Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,605 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

+18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] (2024 Views)

+18: Ladies, My Dick and This Guy, Which Is Bigger? [Picture] / 18+ Ladies Can You Date A Guy Who Will Not Ask For S*x Until Marriage? / Biko plsTell Lalasticlala To Propose To Me Oo!! I Want To Start Having N Kids Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
I was surfing the net and I came across this banana and snake, but I don't know their names.

Though, someone said the banana is called ikpu-baka in Igbo, but I don't know the name of the snake. Someone should please tell me the name of those moving snakes.

Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Are they the snakes that swallowed those money some months ago?
Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by zinnydan(f): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol....I no see anything
Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
zinnydan:
Lol....I no see anything
Please, I need the real names, including the surnames of those moving snakes. I want to register them in school, so their names are important.
Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ladies, you can also tell us the name in your dialect or the slangs.
Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by zinnydan(f): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
iLegendd:
Please, I need the real names, including the surnames of those moving snakes. I want to register them in school, so their names are important.
Sir lemme ask my ancestors
Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
zinnydan:

Sir lemme ask my ancestors
Hmm! I know the ancestor you mean. It starts with "mas...and ends with...bate. Alright o! Greet them for me o! cheesy
Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
To download ChatDicted 1.0 for free click here www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2018
Oh, I forgot. If you're a man and you have a relationship problem, create an account on www.manymen.men and ask your relationship question.

Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by giftedheart1(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
zinnydan:
Lol....I no see anything
u r a bad shidren
Re: +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] by zinnydan(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
giftedheart1:
u r a bad shidren

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Way Guys Defraud Ladies...... / What Do You Understand From This Picture? / Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.