Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298564 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LEGITLAYO: 9:31am On Sep 16, 2018
MrErudite:

*Unlock bootloader
*Flash Twrp
*Flash magisk (Is optional buh it's for root if u need it)
*Flash Camera_2API.zip
*Install gcam apk
*Reboot and enjoy....
Sorry to bother you sir...
I think I may need to be spoon fed on this issue, if you don't mind, I'd like to reach you on either whatsapp or Telegram so you'd be my personal instructor...
I do not want to make any mistake.
These online instructions are kinda hard to follow since I'm not really tech savvy..
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrErudite(m): 9:43am On Sep 16, 2018
LEGITLAYO:

Sorry to bother you sir...
I think I may need to be spoon fed on this issue, if you don't mind, I'd like to reach you on either whatsapp or Telegram so you'd be my personal instructor...
I do not want to make any mistake.
These online instructions are kinda hard to follow since I'm not really tech savvy..
Thanks.
my signature
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 16, 2018
Please Family, How can i recover a brick redmi 5A with locked bootloader embarassed
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Sb should help me analyse this

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Mfunkynation(m): 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
honsule:
Sb should help me analyse this
Biko, let me put on my eye glasses
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by twentyk(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2018
Redmi 5 plus at 50k....let's do business today....qoute me
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eltalentino(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2018
Please is it possible to downgrade to miui 9.6. From miui 10 without any consequences.. I just dislike the white status and notification bar on miui 10..
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 9:39am On Sep 17, 2018
eltalentino:
Please is it possible to downgrade to miui 9.6. From miui 10 without any consequences.. I just dislike the white status and notification bar on miui 10..
Is it redmi Note 5?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2018
khristology:
Please Family, How can i recover a brick redmi 5A with locked bootloader embarassed
what were you doing that the phone entered brick city?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2018
eltalentino:
if it is redmi note 5 you are using don't even dream of imagining to attempt it o!! You will just dive into the entertaining world of brick city
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eltalentino(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
IKON360:

if it is redmi note 5 you are using don't even dream of imagining to attempt it o!! You will just dive into the entertaining world of brick city

Naso, I no dey try shit.. but I just love Xiaomi devices, my nickname in the office is "our official photographer" grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eltalentino(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2018
mathefaro:
Is it redmi Note 5?
Yeah
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2018
eltalentino:

Yeah
you need to read this carefully

https://in.c.mi.com/thread-1435065-1-0.html
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ani one using a custom miui10 based rom on vince (r5plus), kindly notify pls
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
IKON360:

Story
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
GrandMufti:

Story
how is it a story? When Anti RollBack policy is activated on Redmi note 5?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
eltalentino:

Naso, I no dey try shit.. but I just love Xiaomi devices, my nickname in the office is "our official photographer" grin cheesy grin
you don turn celeb be that o

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Oluwatozil8: 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2018
Please help, My new Xiaomi mi A2 lite network is on and off.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
IKON360:

how is it a story? When Anti RollBack policy is activated on Redmi note 5?

ARB has different versions. 9.5.19.0 to the current rom are on ARB 4. So you can downgrade between these roms and not below 9.5.19.0

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ibawon(m): 1:13am On Sep 18, 2018
LEGITLAYO:

Thanks boss.
I'll ask him
While I was on MIUI 10, I used GCAM on my Redmi 5 Plus.

I can't really picture where the files I used are

There is always a way around
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ibawon(m): 1:15am On Sep 18, 2018
gidieberry:
Ani one using a custom miui10 based rom on vince (r5plus), kindly notify pls
Hmmm í think I did just flashed Pixel Experience some minutes ago
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by twentyk(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2018
My 5plus landing today
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2018
Guys, am on Miui10 beta. For the first time I want to migrate back to stable. Guess the latest Rom for stable should be miui 9. What is the best flashing tools I should use. I just downloaded miflash on my pc Or I should just download miui 9 for RN4 and flash. I need advice and links
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
honsule:
Guys, am on Miui10 beta. For the first time I want to migrate back to stable. Guess the latest Rom for stable should be miui 9. What is the best flashing tools I should use. I just downloaded miflash on my pc Or I should just download miui 9 for RN4 and flash. I need advice and links

MI flash and fastboot rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 8:44am On Sep 18, 2018
GrandMufti:

MI flash and fastboot rom

Link for the fastboot rom. Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2018
GrandMufti:

ARB has different versions. 9.5.19.0 to the current rom are on ARB 4. So you can downgrade between these roms and not below 9.5.19.0
oh is that how it is? The guy that explained ARB on xda-dev said you should abstain as much as possible from downgrading if you can't find out the ARB numbers of your current rom to be sure that your new rom is either the same or higher than the number of your current rom. If the numbers of your new rom are less than the numbers of your current rom, and you go on with flashing, the algorithm will be tripped resulting in bricking.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 9:47am On Sep 18, 2018
ibawon:

Hmmm í think I did just flashed Pixel Experience some minutes ago
pie or oreo
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2018
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2018
IKON360:

oh is that how it is? The guy that explained ARB on xda-dev said you should abstain as much as possible from downgrading if you can't find out the ARB numbers of your current rom to be sure that your new rom is either the same or higher than the number of your current rom. If the numbers of your new rom are less than the numbers of your current rom, and you go on with flashing, the algorithm will be tripped resulting in bricking.

You just repeated what I said
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2018
GrandMufti:

You just repeated what I said
so in the case of the guy, he's on miui 10, he now wants to downgrade. What do you advice him to do?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:08am On Sep 18, 2018
IKON360:

so in the case of the guy, he's on miui 10, he now wants to downgrade. What do you advice him to do?

wink

GrandMufti:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.