Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (300298 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Giby: 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hi guys..

Please I would like to know if anyone has gotten a rn5 with an unlocked bootloader out of the because I got mine last month and found out it already had an unlocked bootloader.

And I would like to know if it will be advisable to go ahead into flashing and tweaking with an unlocked bootloader smiley
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ib4real95(m): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
Giby:
Hi guys..

Please I would like to know if anyone has gotten a rn5 with an unlocked bootloader out of the because I got mine last month and found out it already had an unlocked bootloader.

And I would like to know if it will be advisable to go ahead into flashing and tweaking with an unlocked bootloader smiley
You're not the only one. So many people had their bootloaders unlocked out of da box.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

My is okay, don't even have to turn it all the way up most times, except when playing PUBG.
u need viper4android and its profiles for dt
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Meklex:
you no wan mention rom undecided? I am looking at AEX whyred and I am currently on miuipro 8.12.20. Do I need to decrypt, if yes, would I lose my files?
aosip and pixel experience rom for whyred support encryption.. But i go advise make u decrypt ya device right from miui based rom..
To decrypt miui, goto whyred telegram group is a and search for #decryption
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
GrandMufti:

Roms are subjective.

If you haven't decrypted before, you'll need to, so backup

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Giby: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
ib4real95:

You're not the only one. So many people had their bootloaders unlocked out of da box.

Ok..

I just needed to know if it is advisable to go ahead into tweaking smiley
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by ib4real95(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
Giby:

Ok..

I just needed to know if it is advisable to go ahead into tweaking smiley
Ride on.. but be careful
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Giby: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
ib4real95:

Ride on.. but be careful

Ok thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 2:25pm On Feb 06, 2019
Meklex:
I have tried all these, nothing changed. Could it be my rom? I use miuipro. Please, in your own opinion which rom can I use daily without much bugs.

I am looking for; good battery life
Customization, few or zero bugs

Check your apn settings. Delete the proxy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
plucky16:

Ok. How did you change your navigation, from your screenshot i noticed its different from mine

It's gesture control. Go to Settings >> System >> Gestures >> Swipe up on home button >> Toggle the swipe up on home button on.

The reason i picked this than the button is because it's alot more easier to switch between apps. Jist press, hold and swipe the home button and you're in another app. (Sounds easier than it looks). Swipe up from the home button to reach the apps window and back button remains the back button. You can also remove the back button so swiping from middle to left acts like back.

You can revert back anytime you want if you don't like it.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by plucky16(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

It's gesture control. Go to Settings >> System >> Gestures >> Swipe up on home button >> Toggle the swipe up on home button on.

The reason i picked this than the button is because it's alot more easier to switch between apps. Jist press, hold and swipe the home button and you're in another app. (Sounds easier than it looks). Swipe up from the home button to reach the apps window and back button remains the back button. You can also remove the back button so swiping from middle to left acts like back.

You can revert back anytime you want if you don't like it.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2019
plucky16:

Thanks bro

You're welcome bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
I have flashed AEX. The issue is still persisting, turns out it's a general problem from Airtel
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by reaky(m): 2:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Meklex:
I have flashed AEX. The issue is still persisting, turns out it's a general problem from Airtel
grin

I swear I had to reset my phone b4 I found out it was network problem
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2019
reaky:

grin

I swear I had to reset my phone b4 I found out it was network problem
lol. E don make me comot miui based roms finally
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2019
What's the fastest way to unlock? Redmi note 4x

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2019
maclawrence02:
What's the fastest way to unlock? Redmi note 4x

No fastest way. Just the normal method
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by reaky(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2019
Meklex:
lol. E don make me comot miui based roms finally

LOL grin grin
Which of the Rom you put?
How is the performance like?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2019
@kvngjesse @Grandmufti @nani667 Please can I flash the AEX on my Gionee A1. And if Yes, please whats the procedure. Thanks!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2019
reaky:

LOL grin grin
Which of the Rom you put?
How is the performance like?
AEX. Still testing it. So far so good
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
@kvngjesse @Grandmufti @nani667 Please can I flash the AEX on my Gionee A1. And if Yes, please whats the procedure. Thanks!

Xaomi thread not Gionee. Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2019
MrGokay:

Xaomi thread not Gionee. Thanks

I know its Xiaomi thread... Let the people i mentioned answer me.. Wasn't referring to you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:

I know its Xiaomi thread... Let the people i mentioned answer me.. Wasn't referring to you

k, Let's wait together.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
@nani667

I can see you are using AEX. I am looking for flashables I van flash. I am on AEX 6.2 note 5 pro
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by reaky(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Meklex:
AEX. Still testing it. So far so good

Cool
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
GrandMufti:

No fastest way. Just the normal method
I tried unlocking and got this.

1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
maclawrence02:

I tried unlocking and got this.

Yes...it's normal
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 3:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
GrandMufti:

Yes...it's normal
So I'm to try again in 3days time?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
maclawrence02:

So I'm to try again in 3days time?
After 3 days
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Guess the Rom?kiss

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
GrandMufti:

After 3 days
Thanks
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by kvngjesse(m): 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
MISTAICEY02288:
I don't really know if there are custom ROMs available for that device

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.