Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Most Women Still Get It Wrong - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Still Get It Wrong (5252 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Shugavee:
I hv noticed she want validation so much!! I see her thread n smh!! this topic is so foolish that I had to comment,,, like wtf is this shit!!! Like ur super smart so u know every man that wants to fool you!!! When most of them come out with a charming loving attitude,, which woman doesn’t want to be loved!!!Sorry to say that’s why she is single(even if I know she would deny) If u feel u ain’t like the typical nairaland lady,, wtf r u doing here then? Mtcheww!! Forming rubbish that I don’t know!!! E get who u Dey feed for here!! Life is about risk taking!! Nobody know pass

The boldfaced, sad but very true. I agree with you on this and I am a man.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shugavee:
there is no advise here!! U hv just chosen to make ridicule of the experiences of women just so u sound smart!!
I feel sorry for you.
You CLEARLY missed the subtleness of this article but instead choose to be literal and then vent your frustrations on me. Read the points made by those who understood the post. There are a fair few fortunately enough for the sake of humanity.
That is not an article ridiculing women.
Ps for the record I don’t sound smart
I am smart.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Its a pity. Its easy to know a man who only wants your pantie, some overlook just to feel that care and false love for a short time.
There are women who are actually afraid of being single so any relationship is better than being alone even for a period and they wonder why things never work out for them. There is also a very large percentage of men who actually do not know how to be in a relationship. So even with what would be in essence a good match but because they have no comparison to what constitutes a relationship the emphasis is on sex rather than emotional binding
Most times the signs are glaring obvious that the relationship is not going anywhere and yet they persist.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shugavee:
I hv noticed she wants validation so much!! I see her thread n smh!! this topic is so foolish that I had to comment,,, like wtf is this shit!!! Like ur super smart so u know every man that wants to fool you!!! When most of them come out with a charming loving attitude,, which woman doesn’t want to be loved!!!Sorry to say that’s why she is single(even if I know she would deny) If u feel u ain’t like the typical nairaland lady,, wtf r u doing here then? Mtcheww!! Forming rubbish that I don’t know!!! E get who u Dey feed for here!! Life is about risk taking!! Nobody know pass

A woman’s biggest enemy is another woman especially one who clearly failed to grasp a notion and as a way of attempting self valiadation opts to insult as if that is going to make reverence to my life in some way.

I am grateful for this thing called dgaf cause I utilise it often espicially when petty is being applied 100%.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Shugavee(f): 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

I feel sorry for you.
You CLEARLY missed the subtleness of this article but instead choose to be literal and then vent your frustrations on me. Read the points made by those who understood the post. There are a fair few fortunately enough for the sake of humanity.
That is not an article ridiculing women.
Ps for the record I don’t sound smart
I am smart.
tell that to urself!! Mtcheww
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Shugavee(f): 5:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

A woman’s biggest enemy is another woman especially one who clearly failed to grasp a notion and as a way of attempting self valiadation opts to insult as if that is going to make reverence to my life in some way.

I am grateful for this thing called dgaf cause I utilise it often espicially when petty is being applied 100%.
cry me a river!!! Nonsense! Looking for validation everywhere!!! I ain’t afraid to be single blah blah blah!!! Just to form nonsense!! But ur desperate to form relationship expert!!! Since u r single please keep ur advice about relationship to urself!!

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by QueenSekxy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

shut up your mouth.sad

Your abrupt desperation for validations now calls for concern.
running faster with age shouldn't make you think like a fish brain.
relationship counselor,miss know it all.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by kushercain: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up your mouth.sad

My friend shut up and learn undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by SalomonKane: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up your mouth.sad

she's right in a way. the only area I fault her reason is where she stated that most men can't differentiate between need and desire.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shugavee:
cry me a river!!! Nonsense! Looking for validation everywhere!!! I ain’t afraid to be single blah blah blah!!! Just to form nonsense!! But ur desperate to form relationship expert!!! Since u r single please keep ur advice about relationship to urself!!
I will do as I please ...and there is nothing and I mean nothing you can do to stop me.
So get with the programme.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up your mouth.sad

This is all you have?
This is it?
Typing insults?
You can do better surely...maybe not but it’s understandable considering your circumstances.
You are forgiven.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by QueenSekxy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is all you have?
This is it?
Typing insults?
You can do better surely...maybe not but it’s understandable considering your circumstances.
You are forgiven.
shut up.

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Shugavee(f): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2018
MissRaine69:

I will do as I please ...and there is nothing and I mean nothing you can do to stop me.
So get with the programme.
Lol am done with this shittt!!! Na u sabi!!
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
QueenSekxy:

shut up.

Nope
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2018
Shugavee:
Lol am done with this shittt!!! Na u sabi!!
I love you too

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
chigoizie7:
The thing is this, women ( some if not most) don't like hearing the truth, na those sweet things dem de like hear, even if it sounds unbelievable, as long as it is sweet(day dreams) they are in for it.

For example. A guy can see a girl he wants to fck, not necessarily going into relationships or having any feelings, just the bangs. Man to man, he can approach a guy and make demands just like normal business. But man to woman? No. A girl cannever reason to that direction.

Babe , how far, u look good, ( say few things and then tell her what u want) which is sex.

The babe will never take u serious,

But meet her( even when all u need is sex) don't tell her u need sex, tell her all manner of nonsensical lies , coat it with emotions, romantic gestures ( even when u don't mean any of it) she will open those legs.

Here, two things were involved , being truthful and plain , and then being cunning and deceptive. But most women will go for cunning and deceits.

For men, they are not romantically attached when it comes to sex.
I can have sexy with a girl I have never met and will decide never to or even bother knowing her, but I had sex with her.

But is it quite different for women , that is when she is not an olosho.

Many women have lost their good men, bros they thought he never loved them, ( because he had a sex with one girl he doesn't know)

For me, having a fling/ sex with a random girl I don't know is not cheating, it becomes cheating when I long to see her again or indulge in such acts again with the same lady.

U can as well cheat on ur woman even when sex is not involved. U can have a much more romantic time and feelings with a girl who is not ur gf, to me, that is cheating ur girlfriend.

NB those are my opinions.

Don't mention me, else thunder will strike u and ur entire generation ( I mean anyone who mentioned me to talk nonsense)
too much sense yaff will not kill you.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by jorion(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Guys, come in here. All of the slay mamas are in the building defending their despicable mindset

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? / I'm The Most Handsome Guy On nairaland. Check My Profile / Why Are Men No Longer Persistent When Wooing Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.