Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (298484 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 10:22pm On Aug 19, 2020
saint2ace:

Nice, actually thought the max the phone can take was 3a, good to see it can jump to 5a.

I'll experiment on my Mi 9T tomorrow grin
This is where I got d charger. Black Friday run of like two yrs ago

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 10:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
busyfingerzz:
I just got the Xiaomi MI Note 10 Pro and the front camera is always showing 3 vertical lines whenever I wanna take pictures or video. The vertical lines stays on the pictures or videos taken with it. What can I do please. #10k for anyone with a solution that works. Thanks!
I will give #10k to whoever gets a fix for me. I'm very serious!!

Igemburg may help
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busyfingerzz: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
HowGlorious:

Igemburg may help
How can I contact this person please?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2020
busyfingerzz:
Search for the moniker on Nairaland
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busyfingerzz: 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
HowGlorious:

Search for the moniker on Nairaland
OK thanks!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Blankstare(m): 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
Pls house, how can I use my note8 as remote for appliances?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:16am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
I just got the Xiaomi MI Note 10 Pro and the front camera is always showing 3 vertical lines whenever I wanna take pictures or video. The vertical lines stays on the pictures or videos taken with it. What can I do please. #10k for anyone with a solution that works. Thanks!

Try another camera app.

Did you remove the protective film?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by saint2ace(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2020
busuyi44:

This is where I got d charger. Black Friday run of like two yrs ago

That was when the world was a bit sane, it's just crazy with high inflation rate and the exchange rate has gone thru the roofs hmmmmmm, we go survive.

Thanks for the share boss, much appreciated grin

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by pepenini88(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2020
I need a working gcam link on redmi note 9 pro
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Igemburg(m): 8:44am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:

Contact me on 08133077936
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ColtPython(m): 10:20am On Aug 20, 2020
GrandMufti:

Vince dropped. Try corvus os or legion os.

Search if you need it

Aiit boss. I've been monitoring corvus telegram group. Will try it out.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ColtPython(m): 10:22am On Aug 20, 2020
busyfingerzz:
OK thanks!

Hope you've gotten his contact. He helped me out when my Note 5 camera had issues. Had it fixed last weekend and it's working great.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:53am On Aug 21, 2020
Good time continues. #resurrection Remix ROM on Raphael

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2020
busyfingerzz:
try checking for an update.... Might be a software problem cos those are not the Normal camera grid lines.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busyfingerzz: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2020
liljboy:
try checking for an update.... Might be a software problem cos those are not the Normal camera grid lines.
Yes I'm on the latest software update so I'm waiting for another. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busyfingerzz: 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2020
liljboy:
Yes thanks so much

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
busuyi44:
Good time continues. #resurrection Remix ROM on Raphael

how long does your battery last?

am about to change my battery, still expecting to receive it this week.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2020
honsule:

how long does your battery last?

am about to change my battery, still expecting to receive it this week.

Last for 38hrs with SOT 11hrs+.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2020
busuyi44:

looking forward to get 48 hours with my new battery cool cool

did u buy your phone of recent?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 6:13pm On Aug 21, 2020
busuyi44:

how smooth is the ROM, wanna flash it on my R7
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2020
liljboy:

You still want to go on that lane again after your first experience?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

����
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
liljboy:

https://get.resurrectionremix.com/

https://get.resurrectionremix.com/?dir=ten/onclite

Quite smooth. U won't regret ur move.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by toniotonero(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Na adventure mk him enjoy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:26am On Aug 22, 2020
toniotonero:

Na adventure mk him enjoy

Lol. You didn't know what he went through.

In his case, it wasn't adventure o.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by liljboy(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Lol. You didn't know what he went through.

In his case, it wasn't adventure o.
it wasn't a funny one. I'm still suffering a fragment of it.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by drakeskull(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2020
Will bootloader unlock wipe device?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
drakeskull:
Will bootloader unlock wipe device?
Yes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
cheesy. #RRemix

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by davillian(m): 6:30am On Aug 23, 2020
busyfingerzz:
Bro there are physical scratch on your phone camera due to the fact it has a pop up camera...
The 2 lines you see is as a result of your camera going up and down which is the direction of the line you complain of....
Fix
The outer glass of the lense needs to be replaced
So take it to redmi customer service to fix it....
It's not software issues....

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2020
davillian:

Bro there are physical scratch on your phone camera due to the fact it has a pop up camera...
The 2 lines you see is as a result of your ]camera going up and down ]which is the direction of the line you complain of....
Fix
The outer glass of the lense needs to be replaced
So take it to redmi customer service to fix it....
It's not software issues....
V u tried to check d specifications of d Xiaomi MI Note 10 Pro?

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.