Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299355 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jacobx007: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2020
The custom rom pixel experience plus is simply awesome, really smooth on the RN5
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Afosstyle: 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
Afosstyle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-7Dj48Po8k
Pls return my data, you will not run mad o . cry grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
Eby001

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by eby001(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
olayinkajnr:
Eby001
You don change your device?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
eby001:

You don change your device?

Yes. To OnePlus grin

That's Oxygen OS based on Android 9 ROM.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
ChuckKingston:
FOR

From the title of this thread you should know this place is not for Noobs.

And secondly it is not a sales thread so you are violation of rules 6 and 18.

Thank you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ChuckKingston(m): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2020
genius43:

Thank you
My apologies sir. I could take down the post ASAP if required. Once again my apologies please
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2020
ChuckKingston:

My apologies sir. I could take down the post ASAP if required. Once again my apologies please
take it down na undecided
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by saint2ace(m): 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
genius43:

Thank you

As much as I agree with you on a lot of things, Ur comment that this place is not for noobs doesn't go down well with me, so do you mean noobs can't learn on this platform or can't ask questions in relations to difficulties they could face.

I might be replying out of context but I would love to understand Ur terms of reference in relations to the above.

Modified: typos corrected
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2020
saint2ace:

As much as I agree with you on a lot of things, Ur comment that this place is not for boobs doesn't go down well with, so do you mean boobs can't learn on this platform or can't ask questions in relations difficulties they could face.

I might be replying out of context but I would love to understand Ur terms of reference in relations to the above.

Okay.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
AgentPein

How far?
Ve u migrated ur R5+ successful to EU MIUI ROM?

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ibawon(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
MIUI is not my cup of tea Rara
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
ibawon:

Unlock bootloader na
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ibawon(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
GrandMufti:

Unlock bootloader na
Phone came that way sef, but my PC is far away
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
ibawon:

Phone came that way sef, but my PC is far away

Ok
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2020
saint2ace:

As much as I agree with you on a lot of things, Ur comment that this place is not for noobs doesn't go down well with me, so do you mean noobs can't learn on this platform or can't ask questions in relations to difficulties they could face.

Modified: typos corrected

Apprentice are allowed to learn from Guru like Grandmufti etc, even myself am learning cool

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Abeg, when will Xioami release MIUI GLOBAL 12 am tired of Miui Global 11.0.2 white background. i like dark background. Any solution
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
honsule:
Abeg, when will Xioami release MIUI GLOBAL 12 am tired of Miui Global 11.0.2 white background. i like dark background. Any solution

Oga Sir, it is 2020 free RN4 na... We go kneel down beg you and the other stubborn man o...
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2020
genius43:

Oga Sir, it is 2020 free RN4 na... We go kneel down beg you and the other stubborn man o...

cheesy cheesy cheesy am maximizing my RN4 phone: 3 yrs anniversary now, i haven't change anything on it. It gives me all i required, so i can't free it.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2020
honsule:

Gptech
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 10:56am On Apr 19, 2020
scotweezy:
Are you a Redmi Note 4 user? And you wish to give your device a breath of fresh air.
I just recently stumbled on a MiUi 11 based pie rom that I have been using for a couple of days.

Download the rom from the following link: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261625952

Use OrangeFox recovery. You can get that from this link: https://files.orangefox.website/OrangeFox-Stable/mido/OrangeFox-R10.0-Stable-mido.zip

Instructions to flash:

1. Boot into Custom recovery (OrangeFox)

2. Swipe and accept modification to system

3. Find your way to "Wipe" section and wipe System/Vendor/Cache/Dalvick/Data partitions
(Warning!!! Don't wipe your Internal storage)

4. Find your way to "File" section and select rom package and swipe to install.

5. Wipe cache and reboot.

Reboot might take a few minutes.

Bug:
Potrait in stock cam is not working.(GCAM can substitute for this)

Credits to:
MiUi Team
Miroom devs
Electronic.13
Siddharth_sarkar

Honsule

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2020
scotweezy:

The rom is pre-rooted. It has the latest security patch and Cam2API enabled by default.
Battery life has also improved tremendously. There is system wide dark mode, Ultra Battery saver and one or two additional features missing on the official stable update released for the phone.

Honsule

D moniker was referring to the Miroom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
HowGlorious:

Honsule
stock cam not working? "Use OrangeFox recovery." the link seems not to be opening or maybe my network
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 4:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
honsule:
stock cam not working? "Use OrangeFox recovery." the link seems not to be opening or maybe my network

https://files.orangefox.tech/Orange Fox-Stable/mido/

Remove space
Choose d stable 10.1 zip file

U can try Gcam in place of the stock camera since camera2api is enabled in the ROM
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
ibawon:

O ya. Go for Pixel experience ROM

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2020
honsule:

cheesy cheesy cheesy am maximizing my RN4 phone: 3 yrs anniversary now, i haven't change anything on it. It gives me all i required, so i can't free it.
They can never understand grin.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Gptech(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
honsule:
You should try some dark themes.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jacobx007: 5:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
HowGlorious:

O ya. Go for Pixel experience ROM

Pixel experience rom sweet ooooooo, I have been on it for sometime now

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Jacobx007:

Pixel experience rom sweet ooooooo, I have been on it for sometime now

Which one? Srfarias?

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.