Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110129 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Zolazola: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Its painfully sad, but don't be too bitter to love again.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by blazerinno(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Sorry dear... You met the wrong guy
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2018
thorpido:
You will hurt yourself more if you decide to carry distrust in your heart for men generally,except you don't plan to marry one.
You can't use one guy's experience to judge all.The guy you dated was a scum but not all men are.
You need to take your time to know a guy well before you take a plunge.Try and close your legs too.Opening your legs too quickly messes up the rational thinking.

You're young too and need some growing up.
but things like this happen a lot, that is why girls are shining eye and thinking of themselves first. Then your fellow men will come and call her olosho
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 9:49am On Aug 26, 2018
And daft people like you are the reason why they say African men have the lowest IQ.

Go and read the part where she said her bf was involved in her plans to meet him.
Mumu. You can't fault the idiot of a bf being stupid enough to want to reveal intimate stuff about their escapades but you're quick to fault the op on what she both agreed with her bf. Scum reasoning.
patricknz:
Hehehe. Notin we no go see for this Naija...Olosho alert! she even changed her mind and asked FRIEND 2 to come to her base if he'z serious...���chop knuckle abeg��. Stupid girls like u are d reason guys see girls as hoes.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 9:58am On Aug 26, 2018
That's your personal problem.
GODPUNISHUNA:

Lies from the pits of hell.

You will not make heaven grin

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2018
Look at this one, who said the bolded?
They are not special is any sense of the world but they definitely would not have such poor reasoning like you nor have all the time in the world for online rants about inconsequential nonsense.

Oh....and a hypothetical shell operations manager will not brag about being one on a faceless forum.
CSTR1005:

It could very well be my way of releasing stress.

You think shell operation managera are special beings?
You don't know life, obviously.

Those of you ladies on nairaland with your pictures on, displaying all kinds of foolishness and rudeness, because some guys were dumb enough to put you ladies on an undeserved pedestal, may reap your rewards in places you don't expect.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by MicroSweet(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2018
bluefilm:

If you know how much of your personal and sexual life that your 'most beloved' girlfriend have shared with her friends and colleagues, you will just delete this your statement and then delete your nairaland account.

Women share men's information, they think it's okay.

A man shares a woman's information, the whole nairaland must shake.

Nonsense people everywhere.
Nig.ga, fvck you and your shi.tty opinion. Okay? I've made my point, and somebody here understood me.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
I bet your bitch mother tried to remove your family from poverty through prostitution but failed and ended up with your faggott father. Must suck to be you.

Drink lots of water and enjoy your poverty striken life which you will not be leaving soon.
Hedonini:

Look at this useless bitch. Common gerrout from here and go suck a dick for a buck. If you're not broke, you wouldn't be hunting for a mugu to rescue you and your family from poverty. A lineage of miserable paupers.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Not possible
sokera:
can scam a scammer
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
That's Colourich na. What an irony! grin cheesy
Using an alternative moniker will not stop me from knowing that it is you, so kimbraa do me a favour and by all means if you want to mention me, mention me with your original moniker.

lalas247, see how your friend is mentioning my moniker on nairaland and making side remarks again even as I no longer care about her existence.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Honestly I don't know where these ones came from. One guy "pabloayodeji" who tried this on Twitter got his reputation shattered for life as everyone kept dragging him and it became national news that day.

The reverse seems to be the case here as these ones will term such person a "guyman". Dimwits I must say.
Preshy561:

babez,don't mind them.

how can they be comparing their gullible and stinking comment with that of witty Twitter guys.
I will still say it again,most NL guys have nothing to offer,especially the ones on this section.
check the threads on romance section,from morning till night and see how they create threads upon threads just to bash ladies and to tell us the kinda smelly pussi they have smelt.
they are very shameless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Hedonini:

Look at this useless bitch. Common gerrout from here and go suck a dick for a buck. If you're not broke, you wouldn't be hunting for a mugu to rescue you and your family from poverty. A lineage of miserable paupers.

Amberon1:
I bet your bitch mother tried to remove your family from poverty through prostitution but failed and ended up with your gay father. Must suck to be you.

Drink lots of water and enjoy your poverty striken life which you will not be living soon.

shocked shocked shocked shocked On a Sunday Morning??
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Lol.NL ladies got no chill.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kaycee125: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Mention me there let's spicy up things wink

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=kaycee125 post=70619959][/quote] Chief cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kaycee125: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2018
I always find your posts funny cheesy
Babyforever:
Chief cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
I bet your bitch mother tried to remove your family from poverty through prostitution but failed and ended up with your faggott father. Must suck to be you.

Drink lots of water and enjoy your poverty striken life which you will not be leaving soon.
Bla bla bla. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
Lol.NL ladies got no chill.
They are just doing what I taught them how to do wink
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Get lost, dimwit!
Hedonini:

Bla bla bla. Mumu.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Hedonini:
Bla bla bla. Mumu.
Keep quite angry

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
They are just doing what I taught them how to do wink
abi naa.cheesy
ladies on this thread have swept guys under the carpet.
no chill atall.
thanks to you and some ladies here.cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2018
kaycee125:
Why did you deactivate?
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Lankyscot(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

Men are not scum. The idiot you dated and his friend are scums. Don't you generalize stupidly again!
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2018
CorGier:

True, very true. We all are ever too quick to play victim, put it all on him. . . or her. It's easier to live with ourselves that way. We claim to not be like "that guy," that guy... that guy must be a kid! Us? we're more "emotionally mature" we sure as hell don't kiss and tell, we're not insecure like the others, we're the quintessential lover - the shinning example of what a "real man" embodies.

But it's all just a façade. In our quiet moments, we come to terms with who we really are. We are all dirt bags. We are the living breathing scum of the earth, every single one of us. Con-man, con-woman alike forever shíting on everything. From the guys crying out for a good girl but yet sabotage healthy relationships cos they perceive them as boring and lacking drama to bítches having their heads too far up their arse to be emotionally available to their man but would be dishing out Relationship Goals on every social media platform; We deserve each other.

But for the sake of keeping the thread alive, let's all pretend like Loveisascam wouldn't have comfortably banged Friend No2 at "her base" had she not known what she knows.

I am surprised majority of the readers can't see Loveisscam has a plan B as regard BF no 2. She lost and game and came here crying for our condolences. She got the reaction she wanted.

If you really wanna know how low we can all be, get a babe/guy and track their WHATSAPP ONLY...and you see for yourselves the drama going on there.....

Every lady I have run this test on has failed...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2018
kaycee125:
And I find yours funnier cheesy

Chief help me check if this drink is available in Abuja I've searched stores in Lagos but can't find one embarassed

#SUGARDADDY cool

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:
abi naa.cheesy ladies on this thread have swept guys under the carpet. no chill atall. thanks to you and some ladies here.cheesy
Career ladies winning cheesy

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Career ladies winning cheesy
cheesycheesy honestly.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by gudugudumeje: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2018
My girl,pls.do not be blunt lk dat to all men in ur decision. Fairness,caution,slow ad steady dealing r what u shd apply everytime,everywhr even in marriage. Do not be blunt but mindful ad compassionate...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2018
Colourich:
Using an alternative moniker will not stop me from knowing that it is you, so kimbraa do me a favour and by all means if you want to mention me, mention me with your original moniker.

lalas247, see how your friend is mentioning my moniker on nairaland and making side remarks again even as I no longer care about her existence.
Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by carloz685(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2018
There are alot of things i would wanna say to you. Young lady you really have no right whatsoever to classify all guys into one category... Can i ask a question.... Have you dated every single guy you've encountered... I don't wanna sound churchy buh have you ever thought of it if GOD doesn't love us how life would be... I am a victim of several failed relationships and i really wanna say this LOVE is not a scam. i strongly believe in love because it exists its real its true... Love is everlasting its true its pure its patient its enduring its forgiving its joyfuland never forget its trustworthy... This teaches you something about some guys but not all guys... Of every emotions we humans have love is the strongest... I so sorry for the wat this idiot of a guyb tranished the image of every other guy out there including me remember that there is no Mr. right. Not every guy has a pure mind only few and before you find any of these few,most of this few are always friendzoned... My dear one of the reasons i strongly believe in love is because of my parents even after years of separation they still love eachother and they are back together it was tough buh it was worth the wait. Be patient don't rush it would take time but it would be worth it... Now nairalander guys i am really dissappointed in the way you replied her it is very demeaning she was just trying to help out her fellow ladies no need for criticism we are better than this.Don't let one fool turn our name to the mud because of his selfish act... My dear LOVE is not a SCAM.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Lalas247(f): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2018
Drags Preshy561 & babyforever to church before they injure somebodies son grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Lalas247:
Happy Sunday cheesy
so,grab his ball is kimb? Seems her main was banned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (31) (Reply)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.