Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (112610 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
lmao. You can even imagine.grin
Who takes the scums here serious cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by geezynoni: 6:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

Sighs... Not all men are the same.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2018
It's like sense is far from you. Did she say she'll never have sex again? She's just saying next time she won't put her heart into it.
happney65:
Another Guy on NL go still fuckkk her sooner or later..Abeg next story please. .

Shioor
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Who takes the scums here serious cheesy
hahaha.
happy Sunday sweety.kiss
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
And you're no different from the typical Nigerian broke ass boy who thinks women are the cause of their failures in life. I guess your mother is also useless hence the reason for your uselessness.

Look at this useless bitch. Common gerrout from here and go suck a dick for a buck. If you're not broke, you wouldn't be hunting for a mugu to rescue you and your family from poverty. A lineage of miserable paupers.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:07am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

hahaha.
happy Sunday sweety.kiss
Same here kiss come borrow me that new heels make I wear go church cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Same here kiss come borrow me that new heels make I wear go church cheesy
come select the one you like.grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Hedonini:

Look at this useless bitch. Common gerrout from here and go suck a dick for a buck. If you're not broke, you wouldn't be hunting for a mugu to rescue you and your family from poverty. A lineage of miserable paupers.
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Martin0(m): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
hahaha. happy Sunday sweety.kiss
make una dey go church oo
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
come select the one you like.grin
Ordika icho ka NL guys kur mu onu cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Ordika icho ka NL guys kur mu onu cheesy
hahahahaha.You deh always give them hot as e deh b.grin

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Like your mother easily opened her legs to your father?
DilyAtlantis:
Sometimes, men who truly loves would like to know he fate of his woman and set her up for trials. That's happen when the man means serious business. It's bf two that disappointed his guy. I can't imagine why men could be stupid and betray his own friend. The problem started when bf two decided to take advantage of him. If not and well played, your guy would catch you cheat on him. You ran here to tell us you don't Mean anything with him, so why then do you reject the first one and accepted the second one. You would have slept with him. That's only if u can tell yourself the truth, women can easily open their legs to men.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Shut up
Get lost.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

hahahahaha.You deh always give them hot as e deh b.grin
I see one of your toaster's say make you dey go church cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2018
A hypothetical Shell operations manager will not be on NL saying meaningless nonsense.
CSTR1005:

Of course, that is a constant.

Ladies like her hardly stay in a place. Another dicck must fall in and very quickly.
And the guy sef go chop and clean mouth as usual.

Forget about the pretentious indignation she is showing right now.
She knows the kind of person she is.

Guys know a treasure when they see one. Guys don't share their treasure with friends.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Hedonini:

Get lost.
Get out

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
I see one of your toaster's say make you dey go church cheesy
lol,make I visit politics.cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by wiseolly: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2018
The bible makes it very clear that never u put ur trust in noble. Coz the heart of a man is so treacherous who can know it. Its a pity unreasonable man like this blocks the chance of serious minded people who are out there on a quest in search of true love.
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,make I visit politics.cheesy
Mention me there let's spicy up things wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Collins4u1(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
Read again, she told her bf of his intention to visit.

Yes but not at her home..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2018
The Op should shut the fvck up and pick up whatever is left of her life and move the fvck on.

Stop coming here to seek pity and call all men scum. Rubbish angry
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2018
fancy4eve:
not lyk ur cheap prostitute of a mother......my dear Igbokiller ur fancy4eve can Neva settle 4 less, more lyk dating my younger broda.
clearly u are secretly wishing for my Yoruba dick.its understandable. Which Igbo woman doesn't wish for a Yoruba dick secretly
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Izikdo: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Fake love everywhere!!! cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2018
Freiden:

Bottom line:
We are all scums... regardless of our gender
A stray dog will always be a stray dog.
Give a man all he wants...it doesn't stop him from cheating if he's a cheat and the same applies to women.

Most of you ladies that come here to claim bn loyal have at one point or the other cheated either emotionally or physically...the same applies to men.

True, very true. We all are ever too quick to play victim, put it all on him. . . or her. It's easier to live with ourselves that way. We claim to not be like "that guy," that guy... that guy must be a kid! Us? we're more "emotionally mature" we sure as hell don't kiss and tell, we're not insecure like the others, we're the quintessential lover - the shinning example of what a "real man" embodies.

But it's all just a façade. In our quiet moments, we come to terms with who we really are. We are all dirt bags. We are the living breathing scum of the earth, every single one of us. Con-man, con-woman alike forever shíting on everything. From the guys crying out for a good girl but yet sabotage healthy relationships cos they perceive them as boring and lacking drama to bítches having their heads too far up their arse to be emotionally available to their man but would be dishing out Relationship Goals on every social media platform; We deserve each other.

But for the sake of keeping the thread alive, let's all pretend like Loveisascam wouldn't have comfortably banged Friend No2 at "her base" had she not known what she knows.

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by CSTR1005: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
A hypothetical Shell operations manager will not be on NL saying meaningless nonsense.
It could very well be my way of releasing stress.

You think shell operation managera are special beings?
You don't know life, obviously.

Those of you ladies on nairaland with your pictures on, displaying all kinds of foolishness and rudeness, because some guys were dumb enough to put you ladies on an undeserved pedestal, may reap your rewards in places you don't expect.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 8:52am On Aug 26, 2018
My sister met her husband on Facebook.
Lived in different cities and dated for a few years before getting married. He cherishes the ground she walks on. They did their honeymoon in Dubai and they just got back from their tour of America. My sister has full access to his phone and he doesn't hide his finances from her.

There are good and bad people everywhere, not just online.
ayusco85:

There is a general notion guys have that any girl we meet online is only good for sex and games, they are being viewed as cheap and sluts.
Your greatest undoing was dating a guy u met online. Most relationships that started online are filled with lies and Deceit.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
My sister met her husband on Facebook.
Lived in different cities and dated for a few years before getting married. He cherishes the ground she walks on. They did their honeymoon in Dubai and they just got back from their tour of America. My sister has full access to his phone and he doesn't hide his finances from her.

There are good and bad people everywhere, not just online.

Lies from the pits of hell.

You will not make heaven grin

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Saintsammurai(m): 9:05am On Aug 26, 2018
tohpahz:

wink
My one and only nurse for life..
I want you to come and treat me,,, I'm feeling pains on my waste.. Only your hands can make it go..
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by oruma19: 9:08am On Aug 26, 2018
Physica and Acidosis, u both are scum. Young girl, I advise u maintain ur cooperative idea with a spouse. That u met a scum in the beginning does not mean all men are scum. Don't use unforgiveness to derail or hinder ur destiny. The man that will love u for who u are will come and be happy with who u really are. Any attempt at thinking u can be who u are not will destroy ur destiny. Be warned
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2018
oruma19:
Physica and Acidosis, u both are scum. Young girl, I advise u maintain ur cooperative idea with a spouse. That u met a scum in the beginning dies not mean all men are scum. Don't use unforgiveness to derail or hinder ur destiny. The man that will love u for who u are will come and be happy with who u really are. Any attempt at thinking u can be who u are not will destroy ur destiny. Be warned

grin I guess with the boldfaced, we now know the 2 guys the op was referring to in her post grin

Physica and Acidosis, I summon you both to come and prove us wrong grin

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by CeeKay17: 9:25am On Aug 26, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

U are too quick to open your legs for a Man U met on Nairaland!

Learn your lesson and stop calling all men scum!

Don’t be too cheap next time!

Maybe that’s why your vg is really widely opened!!
You are too quick to jump into conclusions. She said she met him online. She said he's "also" a nairalander. She never said she met him on Nairaland.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by bixton(m): 9:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:

They have both opened up differently on their plans. You had the opportunity of putting up a date where both of them will show up and you were supposed to play dirty back on their game and you refused.

Come let me teach you a strategy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (31) (Reply)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.