Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used (12116 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by shiftback: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2018
Just by reading this thread you could tell OP’s experience is entirely different from the majority. Now u have to wonder what his motives were for making this video
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by shiftback: 6:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Techm8:
You buy an entry level device and expects a flagship experience? Not gonna happen.
Another angu
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
The OP in the video said Pouvoir 2 is very poor in Multitasking;
that is when you open and minimize several apps, opening the minimized app restarts & relaunches the app afresh thereby losing data.

Please, can anyone presently using this device confirm or disprove this?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Goldyyy: 1:53am On Sep 12, 2018
I strongly disagree with you..
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Pekuliar: 2:04am On Sep 12, 2018
That's not true... You're the first person I'm hearing this from about the tecno pouvoir 2... It's really an awesome device
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Yyvonne: 2:28am On Sep 12, 2018
It's not true... You must have mishandled it.. It's so unlike tecno
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:27am On Sep 14, 2018
This op Is sentimental.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Kingsleyibeh99: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Pls am planning on buying this phone, I want to know how long it takes to charge from 0% to 100%
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by scarycuteface(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
emeernest:
that is when you open and minimize several apps, opening the minimized app restarts & relaunches the app afresh thereby losing data.

Not true.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by koskilala: 6:01am On Sep 29, 2018
not true, the pouvoir 2 is a superb device indeed and its multitasking is pretty cool too.
emeernest:

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by koskilala: 6:02am On Sep 29, 2018
it shouldnt take long to reach 100%, remember it is a power device and is backed up with fast charge.
Kingsleyibeh99:
Pls am planning on buying this phone, I want to know how long it takes to charge from 0% to 100%
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by 100naira(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2018
Marketers!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by okeydivine: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
I used pouvior b4 buying the infinix hot 6 pro...... but believe me wen I say pouvior is far more better Dan infinix hot 6 pro........ proudly Tecno fan
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by missslimzy(f): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is far from being a worst phone. My lil bro used it and is not having any issues with it
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by omoalajah(m): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
This is untrue
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by datyorubaboy: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2018
Funny OP. Lies
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by sureinfo: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2018
koskilala:
it shouldnt take long to reach 100%, remember it is a power device and is backed up with fast charge.
abi? No be lie, a device with 5000mah battery should do that.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by tafat: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
well, we all have our views but i think the pouvoir 2 is an amazing power device.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by mhayorstically7(m): 12:06am On Oct 24, 2018
just got my mine, pro tho.... it's just great and got a very strong ba3
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2018
Not true!
Recently bought bought one for a relative.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by steph2sweet(f): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
bemagnify:
the fon is superb.... especially the ba3....it last for a full day for heavy usage.... I am currently using it
Pls hw is the camera quality, cos dats d main thing I look out for.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by steph2sweet(f): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
dealhunter:
I bought my today,the phone is very ok...op should stop sentiment.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by bemagnify: 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2018
steph2sweet:
Pls hw is the camera quality, cos dats d main thing I look out for.
superb ....trust me
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Badmusthomas(m): 5:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
Tell them oo
Freelancerx:
How is it the worst phone? Have a couple of people who are using it and I've not heard any complaints
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Freelancerx: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Badmusthomas:
Tell them oo
people will just come up with unfounded stories.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by steph2sweet(f): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
missslimzy:
I disagree please the Tecno Pouvior 2 is a good phone with nice update
What will you say about it's camera quality
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by investigator007: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2018
it has a nice camera too,but you have to know the devices in the camon series have better cameras.
steph2sweet:

What will you say about it's camera quality

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by steph2sweet(f): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
investigator007:
it has a nice camera too,but you have to know the devices in the camon series have better cameras.
Ok thank you
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2018
Someone is smiling to the bank you all are here complaining. Isn't obvious that it is all game
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Lion15935728: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2019
Can tecno pouvior 2 take up to 128GB SD card
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by psoul12: 10:06am On Jan 30, 2019
emeernest:

I disapprove this theory...
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by holycrest(f): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2019
am using one presently d phone is fantastic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Fraudsters Duped My Gm This Morning / Nokia Introduces C6, C7 And E7: Nokia Strikes Back! / Root Infinix Zero X506 With This 5 Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.