Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Guess What They Are Discussing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guess What They Are Discussing (583 Views)

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? / She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What They Are Discussing by Preciousgirl(f): 10:35am On Aug 24, 2018
Guess what the couple below are discussing

Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by AbleChuks1(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2018
The boy have scored Goal

1 Like

Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by donbachi(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2018
Girl:i don get belle,dis wan wey u no get money.and 4 my place we no dey do abortion. Boy:choooo!na so my life take end?
Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by chiommy123(f): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2018
the lady is relating to the guy that she is pregnant and the guy is thinking if she will accept to do abortion for him
Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by cocaineaddict(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
AFTER YEARS OF SERIOUS KNACKING THEY BOTH DISCOVER THEY'RE FIRST COUSINS OR EVEN STEP-SIBLINGS.
Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by Bluezy13(m): 2:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Hehehe...

Fun gone bad.
Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by SammieLowkey(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
I think the girl us trying to preach to the guy and dude be like "not interested"

Sense will not kee me grin
Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2018
SammieLowkey:
I think the girl us trying to preach to the guy and dude be like "not interested"

Sense will not kee me grin
Sense can't kill you because you don't have sense
Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by SammieLowkey(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2018
androidroot:
Sense can't kill you because you don't have sense
K.
Re: Guess What They Are Discussing by Blackfire(m): 4:20pm On Aug 24, 2018
The girl is telling the guy that his container has arrived, it remains clearing..

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Market - Meme Collection / KNUST Ghana Sanction Six Students For Accommodating Opposite Sex After 10pm / Tiny Celebrates T.i’s 38th Birthday In The Most Romantic Way (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.