Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (31375 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by UgwuAghachi: 12:29am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
See 2nd class igbo bowing to 1st class. cheesy

Igbo have no king. Kings were forced on Igbo by British colonialists for their selfish interests and our forefathers resisted but lost the struggle. Now we accept our kings, don't make it a big deal
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 12:32am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
Which humiliation biko? When u all have been beaten blue and black.lol

It is clear your problem is hallucination...

So in your mind you were making headway?

Get a friend or a family member to help you analyse this interchange...

You have been dismantled.

You might not feel it now but I believe it will become self-evident when you become sober.

For now you are punch-drunk....
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:32am On Aug 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
Facts are sacred.

We are merely making the point that despite the omata noise Anambra people make about some phantom wealth, the Igbo son that commanded a global transaction as reported by world media is from IMO State.

You people are known for empty noises.

Sometime ago, I was trekking from Sanya Bus Stop in Surulere to Mile 2 in Lagos.

I passed Ibeto yard/premises close to 2nd Rainbow and shook my head.

There was Ibeto who started with Dangote almost at the same time left in obscurity while Dangote has gained worldwide fame.

Why because noise making typify Anambra people. We can blame governmental intrusion all we like but truth is that Anambra people have an unbearable attitude problem.

Most of them behave like stark illiterate as could be seen in their mindless arrogance which I see as a manifestation of inferiority complex.
all the research i made.. Shows that Olaudah Equaino is from Isseke in Anambra state..
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:33am On Aug 25, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Igbo have no king. Kings were forced on Igbo by British colonialists for their selfish interests and our forefathers resisted but lost the struggle. Now we accept our kings, don't make it a big deal
why you dey disturb your sef for this thread...

You be small pikin..

U dnt knw de people u dey advice.. Dey can mad for Africa
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
all the research i made.. Shows that Olaudah Equaino is from Isseke in Anambra state..

Research indeed!
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
Research indeed!
my brother check your Wikipedia or you Dnt knw how to check it..
Try google it pls..

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
my brother check your Wikipedia or you Dnt knw how to check it..
Try google it pls..
So a dunce of your calibre does not know that scholarly research goes beyond the lazy dash for the Wikipedia article which is hardly a reliable reference material?
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by UgwuAghachi: 12:41am On Aug 25, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
why you dey disturb your sef for this thread...

You be small pikin..

U dnt knw de people u dey advice.. Dey can mad for Africa

Are they Igbo?
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by maestroferddi: 12:46am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:

Stop deceiving yourself this illiterate. Common google search is enough to cure your ignorance. Dumb clown. cheesy

We shall call you to do oso ahia runs...

No right-thinking person calls an Ochanja petty trader to come and settle intellectual arguments. ...
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:46am On Aug 25, 2018
maestroferddi:
So a dunce of your calibre does not know that scholarly research goes beyond the lazy dash for the Wikipedia article which is hardly a reliable reference material?
a man that died for over 200years ago..

So if Wikipedia shows dat he is from Imo den it wil be reliable okwia

Ur Ocheruo sold his networth for $1billion..
Where is he today what abt his networth or do you think that de guy money is intact.. Why is his not not in de forbes list of richest Nigerians..

Just why.. Something he sold for over past 3years..

Oga dat money don finish if not show me his company or his internet site

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:51am On Aug 25, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
a man that died for over 200years ago..

So if Wikipedia shows dat he is from Imo den it wil be reliable okwia

Ur Ocheruo sold his networth for $1billion..
Where is he today what abt his networth or do you think that de guy money is intact.. Why is his not not in de forbes list of richest Nigerians..

Just why.. Something he sold for over past 3years..

Oga dat money don finish if not show me his company or his internet site
Taa shut up there which money finish, na so dem dey finish money.. So you can finish billion dollars in 3 year ikwa?
He is not on Fobes list cos he doesnt have a visible businees, he is a developer..
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:52am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:

Stop deceiving yourself this illiterate. Common google search is enough to cure your ignorance. Dumb clown. cheesy

They blocked me but i'm back at you better and clearer.. show me who is richer than chinedu echeruo from ARAMBARA now now

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:

ECHERUO IS THEIR BEST IN THAT WORTHLESS STATE. THE GUY IS NOT EVEN FIT TO BECOME A GATEMAN TO COSCHARIS. cheesy
How much is your chscharis worth before i slap your face. Why are you dodging simple question. whi is richer than Chinedu in ARAMBARA STATE??

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by iLoveAnambra(m): 12:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

Taa shut up there which money finish, na so dem dey finish money.. So you can finish billion dollars in 3 year ikwa?
He is not on Fobes list cos he doesnt have a visible businees, he is a developer..
thank you for that... Do you know how many Anambra Indigines that doesnt have visible business..

In Nigeria even Yorubas respect Anambra people when it comes to wealth..started from Ojukwu father..

But dey said Anu uno adiro atunanya..

U guys love to lookdown on Anambra..
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2018
anitabeauty:
GATEMAN..LOL cheesy

WHO IS THE GATEMAN IF NOT AGULERI WATCH NIGHT LIKE YOU... TELL ME WHO IS RICHER THAN CHINEDU FROM YOUR WORTHLESS STATE OR I WILL KEEP TORMENTING YOU HERE...

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:57am On Aug 25, 2018
iLoveAnambra:
thank you for that... Do you know how many Anambra Indigines that doesnt have visible business..

In Nigeria even Yorubas respect Anambra people when it comes to wealth..started from Ojukwu father..

But dey said Anu uno adiro atunanya..

U guys love to lookdown on Anambra..
OH I AM SORRY TO LOOK DOWN ON ARAMABA BUT KINDLY TELL ME WHO IS RICHER THAN CHINEDU OR BETTER STILL WHO IS WORTH UP TO 1 BILLION DOLLARS IN YOUR STATE. USING FORBES...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

President Tinubu Meets Mohammed Bin Salman, Saudi Crown Prince / US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.