Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (303891 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Videos from YouTube.
I have installed adb installer and it shows that the drivers has already been installed.

I am trying to move from Chinese rom to Global, and I have even downloaded the official lavender global rom of note 7.

But unlocking bootloader now is giving me issue

Which ROM did you download? Recovery or Fastboot?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
It is locked boss

androidexplained. com/redmi-note-7-unlock-bootloader/?amp
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
It is locked boss

I doubt it is a Global Version like you first claimed, it had always been a CN version.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wow. I just tried the proccess again, and was expecting that I will be told to wait for some weeks or hours before I will be able to unlock. But it unlocked once just now.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
But the bad thing is that I didnt make backup of my stuffs and my phone came back on asif it were new with all my stuffs gone.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks to everyone for your contributions, I really appreciate.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

androidexplained. com/redmi-note-7-unlock-bootloader/?amp
Thanks for your assistance boss, but please I am following androidexplained.com tutorial on how to install lavender global rom, and I have already downloaded the rom and installed adb and fastboot app on my laptop. But when I connect my phone in fastboot mode and click on the flash_all.bat it just shows and dissappear again instead of some stuffs to be loading in the adb and fastboot app on the laptop, Please help me on how I can sort this out, I have already unlocked my bootloader now.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
genius43:

Which ROM did you download? Recovery or Fastboot?
Fastboot rom boss
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
genius43:

I doubt it is a Global Version like you first claimed, it had always been a CN version.
Well I dont know about this but that was what the seller told me bro.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Thanks for your assistance boss, but please I am following androidexplained.com tutorial on how to install lavender global rom, and I have already downloaded the rom and installed adb and fastboot app on my laptop. But when I connect my phone in fastboot mode and click on the flash_all.bat it just shows and dissappear again instead of some stuffs to be loading in the adb and fastboot app on the laptop, Please help me on how I can sort this out, I have already unlocked my bootloader now.

Careful here. Any mistake, your phone is gone for good
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

Careful here. Any mistake, your phone is gone for good
So how do I do this bro. Please help put me through.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
So how do I do this bro. Please help put me through.

c.mi. com/thread-1857937-1-0.html

Scroll down to fastboot method.

Screenshot the rom you downloaded
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Fastboot rom boss

Alright.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

Screenshot the rom you downloaded
Here is the screenshot

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

You would have bricked your phone

Use MIUI 11

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.6.0.PFGMIXM/lavender_global_images_V11.0.6.0.PFGMIXM_20200514.0000.00_9.0_global_861a3f2950.tgz

Read the guide properly
Wow, thanks brother. God bless. So I need to deleted the rom already downloaded right?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

You would have bricked your phone

Use MIUI 11

https://bigota.d.miui.com/V11.0.6.0.PFGMIXM/lavender_global_images_V11.0.6.0.PFGMIXM_20200514.0000.00_9.0_global_861a3f2950.tgz

Read the guide properly
Which of the guide do I need to read properly bro?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:

The Mi community link he posted above.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:

GrandMufti:

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by explosiveskull(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
All thanks to the almighty God for quenching my desire for a redmi note 9 pro and mi band 4 through the seamless and beautiful services of my oga nurex01.
This my oga legit pass angel Gabriel, so if you need a device, why not try my oga nurex01 and be surprised by his glorious services.
I received my device today and already used mi mover to transfer all my data seamlessly from my redmi 6 pro.
My device came with the 64mp main camera and white in colour.
Below are pictures of my unboxing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

Good evening boss. I have downloaded the new rom you sent me the link and also the mui flash tool. But please I don't understand what is written below boss, please explain better to me.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
OmoDavido:
Good evening boss. I have downloaded the new rom you sent me the link and also the mui flash tool. But please I don't understand what is written below boss, please explain better to me.

Don't be in a hurry. There's a link at the end of the sentence that explains it. It shows you didn't read it well.

If you brick ya fone Na you sabi o
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
GrandMufti:

Don't be in a hurry. There's a link at the end of the sentence that explains it. It shows you didn't read it well.

If you brick ya fine Na you sabi o
Bro of the link had worked when I clicked on it won't have asked you to explain better. But no problem thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by explosiveskull(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
explosiveskull:
All thanks to the almighty God for quenching my desire for a redmi note 9 pro and mi band 4 through the seamless and beautiful services of my oga nurex01.
This my oga legit pass angel Gabriel, so if you need a device, why not try my oga nurex01 and be surprised by his glorious services.
I received my device today and already used mi mover to transfer all my data seamlessly from my redmi 6 pro.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=explosiveskull post=90997099][/quote]
Congratulations. First thing in tweaking, quickly request for bootloader unlocking asap
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bareal(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2020
Gurus here, please can I flash Patched boot image through orangefox? Or is it only through fasboot? I would appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Please has anyone successfully moved from Chinese rom to Global rom here before. If yes, please can you help me with the procedure that worked for you. My bootloader has already been unlocked and have downloaded two different lavender global rom for my rn7 with no success. Please kindly help out.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2020
OmoDavido:
Please has anyone successfully moved from Chinese rom to Global rom here before. If yes, please can you help me with the procedure that worked for you. My bootloader has already been unlocked and have downloaded two different lavender global rom for my rn7 with no success. Please kindly help out.

Follow the instructions given a lot have done it with no issues.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2020
OmoDavido:

I did one recently although for RN8 ginkgo. I used Xiaomi geek bot on telegram to get the fastboot rom (.tgz file) which I downloaded. I extracted the fastboot rom once and copied it to my laptop desktop. I finally flashed d extracted fastboot rom with aid of Mi Flash tool. U can chat with scotweezy and jboixxx on telegram they were very helpful to me.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 24, 2020
explosiveskull:
how much did you get the mi band??
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2020
OmoDavido

Alternatively, you can flash a custom recovery like Orange Fox Recovery, use the Xiaomi geek bot (@xiaomigeeksbot) on telegram to get a recovery rom (.zip file) and finally flash the recovery rom with Orange fox recovery.

Disadvantage: you may have to download a full recovery rom every time your phone gets a new update, OTA with updater app may not work smoothly, you can even soft brick your phone if you try OTA update.
For further help check Craxoid You.tube channel

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RiseAbove(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2020
Effico5real:
Rancho g
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.