Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? (30356 Views)

Billboard Of Imo State’s Ministry Of Happiness Permanent Site Under Construction / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

JEHOVAH!! Yes na dem, owu ha!!!
I can perceive the odour too, i hear they say its their juju that compels them not to shower regularly so their ode-eshi thing can work well while doing watch night..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

I can perceive the odour too, i hear they say its their juju that compels them not to shower regularly so their ode-eshi thing can work well while doing watch night..
Yes see them they dont shower always smelling like sewage. ndi ime ohia..

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

Yes see them they dont shower always smelling like sewage. ndi ime ohia..
Hmmmm what is the smell.. put him in the nearest water of idemili let the gods bath him properly..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

Hmmmm what is the smell.. put him in the nearest water of idemili let the gods bath him properly..
Okokobioko.. hahahahaha
The gods of idemili no dey bath too na another person dem go fit bath?

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

Okokobioko.. hahahahaha
The gods of idemili no dey bath too na another person dem go now bath?
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2018
We are in series of pain....

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:
We are in series of pain....
WHICH CRIME AGAIN DID THESE ARAMBARA BOYS COMMIT THIS TIME?

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

WHICH CRIME AGAIN DID THESE ARAMBARA BOYS COMMIT THIS TIME?
AS IF YOU DONT KNOW CRIME IS IN THEIR DNA. THEY EAT CRIME SLEEP CRIME AND WAKE UP IN PRISON.. grin grin grin

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

AS IF YOU DONT KNOW CRIME IS IN THEIR DNA. THEY EAT CRIME SLEEP CRIME AND WAKE UP IN PRISON.. grin grin grin

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

BUT WILL THEY BE EXECUTED?

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

BUT WILL THEY BE EXECUTED?
OZUGHO NU. STRAIGHT TO THE GALLOWS

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

OZUGHO NU. STRAIGHT TO THE GALLOWS
CHAI E NO GOOD OO. BUT WHAT MUST WE DO TO HELP OUR CRIMINAL BROTHERS
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

CHAI E NO GOOD OO. BUT WHAT MUST WE DO TO HELP OUR CRIMINAL BROTHERS
I DONT KNOW OOH BUT YOU CAN SEND THEM BASIN OF GARRI, NOT THE FOOD OF ARAMBARA WOMAN THAT USES CORPSE WATER TO COOK OO.

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

I DONT KNOW OOH BUT YOU CAN SEND THEM BASIN OF GARRI, NOT THE FOOD OF ARAMBARA WOMAN THAT USES CORPSE WATER TO COOK OO.
OK LETS GIVE THEM GARRI BASIN

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2018
Akanti50:

OK LETS GIVE THEM GARRI BASIN
IJI YA
INSTEAD DEM GO DIE

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Fatherofdragons: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2018
indeed many are mad but few are roaming.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Chri08102702694: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
indeed many are mad but few are roaming.

He cried and begged last night. Don't worry tonight is another night for him to cry. We are busy now. cheesy

#SlavemodeActivated

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by gameboyo: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2018
RealityShot:
the 30% of 5000 state workers salaries for the last 7 years are in whose pocket?

Imo state gets at least 160 billion yearly as federal allocation
That is 1.280 trillion, where do you see that much money (or quarter of it) spent in Imo state in the last 8 years?

That man has robbed Imo for 8 solid years and now wants the next governor to cover his BLACK HOLE!

He is rich from stealing Imo money and God only know what else he has stolen.

When I mean bin rich, it exclude fraudulent riches. Rochas is rich through fraud and not hardwork
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by gameboyo: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2018
cascarino:
I know Rochas more than you. He made his first one million dollars in 1986 at the age of about 27. His real fortune came through real estate. He has lots of landed properties in Jos, Kano, and Owerri. Till date he is still the number one real estate owner at Abuja. Do you know that he's the one that leased Wadata house out to PDP? He is the richest Nigerian Governor today.

You might not like Rochas as a politician but the fact remains that he's aguably the the richest Igboman alive.

Plz, stop this your talks of how he defrauded whitemen for the sake of charity it sounds so juvenile.

U just lied again. Pure lie
Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by cascarino(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
gameboyo:

U just lied again. Pure lie
Who are you? Don't spoil my mood this Sunday afternoon. Rochas made his money through fraud while you made yours by hardworking. Loser! Do you know that Rochas spent $17million on that night of PDP primary election in 2007 Nov. He would have won that election if not the intervention of OBJ who was keen to return power to the not to fulfill the agreement he had with them.

Do you know how many of his multi billion naira estates at Abuja I've personally visited which I can even type their addresses here.Well I don't need to disclose my identity or prove anything to you.Have you even mate Rochas in person before or you're one of these e-rats that are born to hate. Never try to call me a lair again without trying to prove what I said wrong. Akpasukwalam iwe!

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
cascarino:
Who are you? Don't spoil my mood this Sunday afternoon. Rochas made his money through fraud while you made yours by hardworking. Loser! Do you know that Rochas spent $17million on that night of PDP primary election in 2007 Nov. He would have won that election if not the intervention of OBJ who was keen to return power to the not to fulfill the agreement he had with them.

Do you know how many of his multi billion naira estates at Abuja I've personally visited which I can even type their addresses here.Well I don't need to disclose my identity or prove anything to you.Have you even mate Rochas in person before or you're one of these e-rats that are born to hate. Never try to call me a lair again without trying to prove what I said wrong. Akpasukwalam iwe!
leave those Rochas haters from Arambara, they are mad cos he left APGA for APC. They don't know how to play politics, all they know is how to swallow drugs and head to Morocco through Niger desert..

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 3:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chri08102702694:

He cried and begged last night. Don't worry tonight is another night for him to cry. We are busy now. cheesy

#SlavemodeActivated
Busy doing what? busy measuring heroine in kilos again i guess?

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by RealityShot: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
gameboyo:

When I mean bin rich, it exclude fraudulent riches. Rochas is rich through fraud and not hardwork
how many rich Nigerians can qualify with that your criterion?

1 Like

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2018
Chri08102702694:

MR. Man where are you i want you here, where you dey Arambara tout
Are you in prison like your brothers??

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Chri08102702694: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Akanti50:

Imo state is CURSED

Owerri isi imo

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Chri08102702694: 12:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Owerri is a failed town..lol

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Chri08102702694: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2018
Owerri tunnel culvert LOL

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Chri08102702694: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2018
Central Owerri.. lol

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Chri08102702694: 12:38am On Aug 27, 2018
Owerri nchi ise..lol

This is just a warning. I will be back. cool

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Owerri isi imo
Welcome back , where have you been? did you go to see your brothers in kirikiri prison..
I am in series of pain....

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2018
ARAMBARA THE LAND OF DIRT AND FILTH. I SPIT ON YOU PEOPLE. TUFIAKWA.. grin grin

Re: Are These The Four Richest People Of Imo State Origin? by Akanti50: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2018
ARAMBARA THE LAND TRULY CURSED BY GOD
ONITSHA

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: Army Saved Me From Death Twice / Doguwa Attacks Murtala Garo At Kano APC Meeting / Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.