Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (68131 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by drey076(m): 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Our youth celebrate illegal wealth too much
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by olisaEze(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

She sure is an unrepentant, thirsty little b.itch with no single iota of shame.

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."

Word!!! cool

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Kwinesther: 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
How did she play herself? The guy might have used her for rituals if she didn't leave him. She only bleeped up by begging him to accept her back.
Burgerlomo:
Don't mind her she just played herself period cool
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Manymercies: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Honestly. .....
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by lielbree: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:
Hope he made his money legally
Story..

His got yahoo written all over him. His ex dudged a bullet
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by KingLennon(m): 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
darlenese:

if you live on this planet u won't be asking such questions.
You are generalising. That is to say all young and fresh guys out there hussling on their own are yahoo boys?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by lielbree: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
darlenese:
foolish girl, just because he did yahoo you want to go back to him. remain in your marriage, cold or not, the old man has genuine money. this nigga here is a Yahoo plus nigga , msheeeew
My point too. She's foolish or maybe she's just trying to get her own share of the loot! Now that's a smart move. Cos this guy will be back broke in no time.

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Coolbriz01(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."
GOD WILL BLESS YOU FOR THIS STATEMENT OGA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by fredoooooo: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Take her back and use her do rituals grin
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by darlenese(f): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
KingLennon:

You are generalising. That is to say all young and fresh guys out there hussling on their own are yahoo boys?

maybe u need to come to where I reside, you will see young able bodied guys who sit at home all day doing nothing, they only go out in the evenings and nights to spend money, they dont work but keep buying flashy cars and building houses. they aren't even hiding it anymore , it's that bad.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Obatjd: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Wetting make am reach
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by bigcasava1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
atleast he is well to do 4rm d look of him. and d fucking slot don't deserve him.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Popular ke
I won't make the top 20 countdown of popular peeps in romance section.

I'm even thinking of migrating to another section (you can help out with that)
You must be vigilant then.
It's mostly done to car owners who are too lazy to come down.

Even when beside them one was like.. Look at that place, we now do wheel balancing and alignment, the 3 secs was enough..

As per section, migrate to crime.. Lol
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
crafteck:

Even when beside them one was like.. Look at that place, we now do wheel balancing and alignment, the 3 secs was enough..
Lol
Sharp guy grin grin grin must you look self tongue

As per section, migrate to crime.. Lol
Crime undecided

No. I know where to go
Issa food section
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by enonche85(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

This is one the most sensible statement i've read all day!...God bless!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Crime undecided

No. I know where to go
Issa food section
Lol, c dis lepa
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by KingLennon(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
darlenese:

maybe u need to come to where I reside, you will see young able bodied guys who sit at home all day doing nothing, they only go out in the evenings and nights to spend money, they dont work but keep buying flashy cars and building houses. they aren't even hiding it anymore , it's that bad.
Yea I know about such things. But i wanna let you know that they are some young niggaz who make Legit money
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by weldersmind(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kira290:
gold diggers every where..
That's why I always advice my friends:work for your own money..
Stop being a leech...jeez..

Add me on Skype guys:
Kira 290

Thanks cool

you registered on 18th of August uploaded a pic same day and you want only USA and Canada resident to contact you on Skype.

Maybe scammers don enter NL
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by coolh3ad(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

"NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."
..... Tell them Boss....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by SirMichael1: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
93Miles:
What happens to the girl's number? Why didn't he pass his message to her privately? I ain't seeing no rich nigga here. I'm seeing a broke dude who tryna trend.

You too trend from Thailand na.

Broke people be having opinions too.

1 Like

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by coolh3ad(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
darlenese:
foolish girl, just because he did yahoo you want to go back to him. remain in your marriage, cold or not, the old man has genuine money. this nigga here is a Yahoo plus nigga , msheeeew

You know am. Where you know am from??. Reading though his post again and I really can't find where he said he be "yahoo boy" or dey into "yahoo plus". But can't a guy be very successful without doing yahoo/yahoo plus or some illegal shit?.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
it's actually a good thing that the dumb lady did not marry you.

it's apparent that you are yet to grow up

You are not the first and certainly not be the last to be ditched

grow up and move on, cut all communication with her and live your life.

As for the lady, assuming this story is true, carry your cross and stop being silly

You made your choice, and you have to live with it
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ugosample(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
lielbree:

My point too. She's foolish or maybe she's just trying to get her own share of the loot! Now that's a smart move. Cos this guy will be back broke in no time.

that's a possibility
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ugosample(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
darlenese:

That is a useless way to live life trust me
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ugosample(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
beatmonster:
This is where I respect white girls so times. They stick with you during your hustling period. They support you throughout the struggle.

Most Nigerians girls are fair weather people

no be all white girls dey stick o

better have that at the back of your mind
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
poseidon12:

Nigerians and superstition.
, care to offer yourself as sacrifice please
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ugosample(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Boss13:
Seems everyone in Nigeria is rich.
na naija na
are you surprised?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by jojothaiv(m): 2:11am On Aug 23, 2018
TeeSeven:
This post sadly sums up the warped mentality of an average young Nigerian about wealth.
Nobody, I REPEAT, no rich person flaunt their (legitimate) wealth by displaying cash! That's not how it works!
If you doubt me, just observe Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates, etc.
Realities!
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2018
I swear if this ni**a no b g-boy, em for mk am big with em lines, killing it softly... plus I fit change ds my beer belly to em own em,Kiah *no homo*,cool lines man.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Divay22:

Crime undecided

No. I know where to go
Issa food section

Ms food lol
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Ayo1112: 12:35am On Aug 24, 2018
No be the guy wey sing that song kraze be this . The girl must be crying now
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Cd12345: 12:42am On Aug 24, 2018
See headline. Rich Nigerian?@iamwillie.xo come see o. This guy is an artist. Woman will always love money sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber / Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.