Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (303902 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2020
busuyi44:

I did one recently although for RN8 ginkgo. I used Xiaomi geek bot on telegram to get the fastboot rom (.tgz file) which I downloaded. I extracted the fastboot rom once and copied it to my laptop desktop. I finally flashed d extracted fastboot rom with aid of Mi Flash tool. U can chat with scotweezy and jboixxx on telegram they were very helpful to me.
God bless you Bro. I will do that. I appreciate
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
OmoDavido:
God bless you Bro. I will do that. I appreciate

@xiaomigeeksbot the telegram handle
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:07am On Jun 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2020
bareal:
Gurus here, please can I flash Patched boot image through orangefox? Or is it only through fasboot? I would appreciate your response. Thanks

Yes you can. If the OrangeFox have boot image partition. Select the boot.img and on the next page, select the boot partition to flash
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2020
Which version of Mi flash tool did you install? This version showed me pepper while using it. It showed
'paused ' instead of the usual 'success ' after a successful flashing of extracted fastboot ROM. I just left and watched until the phone boot to system. It's better you use an older version.

OmoDavido
GrandMufti

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bareal(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Yes you can. If the OrangeFox have boot image partition. Select the boot.img and on the next page, select the boot partition to flash

Ok thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
busuyi44:
Which version of Mi flash tool did you install? This version showed me pepper while using it. It showed
'paused ' instead of the usual 'success ' after a successful flashing of extracted fastboot ROM. I just left and watched until the phone boot to system. It's better you use an older version.

OmoDavido
GrandMufti
Good evening boss. Mi flash shows success when i tried to flash in fatsboot mode but nothing happens when phone is rebooted. It shows the same china rom. Please what can i do?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
OmoDavido:
Good evening boss. Mi flash shows success when i tried to flash in fatsboot mode but nothing happens when phone is rebooted. It shows the same china rom. Please what can i do?
Hmhm! Try the 2nd option ---(Orange fox recovery+recovery rom)
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OmoDavido(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thanks to everyone for your support. I just successfully moved from my Chinese ROM to Global ROM now.

I really appreciate you all for your immense support.

What I did was to download the version 2016 of Mi flash tool and move the Global rom to desktop on my laptop. And it worked like magic. I really appreciate you all.

2 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
OmoDavido:
Thanks to everyone for your support. I just successfully moved from my Chinese ROM to Global ROM now.

I really appreciate you all for your immense support.

What I did was to download the version 2016 of Mi flash tool and move the Global rom to desktop on my laptop. And it worked like magic. I really appreciate you all.

You are welcome.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LtChisom: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hoe do I remove this from my notification panel, I've done all the required updates but this playstore still persist even when I used my other phone as hotspot.
Hoe do I remove it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Joered63: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Please how can I get original battery for mi max 2? I already bought one but it's still draining like mad
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Joered63:
Please how can I get original battery for mi max 2? I already bought one but it's still draining like mad

Check store thread
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2020
I bricked my phone. It just show redmi. I forgot my password. I tried to wipe and reset unfortunately I wiped my OS. I went to raya electronic and they said I should buy new panel. Note 7 phone. Grandmufti what should I do
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2020
sanandreas:
I bricked my phone. It just show redmi. I forgot my password. I tried to wipe and reset unfortunately I wiped my OS. I went to raya electronic and they said I should buy new panel. Note 7 phone. Grandmufti what should I do

How did you wipe? Wiping doesn't brick phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2020
GrandMufti:

How did you wipe? Wiping doesn't brick phone

I had orange fox installed
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2020
sanandreas:

I had orange fox installed

If you can still boot into orangefox, download recovery rom and flash
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
GrandMufti:

He'll still eventually need that password he forgot
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2020
GrandMufti:

I can still boot into recovery mode. I dropped it with technician yesterday. He downloaded lavender but yet finish it up.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2020
mathefaro:

Yes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2020
sanandreas:

I can still boot into recovery mode. I dropped it with technician yesterday. He downloaded lavender but yet finish it up.

So what do you want us to do?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 8:26am On Jun 25, 2020
GrandMufti:

So what do you want us to do?

Steps on os recovery link.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 8:28am On Jun 25, 2020
mathefaro:

I can't remember the password. Anyway to recover it. It is the android pattern lock
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:38am On Jun 25, 2020
sanandreas:

Steps on os recovery link.

The technician doesn't know how to go about it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2020
GrandMufti:

The technician doesn't know how to go about it?

No a kinda.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2020
sanandreas:

No a kinda.

Which rom ?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by LtChisom: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
Fuckdem:
how much did you get the mi band??
11k5
Talk to nurex01, he might have a good deal for you.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by curryjuniour(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
What can I do after rooting my redmi note 7.
I used magisk.
I need instructions on how to install a custom room or flash kernel, all those stuff like that.
Thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2020
LtChisom:

11k5
Talk to nurex01, he might have a good deal for you.
thanks bro
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by sanandreas(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2020
GrandMufti:

Which rom ?

Lavender global version. If he can't fix it I have two options. Would send it to you but I am in Abuja.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2020
curryjuniour:
What can I do after rooting my redmi note 7.
I used magisk.
I need instructions on how to install a custom room or flash kernel, all those stuff like that.
Thanks.

Forum.xda-developers .com/redmi-note-7/development/rom-evolutionx-4-1-t4063793

Remove space

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.