Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298442 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Gptech:

This is different, search for the exact theme, that's the exact wallpaper on the screenshot.

Modified : can't find it on Redmi note 4x but it's there on Mi Max. Try out one ui 2.0 dark let's see the outcome.

Am downloading

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
The system is dark now. Thanks. But the drop bars notification is a kind of gray, is there setting for the writing so be sharp

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
honsule:
The system is dark now. Thanks. But the drop bars notification is a kind of gray, is there setting for the writing so be sharp
see as your device now look like original Samsung
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fuckdem:
see as your device now look like original Samsung

hahahahah abi o. thanks bro cool cool wink wink

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LeiderJa: 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Guys please how do I root android 10?

The phone is a redmi K20 Pro Premium Chinese version
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2020
LeiderJa:
Guys please how do I root android 10?

The phone is a redmi K20 Pro Premium Chinese version

google is free
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 9:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
Has anybody received miui 12 UPDATE? angry angry
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LeiderJa: 1:54am On Apr 28, 2020
GrandMufti:

google is free

So is nairaland. I came here because I know guys who have the experience are here. I no wan spoil am cos I'm rusty in phone tweaking so if you don't have answers, please shift

3 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by callydon(m): 1:58am On Apr 28, 2020
LeiderJa:

So is nairaland. I came here because I know guys who have the experience are here. I no wan spoil am cos I'm rusty in phone tweaking so if you don't have answers, please shift

You just bit d most likely hand to feed you.
Let's hope others are in d mood to feed someone.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LeiderJa: 2:09am On Apr 28, 2020
callydon:

You just bit d most likely hand to feed you.
Let's hope others are in d mood to feed someone.

Oh my bad!
Look at me grovelling undecided

Don't worry I'll take the risk and do it myself. I just got the necessary tools

3 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by saint2ace(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2020
LeiderJa:

Why are we so serious? If u have been following the thread u'll observe that the person u quoted makes sarcastic statements and throws a lot of jabs without really meaning any harm.

Just calm down and ask Ur questions, u'll definitely get an answer but sometimes too, you have to be patient.

My 2 kobo......
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:05am On Apr 28, 2020
The thing is the answer to his questions lie within this thread. Mostly Unlocking a bootloader and installing Magisk or installation of a custom ROM that comes rooted Shikena.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 8:49am On Apr 28, 2020
https://ww w.androidpurse.com/miui-12-beta-rom-for-all-xiaomi-phones/
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Whitehandy: 8:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Good morning. Please does anybody know what I need to do on my Redmi note 7 phone as the front camera used for selfie stopped working. It reads error when I try using it. I had to restart it over and over but never resolved. The opposite camera still works.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 28, 2020
busuyi44:
https://ww w.androidpurse.com/miui-12-beta-rom-for-all-xiaomi-phones/
you must be rooted to flash this right?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:24am On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckdem:

Not at all. But wait for stable. If you won't complain of bugs go ahead but do note this one is based on the Chinese ROM
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2020
genius43:

Not at all. But wait for stable. If you won't complain of bugs go ahead but do note this one is based on the Chinese ROM
thanks....they don't even have for Rn8
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckdem:
Don't think so but Read d guidelines
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
Fuckdem:

Unlock bootloader just incase
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by iXavier: 3:18pm On Apr 28, 2020
LeiderJa:

Oh my bad!
Look at me grovelling undecided

Don't worry I'll take the risk and do it myself. I just got the necessary tools

Get telegram app, search for your phone's telegram group on Google and join it.
Trust me, it gets easier from there.

Also most people use different phones, so asking you to search on Google isn't a bad reply.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LeiderJa: 4:24pm On Apr 28, 2020
iXavier:

Get telegram app, search for your phone's telegram group on Google and join it.
Trust me, it gets easier from there.

Also most people use different phones, so asking you to search on Google isn't a bad reply.

Thank You bro. The telegram has all I need
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2020
LeiderJa:

The device you're using doesn't have that much users on this thread hence why you were ask to use Google and why no one replied with steps/a guide.

Lastly, if you're afriad of "Spoiling your phone" then tampering with your phone isn't for you. Use it as it is.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2020
Meanwhile, Anxiously waiting for Miui 12.

Heard they did something with the kernel to drastically reduced idle battery drain. So EU ROM, when they port it will, be much better.. Which means revOS, which has an already excellent battery life is about to get even better. grin

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2020
Psychodavidovic:
Meanwhile, Anxiously waiting for Miui 12.

Heard they did something with the kernel to drastically reduced idle battery drain. So EU ROM, when they port it will, be much better.. Which means revOS, which has an already excellent battery life is about to get even better. grin

I hope they get it right this time with the kernel. It was about time
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:28am On Apr 29, 2020
GrandMufti:

I hope they get it right this time with the kernel. It was about time

Lool i hope so too.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by AgentPein(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
busuyi44:
AgentPein

How far?
Ve u migrated ur R5+ successful to EU MIUI ROM?
No but I flashed earlier version of havoc and it works (version 3.1 to be exact)

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 6:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Fuckdem:

MIUI 12 Now available for RN8. Check Tech.nobuzz net telegram n You tube channel
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2020
HowGlorious:

MIUI 12 Now available for RN8. Check Tech.nobuzz net telegram n You tube channel
thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
Fuckdem:
thanks

What is available is MIUI 12 GSI for Redmi Note 8 built using Erfan GSI tools.

Be very careful while flashing. You might damage your device. Lots of people already are.

Just wait for official MIUI 12, or for Xiaomi.eu and other custom miui devs to port it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by jboixxx: 12:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
olayinkajnr:

What is available is GSI for Redmi Note 8.

Be very careful while flashing. You might damage your device. Lots of people already are.
Dem don de damage RN8 already? It is well.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
jboixxx:
Dem don de damage RN8 already? It is well.

Yes o
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
olayinkajnr:

What is available is MIUI 12 GSI for Redmi Note 8 built using Erfan GSI tools.

Just wait for official MIUI 12, or for Xiaomi.eu and other custom miui devs to port it.
thanks for the advice...I will wait for official update

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.