Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (68127 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Boss13: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Seems everyone in Nigeria is rich.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
You can use her and dump her when you are tired cos she wasn't loyal when you had nothing. If you were still poor, she wouldn't have come back to you. And when she comes begging after you must have dumped her, then tell the world "Na she dey rush me"

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
HisSexcellency:
Attention seekers everywhere these days. A little research on this guy might reveal that non of this shiit he wrote ever happened, just seeking ways to inform his social media friends that he now has money to spend.
Cheap popularity seeker undecided

I thought I am the only one that feels this way.
Every guy that makes it or gets a job, always have this same story of how girls that didn't accept him, are now rushing him or still single and attending Shiloh. '
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

My brother who no know ,no know abeg.
You make money legally and you wan use Honda and duplex money take pop things in one night.
okay o.. what's even my own...

If she calm down with the old more matured man, life go beta, if she no leave d guy, e fit be her wey go dey inside wardrobe with calabash de commit dollars
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Ogbeni i no understand wetin you write o grin
Me too
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by darlenese(f): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
KingLennon:

Where are your facts to make you conclude that he is a yahoo plus nigga? Fake girls with fake love everywhere...

if you live on this planet u won't be asking such questions.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 3:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

My brother who no know ,no know abeg.
You make money legally and you wan use Honda and duplex money take pop things in one night.
okay o.. what's even my own...

Unlike we petrol attendants, na we dey hustle pass, come and marry me before I blow oooo
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
crafteck:

Unlike we petrol attendants, na we dey hustle pass, come and marry me before I blow oooo
Lol
Na petrol i wan dey drink abi grin grin grin
Petrol attendant ko fuel filler ni
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:
Hope he made his money legally
Legal or Illegal which one dey easy enter moto jare leave waiting dem write for d body
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Motherfvckers asking for the source of his wealth, do you guys asked him the source of his brokeness when he was broke?

Poor bastards. When you're rich, broke people are always threatened.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Bryan88(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Is he Dangote or the dudes that run Red Media, Jobberman, Jumia, Konga ...abeg we need to understand his context of being rich.

He can afford certain things but Rich...really Op, really?
That's showoff money, Nigga ain't rich.
show ur own nah...bad belle
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Oyerinde16(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
softwerk:
In the voice of Patorankin.......I'm available, ama ama available. Call me! kiss grin
let me c ur akant bal
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

She sure is an unrepentant, thirsty little b.itch with no single iota of shame.

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."

iffaaa I b this guy,I go jst chop and clean mouth...

shikenacheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Correctgist:

A Rich Nigerian man who goes by the name Willie has taken to SnapChat to write on how he was ditched by his girlfriend when he had nothing.

According to him, the lady left him for a rich man just because he was broke and now that he is already established, she is making attempt to get back to him. But the door is shut already.

Willie wrote on SnapChat:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-big-boy-writes-on-how-his-girlfriend-left-him-when-he-was-broke-pics/

nigga don report home with a lot of "pepper them" by all means and old bae is curious. Chaiii u see what akpalakpa cause enemies! Nigga so much respect!
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by sapeleboi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
is not this guy with big voice that sound city always shows his song shocked
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Walexybobo(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wu ryt dis lyrics for u?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
Fair weather girlfriend.
She's not reliable.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
Na petrol i wan dey drink abi grin grin grin
Petrol attendant ko fuel filler ni

Those 50 naira per keg and 500 naira per car owner wey no watch meter... Im about to blow, come put ring on it before den start to rush us
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Olumeme: 3:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
There's no rich person that their friends, ex or families won't want to come back or get close to.

No b new thing.

If you hammer today, that dude you haven't even spoken to before will want to get close to you, not to talk of your EX
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Caseless: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
softwerk:
In the voice of Patorankin.......I'm available, ama ama available. Call me! kiss grin
you want to lure him with those laps?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."
90% of girls nowadays are sluts
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

90% of girls nowadays are sluts they pretend all the time
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by semyman: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Correctgist:

A Rich Nigerian man who goes by the name Willie has taken to SnapChat to write on how he was ditched by his girlfriend when he had nothing.

According to him, the lady left him for a rich man just because he was broke and now that he is already established, she is making attempt to get back to him. But the door is shut already.

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-big-boy-writes-on-how-his-girlfriend-left-him-when-he-was-broke-pics/

Creeminaaals
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by seangy4konji: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
Every hustler has a play day,a mega pay day, and a stay rich forever pay day.

Get rich or die trying.

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Impatience has chased people away from their Breakthroughs and Blessings.
In this case, impatience has subsequently denied her, unlimited enjoyment.

Access into the man's life and world of enjoyment is Blocked and dashed! Congratulations to the man. He finally made it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by virago(f): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Correctgist:

Good thing she didn't end up with someone as immature as you
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
The girl forgot that Tomorrow is pregnant with unquestionable, unkillable, undeniable, uncrushable, unbulldozable and an indefagitable Benefits.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by tiredoflife(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
gold diggers every where..
That's why I always advice my friends:work for your own money..
Stop being a leech...jeez..

Add me on Skype guys:
Kira 290

Thanks cool

Add u for what exactly

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
How did the broke man make his money?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by tgmservice: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
gold diggers every where..
That's why I always advice my friends:work for your own money..
Stop being a leech...jeez..

Add me on Skype guys:
Kira 290

Thanks cool
this bitch is a fake ignore him her.
She's using someone else picture to carry out evil
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Femeto: 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
Acrimony 2.0
Correctgist:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.