Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car (34622 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 05, 2018
Kewtt:

3rd party? You never baff

You are using third party insurance for a NGN 2million plus purchase? Very smart.

You like to part with your money.
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Kewtt: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2018
oyb:

You are using third party insurance for a NGN 2million plus purchase? Very smart.

You like to part with your money.

Is it your Corolla purchase?

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by hakimi1974(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2018
about 6yrs ago, my paddy arrange clean brand new tokunbo tiny light from cotonou. that was how he took us to one coded beer parlour to wash his new wheels. nah so beer just dey flow left right and centre, when time to order for those eja nla correct barbeque fish reach, my paddy say make him go take a leak outside, e no reach 30 seconds my paddy rush back inside shouting car don dissapear. all of us come rush outside in our drunken haze dey look for car from street to street till shayo clear for our eyes. nah so party take spoil for us.

2 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
hakimi1974:
about 6yrs ago, my paddy arrange clean brand new tokunbo tiny light from cotonou. that was how he took us to one coded beer parlour to wash his new wheels. nah so beer just dey flow left right and centre, when time to order for those eja nla correct barbeque fish reach, my paddy say make him go take a leak outside, e no reach 30 seconds my paddy rush back inside shouting car don dissapear. all of us come rush outside in our drunken haze dey look for car from street to street till shayo clear for our eyes. nah so party take spoil for us.

Yeah, right.
Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by Kewtt: 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Yeah, right.
Na so one guy turn to land surveyor dey measure na here I park my Toyota like this ....for here... straight like that... After car vanished during church program

1 Like

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by valarinz: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2018
Kewtt:

3rd party? You never baff

My brother, when I saw his quote, I just didn't know how to reply him anymore.

Before anyone comes back to say 'comprehensive insurance', that lump of cash which will be donated to the insurance monthly is not child's play, most people will rather buy the Benz and use that cash to maintain it, instead of buying the boring corolla and dashing cash to insurance companies

2 Likes

Re: See What Corrola Hunters Did To My Car by greatbrian(m): 11:40am On Nov 13, 2020
uboma:
Sorry for your loss.

My BMW car was broken into sometime ago. The window on the driver's side was smashed. They ransacked the interior, broke open the pigeon hole and opened the bonet.

Luckily my car battery (100amps) was not seen. I got to the scene, got into my car, started my car and drove away.

German cars ain't that easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Drives Into A Shop In Ado-Ekiti [see PHOTOS] / The All New 2019 Ford F-150 Is Sporty, Luxurious And Powerful. (photos) / The Cost Of Vehicle Licensing, Change Of Ownership, Registration & Number Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.