Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (301960 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bennito: 12:53am On Mar 10, 2019
IKON360:

actually its because of my academic program, its rather busy so I dont want to promise you I can help but due to scheduling issues I disappoint you. I've disappointed way too many people for just 3 months
am the one that needs ur assistance, and can afford to squeeze into ur schedule once that willignes to assist is there. Cus that's the determining factor.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2019
bennito:
am the one that needs ur assistance, and can afford to squeeze into ur schedule once that willignes to assist is there. Cus that's the determining factor.
ok, 08one8one80454one. And whenever you are ready just call and come with a 2nd device that has data for research purposes
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Hotdiamond(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Looks good.

Added to my list of ROMs to flash.
Nice one
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by bennito: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2019
IKON360:

ok, 08one8one80454one. And whenever you are ready just call and come with a 2nd device that has data for research purposes
thanks.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Darkseid(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Hello good people, I'm still on AEX rom but there is no SIM card or phone options in the contacts app, and I can only add new contacts to my Gmail account. I can't even view my SIM contacts, any help
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by IKON360(m): 11:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Darkseid:
Hello good people, I'm still on AEX rom but there is no SIM card or phone options in the contacts app, and I can only add new contacts to my Gmail account. I can't even view my SIM contacts, any help
download Google phone or is it Google contacts, it should be phone, it will give you the features you are looking for and more or just download truecaller.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Darkseid(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
IKON360:

download Google phone or is it Google contacts, it should be phone, it will give you the features you are looking for and more or just download truecaller.
I have tried both before and it's still the same problem.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2019
Darkseid:
I have tried both before and it's still the same problem.
Come to eu and forget all your sorrows kiss
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Darkseid(m): 10:29am On Mar 11, 2019
Reddington:

Come to eu and forget all your sorrows kiss
Abeg help me with the link to the EU rom.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Darkseid:
Abeg help me with the link to the EU rom.
What phone do you use?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Darkseid(m): 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Reddington:

What phone do you use?
I use Redmi 5 plus.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by adexeli(m): 6:21pm On Mar 11, 2019
Can someone recommend a cool custom rom for redmi note 4 that supports Gcam
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by HowGlorious: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Darkseid(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
I flashed Syberia latest version and it is working smoothly
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:10am On Mar 12, 2019
Meklex:
I flashed Syberia latest version and it is working smoothly

Welcome to the life. cool

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Welcome to the life. cool
what font are you using?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2019
Meklex:
what font are you using?

Amaranth from Google font. Just uploaded it.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Meklex(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2019
Psychodavidovic:

Amaranth from Google font. Just uploaded it.
to be frank, Syberia is the best Pie rom. Feels so fluid and stable
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Psychodavidovic(m): 8:35am On Mar 13, 2019
undecided
Meklex:

Ain't gonna lie, you're right but for some reason AEX is still my go to choice based on just preference.

Will be using syberiaOS for longer than i anticipated tho. cheesy
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 9:31am On Mar 13, 2019
Viper OS cool

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2019
Meklex:

Thanks to the kernel
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by naivasha: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Good day all,

I am trying to unlock the bootloader of my Redmi Note 6 Pro. When I started I got the message "Couldn't unlock. After 358 hours of trying to unlock device". So I waited for the 358 hours (two weeks) which ended on Monday Mar 11.

When I tried on Monday I got a message which said "You need to use your device a bit longer to proceed. Try again in 6 days".

I checked again today to see if the days were reducing and I am getting "Current account is not bound to this device. Add your account again in MIUI settings". I'm a bit confused.

Can anyone advise on what next I should do please? Thank you.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
naivasha:
Good day all,

I am trying to unlock the bootloader of my Redmi Note 6 Pro. When I started I got the message "Couldn't unlock. After 358 hours of trying to unlock device". So I waited for the 358 hours (two weeks) which ended on Monday Mar 11.

When I tried on Monday I got a message which said "You need to use your device a bit longer to proceed. Try again in 6 days".

I checked again today to see if the days were reducing and I am getting "Current account is not bound to this device. Add your account again in MIUI settings". I'm a bit confused.

Bind your phone to your account. Search Google for how to do that.

When it says 6days, try on the 8th day.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by adexeli(m): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
naivasha:
Good day all,

Have you logged in the account from the Device locker status in Developer option? and also did you change sim cards within the 6 days?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 2:29am On Mar 14, 2019
naivasha:
Good day all,

Watch the Utube videos on page 77 of this thread for visual assistance
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by naivasha: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2019
@GrandMufti, adexeli and busuyi44

Thank you very much for your input. I had followed all the instructions for unlocking the bootloader and yet for some reason it did not work. After doing a bit more research I found a post on the MIUI forums that suggested using ver 2.3.803.10 of the unlock tool.

That did the trick. Phone is now unlocked :-)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 1:11am On Mar 15, 2019
shocked
March security patch update

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Jboynokiaphone(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls I need working front and back gcam on my redmi note 5 AI
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by GrandMufti: 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jboynokiaphone:
Pls I need working front and back gcam on my redmi note 5 AI

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.