Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,780 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used (12151 Views)

What Is Your Worst Phone Experience? / The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used And Will Never Recommend / What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2019
holycrest:
am using one presently d phone is fantastic

Don't mind the OP, his reviews are biased
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Rubiesangel: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
I disagree with this. Multitasking is great and the experience so far has been pleasant.
emeernest:
The OP in the video said Pouvoir 2 is very poor in Multitasking;
that is when you open and minimize several apps, opening the minimized app restarts & relaunches the app afresh thereby losing data.

Please, can anyone presently using this device confirm or disprove this?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Rubiesangel: 11:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Not the best of motives, i guess. But if the OP has issues with the phone, he should know that there is a dedicated customer service that will swiftly attend to him, rather then making videos and writing all sorts. my opinion though.
shiftback:
Just by reading this thread you could tell OP’s experience is entirely different from the majority. Now u have to wonder what his motives were for making this video
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Rubiesangel: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
The pouvoir 2 has met and surpassed my expectation of it. Its nothing short of what was advertised. Its a nice phone.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Yyvonne: 4:45am On Jan 31, 2019
missslimzy:
This is far from being a worst phone. My lil bro used it and is not having any issues with it
gbam!
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Najyin(m): 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
I'm interested in the phone too. But can I know the output rating of the charger ? Thanks
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Najyin(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Please help respond to the charger output question I asked above. Please. E dakun. Both for the pouvoir and pouvoir 2 pro. Thank you.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by jclassiq(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2019
pls can someone help me allay my fears. yesterday I bought a tecno pouvoir 2 phone with 16g memory/3g ram instead of the normal 2g ram.

I'm afraid this might be a clone or factory error. its not showing the 4g icon instead its just showing H+ when I'm on 4g setting. besides, the network is shitty, including most trusted mtn!

I have been down since yesterday like I made the worst mistake of my life buying it cos one lady actually offered me the 2g ram type at a very good price but my oju kokoro made me go for this one cos its 3g ram (which does not even make any noticeable difference from 2g ram).

can someone talk to me pls.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Rubiesangel: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
You can take it back to where you bought it and complain.
jclassiq:
pls can someone help me allay my fears. yesterday I bought a tecno pouvoir 2 phone with 16g memory/3g ram instead of the normal 2g ram.

I'm afraid this might be a clone or factory error. its not showing the 4g icon instead its just showing H+ when I'm on 4g setting. besides, the network is shitty, including most trusted mtn!

I have been down since yesterday like I made the worst mistake of my life buying it cos one lady actually offered me the 2g ram type at a very good price but my oju kokoro made me go for this one cos its 3g ram (which does not even make any noticeable difference from 2g ram).

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by sureinfo: 1:52am On Feb 26, 2019
big time nice,a superb power device indeed.
Rubiesangel:
The pouvoir 2 has met and surpassed my expectation of it. Its nothing short of what was advertised. Its a nice phone.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Djdannyb4u: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2019
jclassiq:

Hi, it's unfortunate that you did not research on the phone properly b4 buying.
The pouvoir 2 also has a pro version. The pouvoir 2 has a 2gb/16gb & 3gb/16gb. It doesn't support 4g Lte.
While the pro version has a 3gb/16gb & 3gb/32gb. This pro version supports 4g Lte.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by psoul12: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Djdannyb4u:

Hi, it's unfortunate that you did not research on the phone properly b4 buying.
The pouvoir 2 also has a pro version. The pouvoir 2 has a 2gb/16gb & 3gb/16gb. It doesn't support 4g Lte.
While the pro version has a 3gb/16gb & 3gb/32gb. This pro version supports 4g Lte.

Yea...a friend of mine uses this phone pro version ...n it supports 4g LTE...
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Freelancerx: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2019
How is it the worst phone?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Rubiesangel: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
My cousin uses Tecno pouvoir 2 and she has not complained about it
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by saxby(f): 4:03am On Mar 01, 2019
big time biased,the pouvoir 2 pro is a fantastic device.
Abiodunspectre:

Don't mind the OP, his reviews are biased
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by saxby(f): 4:04am On Mar 01, 2019
definitely a power device,the 5000 mah on it is no small thing.
sureinfo:
big time nice,a superb power device indeed.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by scarycuteface(m): 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
What happened to your phone, I know all tecno phones are good. you should state problem or take your phone to carlcare and fix the problem
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by melodybest1: 6:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Pls can I see pictures captured with Tecno pouvoir 2 pro?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Jimgym(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lol, this OP isn't quite stable. State the issue with the phone and escalate to the manufacturers or engineers to fix.
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Freelancerx: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
melodybest1:
Pls can I see pictures captured with Tecno pouvoir 2 pro?
here it is. It is 54k on jumia

Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by kcy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
if I don't restart my pavoir 2 after 2 days , the screen touch will start misbehaving. any one with this?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by koskilala: 1:19am On Apr 22, 2019
i will advice you take your device to carl care
kcy:
if I don't restart my pavoir 2 after 2 days , the screen touch will start misbehaving. any one with this?
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by Ayokul(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2019
1week old tecno pop2 for sale 25thoudand naira, contact-08122974455
Re: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Is The Worst Phone I Have Ever Used by omoosun39(m): 10:34am On Apr 22, 2019
very fantastic phone am using currently..stop sentiment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Get My Puk Number / Infinix Releases Facial Recognition For Zero 5 Users In Update. / Tragedy Struck Me As My Phone Stopped Working On Boxing Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.