !
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by seunmsg(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ngige was voted in as a senator thru APGA in 2011, He spited the igbos by decamping to an Hausa party n contested against a woman that he's far more popular than n the woman beat him shamelessly.

So funny some of you don't even know anything about the local politics of your region. Ngige was elected to the Senate in 2011 on the platform of ACN and not APGA. ACN is one of the legacy parties of APC.
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by seunmsg(m): 1:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
CSTR1005:
I hope he wins .

So that APC can finally put their money where their mouth is and give him the Senate presidency.

I guess the reality of Nigeria's politics is finally setting in. Good to see that you are finally becoming reasonable.
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Didcot: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
Ole Ngige

Nah your type them dey find for senate?

All of una craze, bloody useless, clueless and selfish leaders/politicians!
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by CSTR1005: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
seunmsg:

I guess the reality of Nigeria's politics is finally setting in. Good to see that you are finally becoming reasonable.

You must think I am like your people that hates without a proper rationale.

We don't necessarily hate the APC. Put up a decent candidate in a local election and he may win.

It is good that you attested to it that igbos voted for ACN, something that can never happen in your place if the case were reversed.

Get buhari out of the equation, and maybe there is hope for your APC in igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
seunmsg:

So funny some of you don't even know anything about the local politics of your region. Ngige was elected to the Senate in 2011 on the platform of ACN and not APGA. ACN is one of the legacy parties of APC.
Dont mind him.this same guy just said stella oduah who is representing anambra north will beat ngige who is contesting for anambra central.political and geographical blunders everywhere.ngige in 2011 defeated akunyili.by then,acn was mostly confined in the west.this shows ngige's clout and popularity.
The truth is ngige can never go to the senate again as far as umeh is there.ngige can only win in idemili north and south.umeh would hold that senate seat for many years.for anambra north,i see nwoye defeating oduah.for andy in the south,its 50/50
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by senatordave1(m): 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
CSTR1005:

You must think I am like your people that hates without a proper rationale.

We don't necessarily hate the APC. Put up a decent candidate in a local election and he may win.

It is good that you attested to it that igbos voted for ACN, something that can never happen in your place if the case were reversed.

Get buhari out of the equation, and maybe there is hope for your APC in igboland.

Wow,i love your honesty and objectivity.apc is not really hated in the south east as some here have mouthed.pdp were mostly using federal might to dominate the.ngige is one of the few politicians in the ss/se that has this uncommon popularity and followership despite the party hes in.him alongside okorocha,ken nnamani,onu,ouk will likely take over from buhari in 2023
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by freeze001(f): 2:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
tellmoon:

All the above mentioned are first time senators, hence, none is qualified to be made a Senate president. Don't U know this fact?
Hope Uzodinma is not a first timer please. Andy Uba was also elected into the Senate in 2011. Check your facts.
Again, the only time Ngige can become Senator is if he wins election. When will the election be? Is it not 2019? The others will most likely win their election and so will no longer be first timers.
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Osyabj: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Why spread falsehood?

Ngige was voted Senator under "Yoruba" party ACN. Fmr Gov, Chris Onwa Ngige wiped the floor of Anambra central Senatorial seat with APGA's late Dora Akunyili (RIp)

For you patently corrupt pdp supporter to spew lies that Ngige was elected under APGA is trademark of pdp who dwell in falsehoods and looting of public treasury for a living

Fact is that Ngige will win 100 out of 100 free and fair elections in Anambra, regardless of what party platform he runs under.

2019 Anambra Will NOT be rigged by the discredited Jonathan as he did in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by freeze001(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
Would he be the only APC Senator? Aren't there others there or are others not qualified?
CSTR1005:
I hope he wins .

Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by tical(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin Buhari saint Ministers are already tired of their square pegs in round hole portfolio grin
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Glink2018(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2018
Uchemus:
the Senate is their retirement home.

Ok . Our national assembly has turned to home for retiree...

Shioor!
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by AnaCheks(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
But he will not win....
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by biztip: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
seems ngige wants anambra people to surprise him again
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by poseidon12: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2018
If it's under APC, you will just be wasting your time and money.
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by Ojiofor: 1:03am On Aug 22, 2018
seunmsg:
Senate presidency on Ngige's mind. If Igbo's fail to vote him and APC this time around, it is their loss since Akpabio from the south south has already positioned himself for that seat. In politics, you calculate and position yourself for opportunities. Ngige is simply positioning himself for the Senate presidency next year.

Isn't Andy Uba in APC and another one from Imo state, have you made them SP or is it reserve for Ngige that is not yet in senate?
Re: Chris Ngige: I Am Considering Contesting For A Senatorial Seat by NPN79: 2:12am On Aug 22, 2018
Is building road all they can do?! Arrant nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Gets Fresh Forfeiture Order On N1.2bn, $327,132.35, £167.85, €157.90 / Peter Obi Celebrates Afe Babalola On His 60th Call To Bar Anniversary / Speakership: Rep Warns APC Against Disqualifying N’west

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.