Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (110137 Views)

61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by tohpahz(f): 2:45am On Aug 26, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Shhh i said

wink
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:01am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.

Kikikikikikiki... I can't laugh abeg...

Stop dating boys if you're looking for a serious relationship...

Date men (not in terms of age but in terms of maturity and life experience)
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by jmaxjohn(m): 4:24am On Aug 26, 2018
I hate quoting the whole post for that your conclusion deserves a 'my friend shut up there'. My ex did this same shit to me, but now I'm in a relationship and very happy, tho there are moments of weakness (trust issues).

You should be glad that you're matured enough to walk away.
Your ex bf slandered you, friend 2 slandered your bf, they are all slanderous pieces of shit.
You'd heal, it'll take time but you'd heal.

Loveisascam:
My experience dating a 28 years old stupid boy - Age and place of employment does not necessarily mean maturity.

I and my bf have been friends online before we finally decided to meet. After meeting, we mutually decided to start dating.

Unknown to me my bf had shared me with two of his friends to tempt me. Friend 1 chatted me up but I didn't give him any attention so he stopped all conversations with me. Friend two chatted me up too but somehow he was able to get my attention. I however clearly told him I had a boyfriend and was not interested in any romantic relationship with him. He told me he didn't have any issues with it but that we could still be friends.

I am a very sincere and open person and so I told my bf about my friendship with Friend two. I usually share screenshots of my conversations with Friend two with my bf. I did not hide any thing from him because I had no intentions to cheat. I was very transparent.

Little did I know that my bf on the other hand was also busy sharing everything that has transpired between us including very sensitive information like our sexual styles, the state of my vagina and even my financial status with his friend.

My bf told friend two to stop the game and leave me alone. Friend two refused. According to him, he realised I was not the slut my boyfriend painted me to be and thought I will be a great catch for a girlfriend.

To discourage him, my bf started slandering me to him.He even went to the extent of telling his friend that
the last time I visited, he didn't enjoy the sex because my vagina was wide and that I had probably slept with some people before meeting him.

I had told friend two that the next time I visit my bf, I will endeavour to make arrangement so we can see too since him and bf stay in the same location. However on visiting my bf, I changed my mind and rather told him to visit my base if he really wants us to meet. He agreed to come around. I told my bf about my plan to meet friend two but didn't tell him that friend two had agreed to come to my base.

Friend two told my bf of his plan to come and visit me in my base and that finally he is going to have his way with me. My bf tried to discourage him from coming but he refused.

My bf was then forced to confess what he had done but told me not to let his friend know he has told me.

I kept chatting and receiving calls from friend two without revealing to him that I knew what he was up to.

After 3 days, I decided to let friend two know that my bf told me about their game. He was shocked and started opening up all my bf told him about me.

He told me my bf never really loved me and that he was with me because he didn't have to spend. I didn't ask him for money and even when I come to visit, I don't ask for tp.

Friend two also told me that my bf said I will be useful in his plans to relocate to Canada as he will convince me he wants us to marry, and that I should support him relocate first and then later when he is stable he will come back to Nigeria so we can wed and then he can bring me over. Meanwhile his actual plan is to relocate to Canada and marry a white girl for citizenship. I would never have suspected this could be my bf plans because he works in an averagely good place where he earns averagely well.

Friend two then advised me never to reveal my financial status to any man and to be selfish when I love. He said he still genuinely wants to date me and that he is sorry.

I am not stupid though. Friend 2 and my bf are idiots. I cannot date any one of them. I have blocked both of them.

This experience has shattered me though. I will never ever trust any man again even the man I marry. I used to believe in the idea of shared finances in marriage but not anymore. No managing with any man.

Men are scum. Love is a scam. The so called bf is a nairalander and I know he makes sensible comments here to deceive innocent girls who don't actually know he is a fool and a scammer.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by marvinsync(m): 4:26am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:

what made me laugh was the whole "all men are scum " part

it's so fvcking hilarious cause " who told u to try them all?!"

anyways what ur feeling now is pain
which "is the breaking of the shell that encloses ur understanding , it is the bitter potion given to u by the physician within u to heal ur sick self , so trust the physician and drink his remedy in SILENCE and TRANQUILITY!"

anyways my overall point is , ur pain will pass ,ur wiser now , and from ur story u seem like a great catch , all men aren't scum , it is well , ull find someone better .
remove all this weight from ur shoulders
and have a great and pleasant life !
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by JaneYave(f): 4:53am On Aug 26, 2018
so guys betray themselves too.At the end everyone loses, all is fair in love and war. But wait, lady, l admire your honesty but be very careful.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
I tell you girl I don't stress myself over irrelevant things when you treats a lady right she summits to you freely.....

Really

This must be new.

I carried out my experiment with 6 different specimen, and 5 failed woefully.

I will not tell a story of how it went so it doesn't look like I'm trying to shame ladies

Bottom line:
We are all scums... regardless of our gender
A stray dog will always be a stray dog.
Give a man all he wants...it doesn't stop him from cheating if he's a cheat and the same applies to women.

Most of you ladies that come here to claim bn loyal have at one point or the other cheated either emotionally or physically...the same applies to men.

I'm short I have come to the conclusion that one of the hardest things in life is faithfulness.

Stop dreaming it... it's like a UNICORN.

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by phemmyfour: 5:15am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:

Why not share his moniker to embarrass him in return.

Is he one of those that start relationship topics or those that make comments using blue color
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 5:58am On Aug 26, 2018
But how do you know Acidosis is not a scum.
Physika:
I'm a man and not a scum.
Acidosis is a man too and not a scum.

Thank you.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 5:59am On Aug 26, 2018
There's too much sense in your comment
thanki410:
No , men are not scums ,
your man is a scum...
When life wants to give you oranges , sometimes it gives you , not an orange , but a seed to plant... The seed teaches you to plant , water and be patient
When God wants to get you to the future Mr right , he let you learn certain things sometimes, from people that will help you stand , this is one , look at the brighter side...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by kokomilala(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2018
That's what the broken hearted say:love is scam, men are trash etc, etc. Then, they close shop only for a while.
There's no way you'll not hurt when you're in a relationship. You just have to be careful about the person you elect to be with.
Love has brought you this far. And I don't mean stupid, romantic and fleeting love.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:10am On Aug 26, 2018
Freiden:

Really

This must be new.

I carried out my experiment with 6 different specimen, and 5 failed woefully.

I will not tell a story of how it went so it doesn't look like I'm trying to shame ladies

Bottom line:
We are all scums... regardless of our gender
A stray dog will always be a stray dog.
Give a man all he wants...it doesn't stop him from cheating if he's a cheat and the same applies to women.

Most of you ladies that come here to claim bn loyal have at one point or the other cheated either emotionally or physically...the same applies to men.

I'm short I have come to the conclusion that one of the hardest things in life is faithfulness.

Stop dreaming it... it's like a UNICORN.
k
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Lloydfather(m): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:

Sorry about ur experience, I'm not a fan of long txt like this, but I took time to read urs.
I almost got emotion about the whole thing.
The thought in my mind now is how u will be asking ur self, how did I got my self into this mess.
This is what u got when u believe and trust so much in a relationship. And it always affect the good people, which u are one of them.

I just want to change one of ur comment (men are scum) to some men are scum, and don't because of these close ur heart for a better person. Just forgot the whole experience and forge ahead. Better future await u dear. U are a winner, he's a loser. I'm not seen u as a cheap girl, but one with heart of GOLD. My GOD will bless u with a better person and u will share the testimony with here too AMEN.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
Why not share his moniker to embarrass him in return.

Is he one of those that start relationship topics or those that make comments using blue color
Looks like the said boyfriend is vi.kiz cheesy that olodo

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2018
The bolded shows that you're an even bigger scum than the bf
Earthquake1:
Stop using one person to generalize for a lot of guys

I may share you with my friend but I would not snitch on either of you
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by phemmyfour: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Looks like the said boyfriend is vi.kiz cheesy that olodo
Haaaa...no be me talk am o
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Calling females hungry when you guys are even more broke and hungry than church rats.
Elder001:

You don't have to prove yourself man.

Any lady who says men are scum should be wise enough to know that her father, brothers, nephews and uncles are scum.

Well don't expect much from these hungry young females, probably still in school.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
Haaaa...no be me talk am o
He writes with blue cheesy and he's always on threads sounding like one new intellectual when he's not.... VI.KIZ is the one cool
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by phemmyfour: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
He writes with blue cheesy and he's always on threads sounding like one new intellectual when he's not.... VI.KIZ is the one cool
You are probably right
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 6:29am On Aug 26, 2018
There really is a difference between NL and Twitter guys. Twitter guys are more sane and don't spend all day cursing women out and calling them oloshos. You do that on Twitter, you would instead have guys bashing you and correcting you but the reverse seems to the case with nairaland. Here, me act like women are the cause of Ebola and the ozone layer depletion.
Tozara:
This is just irrational bullshit. There's no difference between "nairaland guys" and guys out there in the real world. It's not like it's only a certain set of people that join nairaland, or coming to nairaland makes them into a new kind of human beings. "Nairaland guys" are random guys of different heritage, from within the general population, residing in different parts of the country, mostly unrelated and unconnected, who decided to become more than guests on the forum, and registered as members of the cyber community.

So I don't get the point of the emboldened at all. It couldn't be more absurd.

We'll soon start hearing of "facebook guys" and "twitter guys", as if they're from a different world, and are not the everyday guys we see around.

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by masks(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Glad you were smart enough to realize that you were actually going out with someone under aged in reasoning... Good thing you didn't fall to their immaturity (boyfriend and friend)
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Read again, she told her bf of his intention to visit.
Collins4u1:
Friend 2 wanted to visit you at your home.. if everything didn't burst out, it would have started right there.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:32am On Aug 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
You are probably right
I'll surely deal with him when next I see him on threads again cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by phemmyfour: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
I'll surely deal with him when next I see him on threads again cheesy
You like trouble cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2018
Recently a guy chatted me up claiming to be a Swede who works in London. I smelt something fishy and asked how he got my contact. He didn't tell me. I just didn't respond further. Few days later another random guy chatted me up. I asked how he got my contact and noticed the inconsistencies and asked if he , my bf was the one chatting me in the guise of another person. He didn't reply but I got my answer...Lmao.

Can't scam a scammer cheesy
pocohantas:
OP, the first mistake you made was chatting with someone you never gave your number.

I don't ever give attention to a guy if I am not the one that gave him my number. Call me immature, call me rude. The first question I will ask is how you got my number. Even when you tell me who it is, as long as it is a guy...be rest assured I will never date you.

You fell for the easiest trick in their books. Sad one!

2 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by anselm791(m): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Loveisascam:

good read, but I will be waiting for his version of the story.
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 6:39am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
There really is a difference between NL and Twitter guys. Twitter guys are more sane and don't spend all day cursing women out and calling them oloshos. You do that on Twitter, you would instead have guys bashing you and correcting you but the reverse seems to the case with nairaland. Here, me act like women are the cause of Ebola and the ozone layer depletion.
babez,don't mind them.

how can they be comparing their gullible and stinking comment with that of witty Twitter guys.
I will still say it again,most NL guys have nothing to offer,especially the ones on this section.
check the threads on romance section,from morning till night and see how they create threads upon threads just to bash ladies and to tell us the kinda smelly pussi they have smelt.
they are very shameless.

3 Likes

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:42am On Aug 26, 2018
phemmyfour:
You like trouble cheesy
I say it as it is.....and if it warrants to fight I play the guy 50 in a 55 cheesy
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Babyforever(f): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2018
Preshy561:

babez,don't mind them.

how can they be comparing their gullible and stinking comment with that of witty Twitter guys.
I will still say it again,most NL guys have nothing to offer,especially the ones on this section.
check the threads on romance section,from morning till night and see how they create threads upon threads just to bash ladies and to tell us the kinda smelly pussi they have smelt.
they are very shameless.
Especially with their dot di*ks and one week boxer cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by sokera: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2018
Well you have to becareful, I will advise you to make your research and investigate this issue wisely , his friend mite av lied to paint your bf black. I just want you to know your bf confess to you because he sensed that his friend wanna betray him ... anyway not all men are scum ...
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Preshy561(f): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
Especially with their dot di*ks and one week boxer cheesy
lmao.
You can even imagine.grin
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by sokera: 6:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Amberon1:
Recently a guy chatted me up claiming to be a Swede who works in London. I smelt something fishy and asked how he got my contact. He didn't tell me. I just didn't respond further. Few days later another random guy chatted me up. I asked how he got my contact and noticed the inconsistencies and asked if he , my bf was the one chatting me in the guise of another person. He didn't reply but I got my answer...Lmao.

Can't scam a scammer cheesy
can scam a scammer
Re: My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me by Amberon1: 6:52am On Aug 26, 2018
And you're no different from the typical Nigerian broke ass boy who thinks women are the cause of their failures in life. I guess your mother is also useless hence the reason for your uselessness.
Hedonini:

Your story that touches the heart is completely ruined by the highlighted statement. So in other words, your so-called ugly experience with a guy has reset you to the factory setting of Nigerian useless girls - who expect men to bear 100% of financial responsibility in relationships and marriage?

So your experience would have been less painful if the guy was (for example) a rich yahoo boy spending lavishly on you, and who didn't need your "shared finances"? No wonder rich guys do nonsense with you fools and yet you would stay in line.

Sorry but you're stupid, and you'll end up experiencing worse than what you just experienced. You're not shattered yet, you're just warming up to. Mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (31) (Reply)

Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.