Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " (18533 Views)

Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Help My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long On Bed / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Lordofthewest(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Not completely true. There are decent faithful straight men. Don’t cook lies to excuse ur promiscuity

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by arrestdarrester: 1:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
Trash, as in hot trash...

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Fierce11: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
boringnigerian:

You really didn't have to point out that you hate gays.

Nobody asked if you did
Pick offense if you are gay.. pick offense if you are not.. i don't really care and i do not give a bleep.
Nobody asked you to tell me any thing

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Eliusdgenie(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2018
why r u mad... unless u got something in the post on you.
don't get mad, try and get help
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Etuagievin(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2018
Then what would you say about guys who don't have girlfriend ,but want to remain so until marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by baby124: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Have we now become this depraved? It’s just like saying it your girlfriend doesn’t have a small god while with you then she’s gay.

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by King44(m): 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fortunately he is right so damn right to add to the list if a man tells you he has many male friends and he doesn't have a female friends except his wife, sister the leuwd is your strenght... I had a similar experience as a guy,I and a friend of mine met a man in my secondary school days who has a daughter he said he loves his wife so much and he doesn't cheat and he even showed me and my friend a picture of all the male friends he has and told and he told us how they turned up for his wedding as bridegroom's men and all that and would like to have us as friends... to cut the long story short after few days he kissed my friend and me in his sitting room on same couch while I thought o its normal thing cos I have not experienced such in my life though i felt irritated that moment same night while my friend slept in his sitting room and I was off to our room the asshole harassed my friend, dat frnd of mine told me what happened in the middle of the night... I was so surprised and so lost cos he was so friendly and nice.... before we left that area I can assure you that except his wife and his female child there is no other woman around him
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by codeSavant: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
I can maintain a single girl and I ain't gay at all..

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Burgerlomo: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
That's not true absolutely false and misleading statements cool

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by King44(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
Fortunately he is right so damn right to add to the list if a man tells you he has many male friends and he doesn't have a female friends except his wife, sister the leuwd is your strenght... I had a similar experience as a guy,I and a friend of mine met a man in my secondary school days who has a daughter he said he loves his wife so much and he doesn't cheat and he even showed me and my friend a picture of all the male friends he has and told and he told us how they turned up for his wedding as bridegroom's men and all that and would like to have us as friends... to cut the long story short after few days he kissed my friend and me in his sitting room on same couch while I thought o its normal thing cos I have not experienced such in my life though i felt irritated that moment same night while my friend slept in his sitting room and I was off to our room the asshole harassed my friend, dat frnd of mine told me what happened in the middle of the night... I was so surprised and so lost cos he was so friendly and nice.... before we left that area I can assure you that except his wife and his female child there is no other woman he has time for except business partners
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Richardlove(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2018
You sound gay or bisexual yourself. LMRA

4 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by emonkey(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2018
Another "man" whose life is centered around his p3nis grin

2 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Opharhe: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2018
HypocriticalMod:

Trust me, you completely described me from a-z. I do every single of that buh i ain't gay and I'm sure! angry
A-ZZ really?
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gucciblog:
''IF Your Boyfriend Is Too Faithful & Doesn't Have Side Chics, He's Gay

Nigerian matchmaker, Good Ereseh, shared a list on his IG page this morning, detailing signs that point to the fact that a lady's boyfirned is secretly gay. See the list and tell us what you make of it.

1. He constantly stares at guys than women
2. He could be gay if he criticizes gay people too much
3. He could be gay if he appears to be too damn faithful
4. He could be swinging if you have no issues with him concerning other women
6. He keeps more male friends on social media than women
7. That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid sex with you.
8. He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to have sex with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after sex.
9. When he suggests you both invite a guy to bed so the both of them can satisfy you, sister run because he’s bringing his friend in to caption your brain thinking he is so understanding.
10. When he cares too much about how he looks like female friends you have. There is something about it when he starts to care about his physical appearance.
11. He wants to feel how you feel during penetration, he wants you to insert your finger down there.
12. I repeat this, if he doesn’t check other women out he is completely gay. Don’t argue, he is not being faithful to you he just doesn’t find the need to feel attracted to women. Instead he talks about men more.
13. If he praises a particular male friend of his than you the one that claims to hold his heart, trust me that guy could be his gay partner.
14. He is classically touchy with other men, he enjoys hugs, holding hands and even loves the male bathroom hehehehehehe
15. He enjoys other’s sexuality, it’s an interesting topic for him, trust me nicca is gay.

https://zenithnaija.com/if-your-boyfriend-is-too-faithful-doesnt-have-side-chics-he-is-gay-nigerian-man-tells-ladies/

Shitty post, I do all that except 9,11-15 and I ain't gay nor do I have a GF

Rubbish, in Islam fornication is not allowed & gays are sentenced to death, You are supposed to be faithful to only ur wife, so the op should just fuvk off

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Richardlove(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2018
You sound gay or bisexual yourself. LMRA
AleAirHub:
Useless & wasted sperm to manhood angry angry angry
. Honestly, he sounds gay or bisexual himself.
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by obentenyson(m): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
Good Ereseh is Also Gay... That one I Know.... That's why he knows so much about this people because he is one....

3 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by JacksonOyibo: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by patricknz(m): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gucciblog:
''IF Your Boyfriend Is Too Faithful & Doesn't Have Side Chics, He's Gay

Nigerian matchmaker, Good Ereseh, shared a list on his IG page this morning, detailing signs that point to the fact that a lady's boyfirned is secretly gay. See the list and tell us what you make of it.

1. He constantly stares at guys than women
2. He could be gay if he criticizes gay people too much
3. He could be gay if he appears to be too damn faithful
4. He could be swinging if you have no issues with him concerning other women
6. He keeps more male friends on social media than women
7. That brother could be holding blowing pipes, when he tries to avoid sex with you.
8. He could be seeing guys when he doesn’t disturb you to have sex with him and on the other hand you thanking God that you have met a man that isn’t after sex.
9. When he suggests you both invite a guy to bed so the both of them can satisfy you, sister run because he’s bringing his friend in to caption your brain thinking he is so understanding.
10. When he cares too much about how he looks like female friends you have. There is something about it when he starts to care about his physical appearance.
11. He wants to feel how you feel during penetration, he wants you to insert your finger down there.
12. I repeat this, if he doesn’t check other women out he is completely gay. Don’t argue, he is not being faithful to you he just doesn’t find the need to feel attracted to women. Instead he talks about men more.
13. If he praises a particular male friend of his than you the one that claims to hold his heart, trust me that guy could be his gay partner.
14. He is classically touchy with other men, he enjoys hugs, holding hands and even loves the male bathroom hehehehehehe
15. He enjoys other’s sexuality, it’s an interesting topic for him, trust me nicca is gay.

https://zenithnaija.com/if-your-boyfriend-is-too-faithful-doesnt-have-side-chics-he-is-gay-nigerian-man-tells-ladies/

Congratulations wud be in order bro. U are just as stupid and clueless as u look. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by olatade(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2018
girls can be very confusing atimes. i can recall way back, my girlfriend made a statement that shocked me to the core... she said why is it that i don't chase other girls more like "tade, why don't you chase other girls so that you can get me jealous". i instantly understood more about why they're always attracted to the "bad boy" persona...because it makes them go crazy for him

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by kunlesmiles(m): 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
I don't like throwing jabs online, but this piece is not worth reading.whoever wrote dis probably woke up on d wrong side of d bed.

1 Like

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Jman06(m): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2018
Anything just to justify their philandering nature. In other words, all the faithful catholic priests who don't get married at all are gays!

Irresponsible men everywhere!
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by AleAirHub(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Richardlove:
You sound gay or bisexual yourself. LMRA . Honestly, he sounds gay or bisexual himself.

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Israelmoney(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2018
I need some unique softwares to delete some posts!
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by chukzyfcbb: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2018
King44:
Fortunately he is right so damn right to add to the list if a man tells you he has many male friends and he doesn't have a female friends except his wife, sister the leuwd is your strenght... I had a similar experience as a guy,I and a friend of mine met a man in my secondary school days who has a daughter he said he loves his wife so much and he doesn't cheat and he even showed me and my friend a picture of all the male friends he has and told and he told us how they turned up for his wedding as bridegroom's men and all that and would like to have us as friends... to cut the long story short after few days he kissed my friend and me in his sitting room on same couch while I thought o its normal thing cos I have not experienced such in my life though i felt irritated that moment same night while my friend slept in his sitting room and I was off to our room the asshole harassed my friend, dat frnd of mine told me what happened in the middle of the night... I was so surprised and so lost cos he was so friendly and nice.... before we left that area I can assure you that except his wife and his female child there is no other woman he has time for except business partners
Bullsh.it.....

2 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2018
I dont understand you so if am faithful and dont have side chic i'm gay. Issokay continue been stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by ganjaman: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2018
This writer must be a proper fool from conception. Please try and live ur life and desist from clap trap write ups

2 Likes

Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by cooltola(m): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
If he has sex with a man whatever type of sex or kisses a man then he is gay. The rest of this post is crap
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by Greatzeus(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2018
Freedom of Expression.
Exercising his right to say the bulshit that comes to his mind, that's all undecided
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by franzis(m): 2:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Watch out how the LGBT folks will disagree with this points , he might not actually have been 100% correct, but trust me he made some valid points
Re: Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " by AuroraB(f): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2018
Gibberish undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes / 8 Qualities Of Vagina That Drives Men Crazy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.