Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (319349 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2021
GrandMufti:

How did you reinstall rom if you can't boot into system?
Or are you using custom recovery?
yes via TWRP
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:
is that why it's always stuck at unlocked screen if i reboot to system?
What exactly did you try to do?

And most importantly, is your bootloader unlocked?

Also, do you have a custom recovery?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
olayinkajnr:

What exactly did you try to do?

And most importantly, is your bootloader unlocked?

Also, do you have a custom recovery?
yes bootloader is unlocked. I wanted to root my device and i mistakenly wiped the system. I want to reinstall my system. The rom i installed is not booting my system. Always on unlocked screen.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:
yes bootloader is unlocked. I wanted to root my device and i mistakenly wiped the system. I want to reinstall my system. The rom i installed is not booting my system. Always on unlocked screen.

Which ROM did you try to install?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:
yes via TWRP

Next time state your issues well.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:
Just imagine. Why were you hiding all this information before na?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
olayinkajnr:

Which ROM did you try to install?
both 10 & 11 miui stable global
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
GrandMufti:

Just imagine. Why were you hiding all this information before na?
I was ignorant of it cuz i have not done it before. I saw ''no OS is intstalled'' datz why i installed the rom which didn't reach 100% but showed successful(miui 10). Now i wipe the dalvik/ART cache and boot to system it will remain at unlock screen instead of booting to system. Miui 11 while installing will remain at ''patching image system unconditionally''
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:

I was ignorant of it cuz i have not done it before. I saw ''no OS is intstalled'' datz why i installed the rom which didn't reach 100% but showed successful(miui 10). Now i wipe the dalvik/ART cache and boot to system it will remain at unlock screen instead of booting to system. Miui 11 while installing will remain at ''patching image system unconditionally''

If I say use fastboot now, you'll permanently brick your phone.

So I suggest you boot to twrp and wipe everything excluding internal storage. Then flash the miui 11 rom.

Or flash Orangefox recovery and repeat the steps above.

If it's still giving issues, then you might consider fastboot
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
GrandMufti:

If I say use fastboot now, you'll permanently brick your phone.

So I suggest you boot to twrp and wipe everything excluding internal storage. Then flash the miui 11 rom.

Or flash Orangefox recovery and repeat the steps above.

If it's still giving issues, then you might consider fastboot

Thanks, the bolded worked....but I installed the miui 10 ROM instead....but when I reboot to Recovery this is what I'm getting...

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 8:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:

Thanks, the bolded worked....but I installed the miui 10 ROM instead....but when I reboot to Recovery this is what I'm getting...

Wipe and reboot
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by drmuchin: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
this thread is scary, not for the fainthearted
cc genius43
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
GrandMufti:

Wipe and reboot

Twrp no longer no longer on my phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:

Twrp no longer no longer on my phone

Wipe from the last screenshot and reboot
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
GrandMufti:

Wipe from the last screenshot and reboot

Done....

It ended up hard resetting my device....
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
RunzMAN:

Done....

It ended up hard resetting my device....

That is what wipe is meant to do
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by RunzMAN: 12:19am On Feb 18, 2021
genius43:

That is what wipe is meant to do

What can I do to root my device....it seems that I can't reboot to recovery cuz it showing another thing instead of Twrp interface
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:58am On Feb 18, 2021
RunzMAN:

What can I do to root my device....it seems that I can't reboot to recovery cuz it showing another thing instead of Twrp interface

Flash Orangefox recovery then flash magisk.

I suggest you use your phone like that since you don't know your way around
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2021
RunzMAN:

What do you need root for?

How many people still root their phones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
RunzMAN:
both 10 & 11 miui stable global

2 options.

1. It's either you flash a MIUI 11 or 10 fastboot rom using your PC or

2. It's either you flash a custom Miui ROM or any other custom ROM for that matter using twrp.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
genius43:

What do you need root for?

How many people still root their phones.

I still root oo grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
I might just change back eu rom but I wanna ask, is the rom fully custom?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Harold4lyf(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2021
Hi guys..I just recently noticed my Redmi Note 7 Pro misbehaving....it turns off randomly then boots incompletely by showing just the Redmi on the dark background and then turning off to repeat the same thing like four times before booting completely...this happens like five times daily.....how can I resolve it without formatting my phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Kiaso(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Redmi 9c users, I need ur help

I updated me MIUI yesterday. Which was successful
But there is something I don't like.

Notifications and control centre no longer shows blurred form Of The wallpaper in use in it's background

This is the current background
� �

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Harold4lyf:
Hi guys..I just recently noticed my Redmi Note 7 Pro misbehaving....it turns off randomly then boots incompletely by showing just the Redmi on the dark background and then turning off to repeat the same thing like four times before booting completely...this happens like five times daily.....how can I resolve it without formatting my phone

Is it up to date?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Harold4lyf(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
GrandMufti:

Is it up to date?
Yes of course

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Harold4lyf:

Yes of course

Reflash the rom or backup and factory reset
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Harold4lyf(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
GrandMufti:

Ok....I'll do that
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by honsule(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abduletudaye:

I still root oo grin

For me I haven't unlock bootloader let alone root. I don't want to root my Redmi Note 9s grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
honsule:

For me I haven't unlock bootloader let alone root. I don't want to root my Redmi Note 9s grin

No wahala... grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Abduletudaye(m): 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
GrandMufti:

Uncle cool
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Abduletudaye:

Uncle cool

Daddie grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (266) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.