Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man (68089 Views)

My Girlfriend Left My House To Go Have Sex With Another Man / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by jessedaflow: 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:
Hope he made his money legally
NO GO AND ASK UR STATE GOVERNOR THAT.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by BuhariM(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
chrischukszy01:

Poverty mindset, go and hustle ur own and stop asking how he made his money. When he was broke ass you didn't ask how he was broke. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Bush fool
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by 93Miles: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
What happens to the girl's number? Why didn't he pass his message to her privately? I ain't seeing no rich nigga here. I'm seeing a broke dude who tryna trend.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by clemz85(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
#betontheHustler

I like that
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by ItzBIM(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Yes he did grin grin grin

Well, that’s good then.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Saintsammurai(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ishilove:
How did the broke man make his money?
And what is your business with how he makes his money?

Are you going to swear that half of the money in your bank account was not provided by a man?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Coldfeets: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
Why always women?

Why always this same type of stories?

Well sha, na una sabi.

As for me, it can never happen to me.

Why?

Because I screen people out.

Once I notice you're in it because of the money, babe it's all over already!!!
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by STILESGANG: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
TeeSeven:
This post sadly sums up the warped mentality of an average young Nigerian about wealth.
Nobody, I REPEAT, no rich person flaunt their (legitimate) wealth by displaying cash! That's not how it works!
If you doubt me, just observe Dangote, Otedola, Bill Gates, etc.
Everybody cant be bill Gates or the world would be boring. Although am not in support of flaunting cash but the likes of Wizkid, drake e. T. C. do it, are you telling me that they made their money illegally?. We have different ways we celebrate success. Do your own and let others do theirs.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
TeeSeven:
This post sadly sums up the warped mentality of an average young Nigerian about wealth.
Nobody, I REPEAT, no rich person flaunt their (legitimate) wealth by displaying cash! That's not how it works!

We have seen u na .... observatory.....keep observing....omo omini presence
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
SirMichael1:
grin

You didn't trust him and weren't patient enough. Now, maga don pay and he's flexing life plus the ill-gotten wealth.

Every yahoo guy has a pay day. grin

as erigga said respect who get but fear who never collect..���� That willie said rkelly is his role model.. Check his songs on youtube..Lol
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
crafteck:

Those 50 naira per keg and 500 naira per car owner wey no watch meter... Im about to blow, come put ring on it before den start to rush us
Tiff angry
So that's what you do abi
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Tiff angry
So that's what you do abi

Lol, just joking joor, but those guys de c money well
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Soso990240(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
SirMichael1:
grin

You didn't trust him and weren't patient enough. Now, maga don pay and he's flexing life plus the ill-gotten wealth.

Oluwa sign am.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
crafteck:

Lol, just joking joor, but those guys de c money well
Until they are caught red-handed
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

No b today I de catch them, na so so mistake den go claim
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by crafteck(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Divay22:

Ur too popular in d romance scene oo
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Divay22(f): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
crafteck:

Ur too popular in d romance scene oo
Popular ke
I won't make the top 20 countdown of popular peeps in romance section.

I'm even thinking of migrating to another section (you can help out with that)
crafteck:

No b today I de catch them, na so so mistake den go claim
You must be vigilant then.
It's mostly done to car owners who are too lazy to come down.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
SirMichael1:
grin

Not funny, okay?
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by xxoxx(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
softwerk:
In the voice of Patorankin.......I'm available, ama ama available. Call me! kiss grin
you beauriful
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by SirMichael1: 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Not funny, okay?

Why are you frolicking in my mentions? angry

Was your period lost but now found? grin

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by poseidon12: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:
Hope he made his money legally

In Nigeria? I doubt it.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by poseidon12: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
darlenese:
foolish girl, just because he did yahoo you want to go back to him. remain in your marriage, cold or not, the old man has genuine money. this nigga here is a Yahoo plus nigga , msheeeew

Exactly. And the yahoo guy will probably still end up broke.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by GoodFaith: 5:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Village boy
two watches
complete ignorant fool
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
All you fools saying yahoo boy. How do u know he's a yahoo boy. Because he's young and has money, he is a yahoo boy. Nigerian people are just dimwits. Fvuck!
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by poseidon12: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pavore9:
Social media...

Are families not nurturing their daughters to be financially independent or at what point did things go wrong?

In the Nigeria that I know, daughters have always been raised to be dependent on men.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Pavore9: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
poseidon12:

In the Nigeria that I know, daughters have always been raised to be dependent on men.

There lies the problem.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
delugajackson:

She sure is an unrepentant, thirsty little b.itch with no single iota of shame.

I always tell guys that "NOBODY can take your WOMAN, they can only take your HOE."

Burst my brain more abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by poseidon12: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Jiang:
You don become G-boy, I just wonder what you gave up, please clue me in so I can gauge ur span, was it

life
Blood
Future
Spiritual Sodomy
Yearly sacrifice etc

Which one

Nigerians and superstition.
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by anigold(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Correctgist:

A Rich Nigerian man who goes by the name Willie has taken to SnapChat to write on how he was ditched by his girlfriend when he had nothing.

According to him, the lady left him for a rich man just because he was broke and now that he is already established, she is making attempt to get back to him. But the door is shut already.

Willie wrote on SnapChat:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-big-boy-writes-on-how-his-girlfriend-left-him-when-he-was-broke-pics/

bros why.. me I will invite her,I will put it in her asshole,nose and ears..
Re: Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man by CeeKay17: 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
TeeSeven:
There's a man called FLOYD MAYWEATHER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.