Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (31390 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:22am On Aug 25, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
i said now..
Slok is not working even ur Oriental by wuyanwu abi Yemi Alade don die finish..

Oh you don forget Aghaliaku international airways..

Obooy ooo no argument with you again..

You be small pikin
Awada monkey have started, you claim Slok is not working who told you that? it is still working in other countries in Africa not in Nigeria, but for oriental it set the pace for your people to follow. By the time you will build an airport it will tey.....
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:24am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
SHOW US ONE PERSON FROM IMO STATE THAT HAS EVER STOOD WITH OBAMA? IMO STATE IS CURSED. cheesy

Heheheh and who is Obama. The Kenyan? You must really be suffering from inferiority complex... show me any Arambara man dead or alive that is richer than CHINEDU ECHERUO...

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:27am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
STOP CAUSING AND PROVIDE FACTS. YOU ARE NOT EMPTY. BRING FACTS TO THE TABLE DUNCE. cheesy

hehehe see this one is pained to the skull , which fact again. define fact if you know the English you are really speaking?
Airport less state.. grin grin grin grin
This is the real deal, no head is taller than his

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:29am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
ECHEROU DON SUFFER. SHOW US ANOTHER PICTURE BIKO. IS THIS HOW HORRIBLE IMO STATE IS? TUFIA I REJECT IMO CURSE. DONT YOU GUYS HAVE ANY OTHER PERSON APART FROM THIS GATEMAN? cheesy

OYA MEET AIR PEACE cheesy

Heheheheheh why?? are you feeling inferior now? yea thats the plan..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 1:29am On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

Awada monkey have started, you claim Slok is not working who told you that? it is still working in other countries in Africa not in Nigeria, but for oriental it set the pace for your people to follow. By the time you will build an airport it will tey.....
your state have an airport yet is still underdevelope...

Only one city filled with low class hotels and Ashawo..

No work
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:31am On Aug 25, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

where you come go? or are you the other slowpoke still. you use countless monikers..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:33am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
IT PAINED HIM LOL

IMO STATE HAVE JUST AN ORDINARY MOTOR PARK, WHAT ANAMBRA IS BUILDING NOW IS WHAT IS CALLED AN AIRPORT. OYA SHOW US ANOTHER FACELESS IMOLITE cheesy

What Arambara is building where? heheheheheheheheh
what we have passed is what you are still crawling towards... You will die of BP tonight.. Show me who is richer than this young man in the whole of Arambara state..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:35am On Aug 25, 2018
So now we agree that just one person from Imo can mark ARAMBARA for demolition.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:36am On Aug 25, 2018
He is now using my pictures hehehehe. chai this boy don die for my hand. Person pikin.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:39am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
Faceless dumbo.. echeruo don suffer for una hand. Lol
ECHERUO DONT NEED YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN SELF TO KNOW HIM, APPLE DOES KNOW HIS FACE...

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:41am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
I will use your own pictures to bury u finally here. Na die u dey die so.. cheesy
THATS A SIGN OF HANGING BOOTH...
OK I WILL GIVE YOU MORE THINGS TO COPYRIGHT ABOUT. FOLLOW FOLLOW

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
Show us another picture. The guy get one picture? Chei imo is cursed. grin

HEHEHE YES I LIKE MY CURSE, BUT DO YOU LIKE YOUR CURSE OF SKULL MINING AND HUMAN BARBECUE?? AND KIDNAPPING??

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 1:43am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
He has just one coat? cheesy
THE ONE YOUR COSHARIS CANNOT AFFORD OR??

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Edo Governorship Election: Hurdles Before Obaseki / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government / Dickson Imported Indian Magicians, Spiritualists To Yenegoa For Election - Degi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.