Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y (4194 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Hookers Calls Out A Lady For Being A Hypocrite And Liar, Isokoboy Reacts / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2018
oyb:

She is doing all this for her future husband, you are not him, that's why you are angry. He must be proud of her anywhere he is. Better a finger than an aggressive Nigerian dick. cheesy smiley

Poco loco cheesy cheesy

@op, your chick has looked at you and decided you are not a viable source of sexual satisfaction.

She does not consider you worth the risk.

Stop whining and move on. You sha did not find her with some other guy or a sugar daddy

u think so

OK o

Get this straight

I wasn't disappointed

I was surprised

if u know u know

good day
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 11:05am On Aug 24, 2018
oyb:

She is doing all this for her future husband, you are not him, that's why you are angry. He must be proud of her anywhere he is. Better a finger than an aggressive Nigerian dick. cheesy smiley

Poco loco cheesy cheesy

@op, your chick has looked at you and decided you are not a viable source of sexual satisfaction.

She does not consider you worth the risk.

Stop whining and move on. You sha did not find her with some other guy or a sugar daddy
Even if he found her with another man...is he her father?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

u think so

OK o

Get this straight

I wasn't disappointed

I was surprised

if u know u know

good day
. Is it your pucci. Why all the aggro?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Mikolion87(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2018
No matter how religious one may appear to be, you should know that no one is perfect. We all have sexual urges, some can suppress it so well (I doubt though), while others can't. Stop seeing people as perfect, cos everyone has a weak point. And that you caught her in that act does not mean she's still not a good girl. We are all imperfect beings trying to be perfect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by delishpot: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

c this idiot

woman rapper

For your info. I'm not a pretender

Y pretend that much when u know what u are into is a sin and still go ahead to preach to other people

Think with your brain bro

show me where i mention sth like 'virgin'

I'm not an hypocrite just like U

cheers

Okpe, go back to your old life and lets rest. Na your life na your old na your choice. Shior! she pretends? If she was pretending about saving her hymen until after marriage, you would have caight her with a man not with her fingers. Go back to your ashawo manwhore days afterall its your life... why you come dey use am threaten us?

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2018
Mikolion87:
No matter how religious one may appear to be, you should know that no one is perfect. We all have sexual urges, some can suppress it so well (I doubt though), while others can't. Stop seeing people as perfect, cos everyone has a weak point. And that you caught her in that act does not mean she's still not a good girl. We are all imperfect beings trying to be perfect..

story
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 11:53am On Aug 24, 2018
delishpot:

Okpe, go back to your old life and lets rest. Na your life na your old na your choice. Shior! she pretends? If she was pretending about saving her hymen until after marriage, you would have caight her with a man not with her fingers. Go back to your ashawo manwhore days afterall its your life... why you come dey use am threaten us?

who is threatening u

I just 8 hypocrite

that's all
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by delishpot: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

who told you I was forcing her

my question is

y forming holy girl when u know u are bad

I wish God nah man

If God na man you for don die since your bedhopping days. Pointing finger while four are pointing back.

2 Likes

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by delishpot: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

who is threatening u

I just 8 hypocrite

that's all

We all do but that moment you caught her your manly reaction would have saved the day and made her respect you more. Lets play the scenerio again. Imagine meeting her in that condition and making her dress up and encouraging her to keep true to her pledge? Imagine telling her you do not judge her but would pray with her for strength to overcome the flesh? Imagine the respect that would have fetched you from your woman instead of this fire and brimestone anger you brought to Social media to tarnish and mock any woman who acts godly?
If she was a so called MOG caught in the act people would still judge with caution so why not extend the same to her?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by famosh: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
pocohantas:
Now, get this straight, when some girls say "NO SEX", it means no PENETRATIVE SEX (i.e) HYMEN IS PRESENT, NO EXTRA/HIGH BODY COUNT or MILEAGE.

Do I blame them? No I don't.

They can't keep fucking every guy they date, then same guys will come online with their 10MB to call girls borehole pussy and brag of how they've devoured girls but must marry virgins.

Let me tell you the advantages of this model your girlfriend is operating with:

If you feel like going back to your old ways, feel free to go knack some other girl. Your current GF obviously wants an orgasm, but not from a dìck. You both are not compatible.

On point! You're extremely smart! grin
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by dennel(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
I know how you feel bro! No saint anywhr, don't get too carried away... we just the imperfect being trying to be perfect! Serve your God n try as much as possible to erase what dt dropped in your mind* Try to c the same girl you used to know whenever she comes around but rather don't talk about the dating or sex tn with her for now! Dt will definitely help you...
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
dennel:
I know how you feel bro! No saint anywhr, don't get too carried away... we just the imperfect being trying to be perfect! Serve your God n try as much as possible to erase what dt dropped in your mind* Try to c the same girl you used to know whenever she comes around but rather don't talk about the dating or sex tn with her for now! Dt will definitely help you...

Thanks bro

I appreciate
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by WavesOfGlory(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ops the problem with old ways is that they would have metamorphosed, u would be hard pressed to fit in.

Congratz... U are stuck on the good side of life-
abstinence!
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Goddyss(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Les: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

This made me lose respect for any religious girl

Not that I don't like Christianity

I just hate people that form holy holy in public and do rubbish things in private

Thanks bro

A real Christian shouldn't be religious but spiritual.
There's a big difference between the two.

A religious duty knows what is sin and try to avoid it which is practically impossible.

A spiritual person is basically a dead person, dead to sin, dead to the desires of the flesh.

I who was a very outgoing person with alot of female friends can't catcall a lady now,

Not because I don't want to

Not because I don't see gorgeous ladies

Not because I don't find them attractive

But because I can't anymore no matter how hard I try

No matter how hard I try to self-service lipsrsealed I can't, corpse don't have erection.

Don't ever confuse religion to spirituality

What religion was Jesus? A real Christian is a spiritual one not a religious one. Thankiu kiss
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by courna(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Les:

A real Christian shouldn't be religious but spiritual.
There's a big difference between the two.

A religious duty knows what is sin and try to avoid it which is practically impossible.

A spiritual person is basically a dead person, dead to sin, dead to the desires of the flesh.

I who was a very outgoing person with alot of female friends can't catcall a lady now,

Not because I don't want to

Not because I don't see gorgeous ladies

Not because I don't find them attractive

But because I can't anymore no matter how hard I try

No matter how hard I try to self-service lipsrsealed I can't, corpse don't have erection.

Don't ever confuse religion to spirituality

What religion was Jesus? A real Christian is a spiritual one not a religious one. Thankiu kiss
about the erection .....are you for real!!!!!!
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Les: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
courna:

about the erection .....are you for real!!!!!!
that was an idiomatic expression, "corpse don't have erection even when sorrunded by naked women." that's the attitude of a spiritual person, dead to sin! kiss
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2018
Goddyss:
@op, if you fail to fvck that babe, you are miserable. If you must leave her, drill her hard before you do but don't suck her below cuz it's bacteria

That's my plan

Lol
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
I will rather my lover cheat on me with her fingers than another man.

There is this FWB of mine.

Whenever we are in the mood to fool around.

I usually start by inserting her hands into her own honeypot.

The way this move dilate her eyeballs is out of this world.

I have no ish with my lover masturbating.

Infact I will even encourage it.
Masturbators don't usually cheat.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Fourwinds: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
pocohantas:
Now, get this straight, when some girls say "NO SEX", it means no PENETRATIVE SEX (i.e) HYMEN IS PRESENT, NO EXTRA/HIGH BODY COUNT or MILEAGE.

Do I blame them? No I don't.

They can't keep fucking every guy they date, then same guys will come online with their 10MB to call girls borehole pussy and brag of how they've devoured girls but must marry virgins.

Let me tell you the advantages of this model your girlfriend is operating with:

If you feel like going back to your old ways, feel free to go knack some other girl. Your current GF obviously wants an orgasm, but not from a dìck. You both are not compatible.

hahahahahaaaa....

Okokobiokor

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2018
kalex0:

This is coming from a lady

I love that.

please let me ask u a question...

why do u girls love pretending

We have to portray an image, that fits into that of your favourite wife material smiley.

By the way, if you want opinions, your title should be controversial, E.g "I caught my religious girlfriend màsturbating"
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
So op wat do you want to do now and why are you here
u no Sabi read
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by chiommy123(f): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2018
michaelandre:
u no Sabi read
abeg teach me na
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, I very much understand your surprise. I simply explained to you how girls like your GF operate. It is hypocritical, but what's more hypocritical is a society that thinks every woman should go about suppressing her sexual urge. Some will succeed, some would damn it all and have sex...others like your GF will self-pleasure in secret, then come to public and form good girl.

#ThisIsNigeria, na who them catch be thief.

thats how girls behave sometimes disgust me. even an area fuc.ker will still form holy holy chai. there was a girl in my area that almost the whole town have fu..cked her . wanted me to date her so she stylishly ask me with a cunny line that "that everyone thinks am dating her so she doesn't know if I wanna date her" I said it to her face that I can't date her. she change face. from that day she start to dey do like Virgin for my side. I don't think I can stress myself bcus I wanna Bleep her bcus her pussy go wide gan.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2018
Maybe she's afraid that ur pingolo might destroy her kpekus and dats why she's using her fingers to pleasure herself.afterall she no sleep with another man behind ur back.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
lefulefu:
Maybe she's afraid that ur pingolo might destroy her kpekus and dats why she's using her fingers to pleasure herself.afterall she no sleep with another man behind ur back.

Lol
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Honesty007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
wholly law!!! i cant larff! hi ham amoow mooo
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by courna(m): 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Les:
that was an idiomatic expression, "corpse don't have erection even when sorrunded by naked women." that's the attitude of a spiritual person, dead to sin! kiss
OK.....
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by BrokeBoySolow(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2018
Chale!! That's how Life Goes We do try not to sin but we usually fall back, we just have to keep striving and pushing hard till it gets better... She made you a better man and like everyone she's not perfect so it's kinda cool to fall but not on purpose. So just let her know what she's doing isn't right and help her get through it but don't go back to your old ways cause of what she did it makes no sense, you're a new man now... Chale I'm proud of you.
Hope we got some sense in this¿ undecided
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2018
BrokeBoySolow:
Chale!! That's how Life Goes We do try not to sin but we usually fall back, we just have to keep striving and pushing hard till it gets better... She made you a better man and like everyone she's not perfect so it's kinda cool to fall but not on purpose. So just let her know what she's doing isn't right and help her get through it but don't go back to your old ways cause of what she did it makes no sense, you're a new man now... Chale I'm proud of you.
Hope we got some sense in this¿ undecided

nice one bro
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2018
pocohantas:

The fact that you actually took your time to write this is quite interesting, It looks so arranged that you must have taken proper time.
Anyway I like your analysis & this is what I have been telling people in the Religious section & Some Religious women on NL from day one.

They claim they all do it as the bible says do no fornicate, Most of them are already committing sin against their bodies as far as the scripture goes, they do every other thing ORAL, kissing etc asides from Penetration. They are just doing it to prevent slut shaming & not as an obedient of God's commandment. Nice analysis by the way.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2018
Meanwhile almost new lenovo thinkpad x201 core i5 (lightweight design) for urgent sale at 45k Dm 08082457319 for more details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? / Is My Girlfriend Manipulative / SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.