Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (68129 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 2:54am On Aug 24, 2018
weldersmind:

you registered on 18th of August uploaded a pic same day and you want only USA and Canada resident to contact you on Skype.

Maybe scammers don enter NL

she/he s a big time scammer thats scamming ppl with sex videos/cam
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by agbadaboi: 7:40am On Aug 24, 2018
SirMichael1:
grin

You didn't trust him and weren't patient enough. Now, maga don pay and he's flexing life plus the ill-gotten wealth.

Every yahoo guy has a pay day. grin

Oh boi! You neva hear Willie XO gbedu? Willie XO music? Type Wille XO for youtube, your malaria go clear grin
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by agbadaboi: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2018
darlenese:
foolish girl, just because he did yahoo you want to go back to him. remain in your marriage, cold or not, the old man has genuine money. this nigga here is a Yahoo plus nigga , msheeeew

WILLIE XO na afrobeat artist his be, use ya phone enta youtube. WILLIE XO - CRAZE. WILLIE XO - SLOW. Come back tell me tankiyu cheesy
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by agbadaboi: 8:09am On Aug 24, 2018
TeeSeven:
This post sadly sums up the warped mentality of an average young Nigerian about wealth.
Nobody, I REPEAT, no rich person flaunt their (legitimate) wealth by displaying cash! That's not how it works!
If you doubt me, just observe Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates, etc.

[b]ALL DIS ONE NA BIG ENGILISHI grin JUS LISTEN TO WILLIE XO MUSIC FOR YOUTUBE. SHAKU-SHAKU GO BEGIN HUNGRY YOU tongue[/b]
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by darlenese(f): 6:26am On Aug 25, 2018
agbadaboi:

WILLIE XO na afrobeat artist his be, use ya phone enta youtube. WILLIE XO - CRAZE. WILLIE XO - SLOW. Come back tell me tankiyu cheesy

Afro beat I even have to search for him he is obviously not known in the industry yet, he has no hit yet so where the hell did the get his bloody money from? Yahoo of course.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by pobos(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2018
Hi hwfr
Kira290:
gold diggers every where..
That's why I always advice my friends:work for your own money..
Stop being a leech...jeez..

Add me on Skype guys:
Kira 290

Thanks cool
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Exchanger101(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2019
darlenese:

maybe u need to come to where I reside, you will see young able bodied guys who sit at home all day doing nothing, they only go out in the evenings and nights to spend money, they dont work but keep buying flashy cars and building houses. they aren't even hiding it anymore , it's that bad.

Aunty not everyone who makes money online is a fraudster. Use your sense
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ryan03(f): 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pavore9:
Social media...

Are families not nurturing their daughters to be financially independent or at what point did things go wrong?
And you believed the story because he typed it? No evidence like screen shot or text? So you Dont know that many Nigerian women are bread winners in their homes? Or you Dont know that some Nigerian guys are gold diggers? Because you see these little hoes parading on social media you think it qualifies "Nigerian women"? Once a guy gives a sad story about how he was dumped by a girl even if its not true, the Insults on girls start coming in. Girls una dey try
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ryan03(f): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
beatmonster:
This is where I respect white girls so times. They stick with you during your hustling period. They support you throughout the struggle.

Most Nigerians girls are fair weather people
So white girls Dont leave their men when they are broke? Yet rate of divorce is higher over there. They divorce and continue to leeche on their ex and so on yet they are all angels and Nigerian girls are demons?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by boomssey(f): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
The 6packs though! Hmmmn
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by darlenese(f): 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Exchanger101:

Aunty not everyone who makes money online is a fraudster. Use your sense

I should use my brain

will u die if u drive home your point in a subtle way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.