Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y (4203 Views)

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Hookers Calls Out A Lady For Being A Hypocrite And Liar, Isokoboy Reacts / What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by fancy4eve(f): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2018
dingbang:
Note: only on the condition that the story is true

Please can everyone permit me to say this please..

I feel he should beat the shittt outta her.

Thanks.

If there is anything i hate in this world, its a case like this. Deceit.
y will he beat her,na him pikin? if he's dat pained, he should consider changn her or join her.

Lyf is too short to b carryn pples problem about.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2018
delishpot:

We all do but that moment you caught her your manly reaction would have saved the day and made her respect you more. Lets play the scenerio again. Imagine meeting her in that condition and making her dress up and encouraging her to keep true to her pledge? Imagine telling her you do not judge her but would pray with her for strength to overcome the flesh? Imagine the respect that would have fetched you from your woman instead of this fire and brimestone anger you brought to Social media to tarnish and mock any woman who acts godly?
If she was a so called MOG caught in the act people would still judge with caution so why not extend the same to her?

You are not still getting the real issue ma'am, She is not doing it so she can be Godly. She is protecting herself from being slut shamed. If she dies today with that act, sin is sin, there is no big or small sin. If OP is ready to get married to her, then fine. That's great, but if not It's a pretty waste of time to be in such relationship.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2018
Mikolion87:
No matter how religious one may appear to be, you should know that no one is perfect. We all have sexual urges, some can suppress it so well (I doubt though), while others can't. Stop seeing people as perfect, cos everyone has a weak point. And that you caught her in that act does not mean she's still not a good girl. We are all imperfect beings trying to be perfect..

Nice comment, she's a good girl but not perfect.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by johbull: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:
Their is this girl I've bin asking out for weeks now. what got me attracted to this girl is the fact that she's the religious type. I remember when when we became friends, she do advise me to read my Bible every time and be more devoted to God's work. To cut the long story shirt she made me start going to church. I trusted her with everything I av in this world and that gave me the zeal to ask her to be my GF. At first she declined, after so many persuasion, she decided to give in on one condition. 'NO SEX' it was hard for me. I knew d kind of girl she was before asking her. unfortunately, I accepted my faith.

sometimes, I do ask her for sex but she keeps declining. sometimes, she will be angry and do tell me it's ungodly

Yesterday morning, her roommate has gone for lectures so I decided to check on her because I wasn't having class then. i din know what happened maybe she was carried away with what she was doing to d extent she din lock her
I just barge into her

I saw my GF masturbating. I was short of words

This is the girl I trusted more than myself ( u should understand better)

I was a womaniser but she made me stop doing those things

please advice my guys

I just feel like going back to my old ways
All of them are all liars if u go back to her history now u will find out she has laid with 2 or 3 men. I know one like that too she is a pastor in one fellowship baby church, she has slept with 3men b4 she manage to deceive a man that she is a pastor and the man later got married to her. I know of her past escapades and how she got deflowered as a teenage
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:06am On Aug 25, 2018
cruchenutii:

The fact that you actually took your time to write this is quite interesting, It looks so arranged that you must have taken proper time.
Anyway I like your analysis & this is what I have been telling people in the Religious section & Some Religious women on NL from day one.

They claim they all do it as the bible says do no fornicate, Most of them are already committing sin against their bodies as far as the scripture goes, they do every other thing ORAL, kissing etc asides from Penetration. They are just doing it to prevent slut shaming & not as an obedient of God's commandment. Nice analysis by the way.

This is one if the things I'm talking about.

what is d difference??

sin nah sin

All this religious girls still need proper orientation
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2018
johbull:
All of them are all liars if u go back to her history now u will find out she has laid with 2 or 3 men. I know one like that too she is a pastor in one fellowship baby church, she has slept with 3men b4 she manage to deceive a man that she is a pastor and the man later got married to her. I know of her past escapades and how she got deflowered as a teenage
What do you think you know?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
fancy4eve:
y will he beat her,na him pikin? if he's dat pained, he should consider changn her or join her.

Lyf is too short to b carryn pples problem about.

The last time I checked he wasn't talking to U

bird of a feather

I swear ur level of stupidity rendered me speechless
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:09am On Aug 25, 2018
cruchenutii:

You are not still getting the real issue ma'am, She is not doing it so she can be Godly. She is protecting herself from being slut shamed. If she dies today with that act, sin is sin, there is no big or small sin. If OP is ready to get married to her, then fine. That's great, but if not It's a pretty waste of time to be in such relationship.

That was my plan bro

I wanted to marry her

y pretending?

that is d question I keep asking myself
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2018
johbull:

Thanks bro

she was very good with her game

I love that

she looked innocent
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2018
weyreypey:
Y u just dey attack everybody
Are u OK
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

That was my plan bro

I wanted to marry her

y pretending?

Bro, your question has been answered duly by that poco lady. My question for you is, do you want to marry her & you are ready as soon as 6 Months. Then yes go ahead & don't bother yourself about how many guys she has slept with. She probably has a bad history so don't stress yourself.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

That was my plan bro

I wanted to marry her

y pretending?

Is she begging you to marry her?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

Y u just dey attack everybody

Are u OK
Carry your marry marry wailing away from here. Graduate first before talking about marriage plans
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by fancy4eve(f): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

The last time I checked he wasn't talking to U

bird of a feather

I swear ur level of stupidity rendered me speechless
ur very stupid 4 insulting me, y is he cryn bcus d lady refused him of sex, assuming she gave in nd he still caught her masturbating,would he hv brought it 2 Nland?. Now I know ur not only foolish, but senseless.

Na ur type dey carry person mata 4 head lyk gala.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:21am On Aug 25, 2018
let this thing hit the front page please

let other c this story too
hypocrites everywhere
cclalastica
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2018
fancy4eve:
ur very stupid 4 insulting me, y is he cryn bcus d lady refused him of sex, assuming she gave in nd he still caught her masturbating,would he hv brought it 2 Nland?. Now I know ur not only foolish, but senseless.

Na ur type dey carry person mata 4 head lyk gala.

She is not the first and she will never be d last

having sex with was d last thing I had in mind...

get that into your fucking skull

I wasn't disappointed

I was surprised

I bliv your tiny brain can comprehend
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2018
weyreypey:

Carry your marry marry wailing away from here. Graduate first before talking about marriage plans

c this one

I have my business already
I'm a civil engineering student

I've bin designing since my 300l days

u think everybody go dey search for 18k job like U

I laugh in Spanish

I was just surprised

I wasn't disappointed
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by JERRY1925(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2018
well I prefer my girl to masturbate than cheat o...even without us having sez..abi..she's human..good to know she gat the urge.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by weyreypey: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

c this one

I have my business already
I'm a civil engineering student

I've bin designing since my 300l days

u think everybody go dey search for 18k job like U

I laugh in Spanish

I was just surprised

I wasn't disappointed
Graduate first then quote me
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by fancy4eve(f): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

She is not the first and she will never be d last

having sex with was d last thing I had in mind...

get that into your fucking skull

I wasn't disappointed

I was surprised

I bliv your tiny brain can comprehend
Ogbeni stop confusing ur self, u made it clear dat u hv been begging her for sex nd now u caught her masturbating , now I know ur frustrated, I pray u don't 4get wat took u to skool.
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2018
fancy4eve:
Ogbeni stop confusing ur self, u made it clear dat u hv been begging her for sex nd now u caught her masturbating , now I know ur frustrated, I pray u don't 4get wat took u to skool.

C this one

IF I'm ur bf won't u tag me an impotent if I din ask u for SEX

i love ur DP anyways

Abi u self dey masturbate...

chain

hypocrites everywhere
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by painbrain(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2018
people who give out advice to others find it hard to follow their advice,.. buy Op mumu small,...u enter c her dey mastubate, and u con dey look her......waytin u for spread her leg tell her say baby that not how to do itcheesy
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by johbull: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2018
weyreypey:
. expatiate!! if u think u know better
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by kalex0(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2018
painbrain:
people who give out advice to others find it hard to follow their advice,.. buy Op mumu small,...u enter c her dey mastubate, and u con dey look her......waytin u for spread her leg tell her say baby that not how to do itcheesy

I'm sorry I did

just surprised

not disappointed
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by painbrain(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

I'm sorry I did

just surprised
not disappointed
kiss OK
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by Mikolion87(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
kalex0:

story

E go be story to you na. Even Apostle Paul wrote that he finds himself doing those things he does not want to do... You sef wey wan sleep with am, what stops you from being "perfect" as you claim she is. Abi na hell dey hungry you?
Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
cruchenutii:

The fact that you actually took your time to write this is quite interesting, It looks so arranged that you must have taken proper time.
Anyway I like your analysis & this is what I have been telling people in the Religious section & Some Religious women on NL from day one.

They claim they all do it as the bible says do no fornicate, Most of them are already committing sin against their bodies as far as the scripture goes, they do every other thing ORAL, kissing etc asides from Penetration. They are just doing it to prevent slut shaming & not as an obedient of God's commandment. Nice analysis by the way.

LOL. That didn't take much time cheesy.

I agree with the rest of your post. That's just the way it is with some of them. They are humans after all, the spirit is willing...but the flesh is weak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Hypocrite And I Don't Know Y by youngds: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2018
delishpot:

Go back na. Who is holding you? You caught someone masturbating and your reaction is to go back to sin? So should we donate money for send forth for you into SIN kingdom ni?

Shior. Mastirbation is the biiiiig sin you wanted to tell us about? You can not even encourage her sef to help her overcome her own weakness, she did it becaise she did not want to have sex with a man. Yes it is a sin but woukd you have preffered her to have sex with a man instead? That she is saving her hymen for marriage doesnt mean she doesnt have sexual feelings. Men like you are the reason women hide their sexual side because you will start saying see the virgin I martied has started liking sex so she has been pretending since?

I am sure you would expect forgiveness if she had caught you ontop of a woman. How can you be a good husband if you can not help your spouse through temptations and difficukt times? Shior!

Waoooh! Thumbs up man, you succeeded in cooking up the biggest crap I have ever read!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Sex Up To Three Hours / My New Gee's Wife / I Caught My GF Lying ,yet She Won't Admit It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.