Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 AM

Most Women Still Get It Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Women Still Get It Wrong (5381 Views)

SHOULD I F**K HER? This Is Why Most Women Love Me [Picture] / Do Women Still Respect Their Husband This Much? / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pusyiter:
Good piece @OP but so sad to note that we have irrational bigots in a sane climes like this forum .
Thank you
I always keep an open mind on this forum as there will always be a fair percentage who will completely misconstrue whatever it is you post ignorance/lack of emotional intelligence and a blinkered view of life is such a toxic combination to be immersed in but alas many are .
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by sacajawea: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

No one forced you to read and yes relationship counselling is something I do as a matter of fact.
See understand something I'm just being sincere with you, no Quarells (that is if the Moniker/persona is not fake)
All of the Things you mentioned there most ppl know already, all this Relationship Expert is not new this nobody is an expert/Counsellor
Ppl don't Care esp. Here there are far bigger issues
Visit the Ashawo thread and see reality
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by sacajawea: 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Thank you
I always keep an open mind on this forum as there will always be a fair percentage who will completely misconstrue whatever it is you post ignorance/lack of emotional intelligence and a blinkered view of life is such a toxic combination to be immersed in but alas many are .
Lol, you are a young lady
you say I'm Ignorant, blinkered view of life, lack of emotional bla bla grin
I hope this fetching you money cos if you think you are Counselling is changing ppls lives Sorry.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by LuvU2: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
sacajawea:

I don't understand you, what are you Saying
Next2Bezee:

Just start saving for the double-head Love Machine that you and your wife will be using.
BluntBoy:

smh
Saintsammurai:
You are seriously confuse..
jessca048:
catfish
Saintsammurai:
You are seriously confuse..
There re men who re feminists olodos grin
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by BluntBoy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
LuvU2:
There re men who re feminists olodos grin

I shook my head for a different reason.

Of course, I know there are male feminists. I have even had the privilege of educating some folks concerning it on Nairaland.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by mrblessed(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Just start saving for the double-head Love Machine that you and your wife will be using.
Bros, please attach inverted commas to that wife.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by mrblessed(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
chigoizie7:

Sister, didn't u read up to the point where I also said that thunder will fire anyone who mentions me?

And their generations too
This is coming right after you have replied her comment with a speed of light. You are a classic example of someone who writes before thinking.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by chigoizie7(m): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
mrblessed:
This is coming right after you have replied her comment with a speed of light. You are a classic example of someone who writes before thinking.

Noted mr principal
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by mrblessed(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2018
It is amazing how some female members are attacking the Op because they naively think she took side with the male folk against her gender. She must be guilty because she did not use the usual denigrating terms to describe men whose sole objective is to sleep with female bodies, forgetting that there is mutual agreement or consent. An intelligent reading of the post reveals a subtle attack or reprimand on Nigerian male's objectification of the female body, through deploying all manners of sweet talks and gift items, when sex is the overriding objective. 'Why not state your aim clearly to ladies, and stop pretending to love them,' the Op seems to suggest
The post, in my view, is a wake-up call to ladies to study carefully proposal from the opposite before deciding to say yes. And when it appears that the guy is a player who merely wants to get his bed warm, they should not bemoan endlessly and attempt to tar all men with the same brush, but quietly reassess their cognitive competency.

2 Likes

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Next2Bezee(m): 8:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
mrblessed:
Bros, please attach inverted commas to that wife.

Hahaha! Indeed. grin
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2018
sacajawea:

Lol, you are a young lady
you say I'm Ignorant, blinkered view of life, lack of emotional bla bla grin
I hope this fetching you money cos if you think you are Counselling is changing ppls lives Sorry.

If the shoe fits ... and as for your opinion i have sowed it here

1 Like

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 6:29am On Aug 24, 2018
mrblessed:
It is amazing how some female members are attacking the Op because they naively think she took side with the male folk against her gender. She must be guilty because she did not use the usual denigrating terms to describe men whose sole objective is to sleep with female bodies, forgetting that there is mutual agreement or consent. An intelligent reading of the post reveals a subtle attack or reprimand on Nigerian male's objectification of the female body, through deploying all manners of sweet talks and gift items, when sex is the overriding objective. 'Why not state your aim clearly to ladies, and stop pretending to love them,' the Op seems to suggest
The post, in my view, is a wake-up call to ladies to study carefully proposal from the opposite before deciding to say yes. And when it appears that the guy is a player who merely wants to get his bed warm, they should not bemoan endlessly and attempt to tar all men with the same brush, but quietly reassess their cognitive competency.
There is severe lack of conceptual depth on this forum. I am glad you are one of the view that has the power of deduction.
Thank you.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2018
sacajawea:

See understand something I'm just being sincere with you, no Quarells (that is if the Moniker/persona is not fake)
All of the Things you mentioned there most ppl know already, all this Relationship Expert is not new this nobody is an expert/Counsellor
Ppl don't Care esp. Here there are far bigger issues
Visit the Ashawo thread and see reality
I don’t care that you don’t care. So let’s leave it at that shall we ? Why you feel it pertinent to keep highlighting the fact that you don’t care is beyond me.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by sacajawea: 8:45am On Aug 24, 2018
MissRaine69:

If the shoe fits ... and as for your opinion i have sowed it here
You dgaf obviously that one you don't need to tell me,
You claim to be a Counsellor, See how you are correcting someone, even if I were wrong. How would you partner cope with you with this Attitude
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by mrblessed(m): 8:50am On Aug 24, 2018
MissRaine69:

There is severe lack of conceptual depth on this forum. I am glad you are one of the view that has the power of deduction.
Thank you.
You are welcome. A truly educated person must be open-minded, exposed, and not vulnerable to the emotions associated with his gender or ethnic group. In the dating arena in Nigeria and elsewhere, women have the upper hand; a fact yet to be understood by most of our ladies.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by MissRaine69(f): 4:15am On Aug 25, 2018
sacajawea:

You dgaf obviously that one you don't need to tell me,
You claim to be a Counsellor, See how you are correcting someone, even if I were wrong. How would you partner cope with you with this Attitude
See I have no affiliation or loyalty to you if you had stepped down from your soap box my reaction would be that of indifference but since you chose to make a mountain out of a molehill why should I be civil to you?
The fact of the matter is you are not him. It’s that simple, you and I are not on a level on the other hand I am with him so there are no problems.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by sacajawea: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

See I have no affiliation or loyalty to you if you had stepped down from your soap box my reaction would be that of indifference but since you chose to make a mountain out of a molehill why should I be civil to you?
The fact of the matter is you are not him. It’s that simple, you and I are not on a level on the other hand I am with him so there are no problems.
Alright Peace
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by AfroSamurai: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2018
mrblessed:
You are welcome. A truly educated person must be open-minded, exposed, and not vulnerable to the emotions associated with his gender or ethnic group. In the dating arena in Nigeria and elsewhere, women have the upper hand; a fact yet to be understood by most of our ladies.
i quiver to know why you feel women have the upper? smiley
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by mrblessed(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2018
AfroSamurai:
i quiver to know why you feel women have the upper? smiley
. Quiver no more my friend for the facts you need are right in front of you. If you have a girl friend, can you recall how the relationship started, keeping an eye to the efforts both of made to begin and sustain it. And even in the relationship, who has the upper hand? You? Have you ever strive to impress a lady within the normal confines of your strength and resources? Maybe you have not taken such step, but I know a lot men have and many more in the future will do similar thing. Woman might appear weak at the surface, but they are very strong and influential at the background -- whether in relationship or marriage. All man's labour and effort in this earth -- in the final analysis -- is to please woman, whom he may choose to call girl friend or wife.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by AfroSamurai: 10:43am On Aug 25, 2018
mrblessed:
. Quiver no more my friend for the facts you need are right in front of you. If you have a girl friend, can you recall how the relationship started, keeping an eye to the efforts both of made to begin and sustain it.
of course I can, it usually start with me asking her out and she saying yes or no, but still, not all guys ask girls out, some girls ask guys out.

And even in the relationship, who has the upper hand?
nobody have the upper hand. This is what usually cause rife in relationship when a man or a woman believe they have the upper hand. Whatever happen to working as a team.

You? Have you ever strive to impress a lady within the normal confines of your strength and resources? Maybe you have not taken such step, but I know a lot men have and many more in the future will do similar thing.
now i'll ask why you think a man would go out of his way to impress a girl. Have you ever bothered to ask why? I tell you, men who do this do it because they want to get between the moist opening of between her thighs. Any man who truly love a woman will never go out of his way to impress her.

woman might appear weak at the surface, but they are very strong and influential at the background -- whether in relationship or marriage. All man's labour and effort in this earth -- in the final analysis -- is to please woman, whom he may choose to call girl friend or wife.
I beg to differ. Not all women are strong just like not all men are strong. Never forget, some women have nothing to offer apart from their vaginas.

The bolded is where you made a general statement and by that, committed a fallacy. Not every man hope to please or make it in life just to please a woman, whether wife or girlfriend. There many who don't have a wife, talkless or girlfriend and what about the men who are homosexual?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by ERCROSS(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t think you actually comprehended any of that. You just came guns ablazing but then you examplifty the typical female on this forum. The ones that just like to argue for the sake of it.
Advice was given
You chose not to notice it.

I like intelligent women...
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2018
MissRaine69:

You need to redirect your anger to whomever is ruffling your feathers! Maybe it’s PMT I cannot be certain but you had options if you feel differently about the subject matter fine!
No love lost there for sure.
Hahahahaha.... So u get mouth like this grin
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by americanson: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

Just because a man wants to Bleep you it does not automatically mean that he likes you. Some men can and will routinely Bleep women they do not like at all. Being desirable in his eyes does not automatically mean he respects you . One would think this would be obvious to many women these days but it’s not the case in my experience based on observations! Often enough many women seem to mistaken carnal desire for the real thing. And I have to say I am baffled by this.

How often does it have to happen to you before you learn to differentiate?

Most men are not dogs they are just terrible at communicating as most have never really learnt how to communicate with women on an emotionally intelligent level . They have not learnt to differentiate need and desire.

True and let me also add that a man can spend millions on you and still not marry you. That is the fact he spends does nor also equate to love.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2018
Its a pity. Its easy to know a man who only wants your pantie, some overlook just to feel that care and false love for a short time.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by lebete3000: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
so?
is this your advice or what?
You encourage men to toy with the emotions of female and then applaud their mischievous act??
woow!!I'm proud of you.

She's trying to dish out the blatant truth of men's make up and who they are, but you're busy trying to make her change men to who you want them to be, which is an exercise in futility.

Our female ancestors have tried and failed. Lucky and wise is the woman that knows how to leave well/unwell alone and let it be....
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Shugavee(f): 10:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Please u can never spot the difference if u llove the person ! Even our serious relationships now, we had doubts when it started,, but the love we hv for them kept us with them. n this is just the truth!!! Ladies r very emotional,,, that’s why u can’t talk to a woman in love..
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Shugavee(f): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
MissRaine69:

I don’t think you actually comprehended any of that. You just came guns ablazing but then you examplifty the typical female on this forum. The ones that just like to argue for the sake of it.
Advice was given
You chose not to notice it.
there is no advise here!! U hv just chosen to make ridicule of the experiences of women just so u sound smart!!
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Shugavee(f): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
I read the gibberish you wrote.

and I asked you a question which you have manoeuvred your way into absconding.

if the question i asked means being a typical NL female,so be it.
it's better than being whatever you claim you represent.
I get u babe!!! It’s so unfortunate
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by lebete3000: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2018
mrblessed:

If women have the upper hand, why do they keep falling for the men? Its possibly because they do not have the upper hand after all.

Women and men alike both have sexual needs, the means through which it is accomplished however is d difference IMO. Men as we all know are moved by sight while women, emotional intelligence.

Once a particular man and a woman achieve this simultaneously, only the gods can stop sex from happening.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by lebete3000: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2018
AfroSamurai:
of course I can, it usually start with me asking her out and she saying yes or no, but still, not all guys ask girls out, some girls ask guys out.

nobody have the upper hand. This is what usually cause rife in relationship when a man or a woman believe they have the upper hand. Whatever happen to working as a team.

now i'll ask why you think a man would go out of his way to impress a girl. Have you ever bothered to ask why? I tell you, men who do this do it because they want to get between the moist opening of between her thighs. Any man who truly love a woman will never go out of his way to impress her.

I beg to differ. Not all women are strong just like not all men are strong. Never forget, some women have nothing to offer apart from their vaginas.

The bolded is where you made a general statement and by that, committed a fallacy. Not every man hope to please or make it in life just to please a woman, whether wife or girlfriend. There many who don't have a wife, talkless or girlfriend and what about the men who are homosexual?

Thank you very much for your apt response. If everyone evaluate and esteem themselves appropriately, no one actually has d upper hand.

This upper hand terminology stems from a flawed self-esteem of the other partner.
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Shugavee(f): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
[s][/s]
I read the gibberish you wrote.

and I asked you a question which you have manoeuvred your way into absconding.

if the question i asked means being a typical NL female,so be it.
it's better than being whatever you claim you represent.
I hv noticed she wants validation so much!! I see her thread n smh!! this topic is so foolish that I had to comment,,, like wtf is this shit!!! Like ur super smart so u know every man that wants to fool you!!! When most of them come out with a charming loving attitude,, which woman doesn’t want to be loved!!!Sorry to say that’s why she is single(even if I know she would deny) If u feel u ain’t like the typical nairaland lady,, wtf r u doing here then? Mtcheww!! Forming rubbish that I don’t know!!! E get who u Dey feed for here!! Life is about risk taking!! Nobody know pass
Re: Most Women Still Get It Wrong by Preshy561(f): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Shugavee:
I hv noticed she want validation so much!! I see her thread n smh!! this topic is so foolish that I had to comment,,, like wtf is this shit!!! Like ur super smart so u know every man that wants to fool you!!! When most of them come out with a charming loving attitude,, which woman doesn’t want to be loved!!!Sorry to say that’s why she is single(even if I know she would deny) If u feel u ain’t like the typical nairaland lady,, wtf r u doing here then? Mtcheww!! Forming rubbish that I don’t know!!! E get who u Dey feed for here!! Life is about risk taking!! Nobody know pass
She wasn't like this before oo.cheesy
all of a sudden she started acting like idiot that needs validation from faceless guys she may be better than.
what do you expect when some low life gets tired of her miseries and in essence,tries to please guys to attract husband to herself.
I didn't bother quoting no more,cos she's just a stupid snake.
She's our relationship counselor naa,she knows what everybody wants from us.cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husspuppi: If I Need Chioma She Will Be Mine In 2 Weeks. / What A Yahoo Boy Did To My Girlfriend - Young Man Recounts / Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.