Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (303200 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
gidieberry:
go ahead but wait, which version on d fone
Arb v3 or v4?
How do I check this!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
[quote author=GrandMufti post=75548360]
Pls what's the best custom recovery for redmi note 4x? I just unlocked my phone
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:39am On Feb 12, 2019
maclawrence02:

No idea. I use a different fone. You'll have to check Mido telegram group
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 12:41am On Feb 12, 2019
busuyi44:
Came like this. Is it safe to flash TWRP recovery and Syberia Rom without need to apply for bootloader unlocking?
GrandMufti
Gptech

Does it show 'unlocked' while rebooting?

You can also check the mi unlock status in settings
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 2:18am On Feb 12, 2019
busuyi44:
How do I check this!
screenshot ya rom version
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Kk4(m): 5:59am On Feb 12, 2019
honsule:
TWEAKING, MODDING, FLASHING ETC

what is the simple way to fix "Display Burn" "screen burn" or "Screen Retention" On Redmi Note 4 ?
Hello. Have you been able to fix this? When I turn on my selfie camera, I notice a little shadow under the screen. How do I correct this please?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 6:42am On Feb 12, 2019
gidieberry:
screenshot ya rom version
See

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 6:49am On Feb 12, 2019
GrandMufti:

Does it show 'unlocked' while rebooting?

You can also check the mi unlock status in settings
Yes. Saw 'unlocked' at lower part of the screen while rebooting

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2019
seaboyzen:

EU stable rom battery last long
does it have all the customizations on Miuipro? Like status bar customization?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 9:41am On Feb 12, 2019
Meklex:
No, it doesn't. Just plain like the official miui
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by OneKinGuy(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2019
maclawrence02:

Am I in the right place?
Yes. That's the place
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2019
busuyi44:
See
ya rom na arb v4
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2019
busuyi44:

Yes. Saw 'unlocked' at lower part of the screen while rebooting

Ok flash twrp ,dm - verity, gapps and your choice rom
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 10:13am On Feb 12, 2019
OneKinGuy:

Yes. That's the place
OK thanks.
I'm having a hard time locating that particular rom. How do I search for it. I've installed pitch-black recover, magisk also lazy flasher.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2019
mathefaro:
No, it doesn't. Just plain like the official miui
I would need some customization na why I want custom rom.

@seaboyzen

This MiuiPro 8.12.20 is pretty stable IMO. what made you abandon it?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
AEX Wayyy! grin

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
gidieberry:
ya rom na arb v4
Implications? So I'm safe with d flashing?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by gidieberry(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
busuyi44:

Implications? So I'm safe with d flashing?
u are safe na.. To flash twrp, av a copy of d recovery image on both ya pc (inside adb folder) and on ya device as well..
To flash, run "fastboot boot recovery recovery.img"
After that u flash d recovery image on ya frm from the recovery itsef...

In case this method fail, use the method mentioned here https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/how-to/index-everything-anti-roll-t3816219

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
busuyi44:
See
Sorry to derail, but you ordered this from Honkong Goldway?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2019
gidieberry:
u are safe na.. To flash twrp, av a copy of d recovery image on both ya pc (inside adb folder) and on ya device as well..

In case this method fail, use the method mentioned here https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/how-to/index-everything-anti-roll-t3816219
He'll need to flash "dummy.img" first via fastboot
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Reddington:

Sorry to derail, but you ordered this from Honkong Goldway?
Mi Global Store

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
gidieberry:

10 Gbosas boss.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by oluwafunso97(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Used xiaomi redmi note 5a prime 3gb/32gb, still neat except for the screen, got tampered with by my bby sis although there is a screen guard on it but most of the crack are directly on the screen , anyways the phone is rooted with unlocked bootloader, takes muahh pics with gcamera, plays almost all huge games smoothly trust xiaomi on that.. It going for 38k and I'm currently in ogun state, u can call me on 08101023126 or whatsapp if intrested but only for serious people don't com nd be turnionurown grin grin grin

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by maclawrence02(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
oluwafunso97:
Used xiaomi redmi note 5a prime 3gb/32gb, still neat except for the screen, got tampered with by my bby sis although there is a screen guard on it but most of the crack are directly on the screen , anyways the phone is rooted with unlocked bootloader, takes muahh pics with gcamera, plays almost all huge games smoothly trust xiaomi on that.. It going for 38k and I'm currently in ogun state, u can call me on 08101023126 or whatsapp if intrested but only for serious people don't com nd be turnionurown grin grin grin
Bros fear God!
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by seaboyzen: 1:17am On Feb 13, 2019
Meklex:
I would need some customization na why I want custom rom.

@seaboyzen

This MiuiPro 8.12.20 is pretty stable IMO. what made you abandon it?
Battery not good as EU
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by seaboyzen: 1:20am On Feb 13, 2019
Meklex:
no
How good is Masik 2.4 am about to flash it
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by aezenkwu(m): 2:13am On Feb 13, 2019
oluwafunso97 brother thisbphone screen is already dead and you want to sell it on a higher amount .lemmi buy it 18k and order the screen from ae
post=75662696:

Used xiaomi redmi note 5a prime 3gb/32gb, still neat except for the screen, got tampered with by my bby sis although there is a screen guard on it but most of the crack are directly on the screen , anyways the phone is rooted with unlocked bootloader, takes muahh pics with gcamera, plays almost all huge games smoothly trust xiaomi on that.. It going for 38k and I'm currently in ogun state, u can call me on 08101023126 or whatsapp if intrested but only for serious people don't com and be turnionurown grin grin grin
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2019
seaboyzen:
no
battery may not be good as EU but it's also stable

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2019
seaboyzen:
no
I haven't used it before. I think I will stick with miuipro

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2019
Masik

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by MrGokay(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Masik fine o
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by kvngjesse(m): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
Psychodavidovic:
AEX Wayyy! grin
Perfection, sorry I left vince cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.