Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! (71074 Views)

Nairaland Users Are Truly Disappointed!!! (PICTURES) / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Snake Swallows Tennis Ball. A Vet Massages It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by YOUNGrapha(m): 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
Because, I'm not interested.
donc bonne dimanche a nous
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by akaahs(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
Me na smell dey irritated me.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by mechanics(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
hahahaha, I play am o.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by CallMePapi(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:
O boy. I don old be that.

This thing sabi bounce pass felele ball.

FTC dedicated to those of us who cherished and played with this ball.

Life is good.
Good old memories....

I did back then in Fadeyi Lagos... Chai
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by MrFly(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mmong akpo in our native dialect
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Redman44(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Yes, I touched this ball in the 80's at Ogba, Lagos.

It was the felele ball that was popular in my area though. Felele ball was 3-5 Naira.

Memories!!.

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Fuckboi(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
gergemam:
That thing is bae.....

We dey use am play Four-Post back then
four-man-post.. lol
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Myself2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
chuggy:

You no sabi this ball...This one na paper and cellotape, we dey use am when money for felele no dey. Person don old chai

Taaaa you lie,,,,,, which paper and cello tape ??
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by chuggy(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
cellotape abi torn baloon sad
lol...sinaj how fa? You still dey NL
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by miraclea: 6:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=Kimikazi2 post=70614374]Tambolo- It can bounce but its hard to determine its directions

Dats correct
I was a goal keeper then the ball can just hit the ground and went somewhere waoooooooooo good old days joo
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by sinaj(f): 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
chuggy:

lol...sinaj how fa? You still dey NL
yes o
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by chuggy(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
sinaj:
yes o
nawa o..lol..send your number na
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by kabillion(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Abreke. It bounces anyhow
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by siegfried99(m): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chai. And i never marry.. OluwA provide a boo o
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wow!!! Back in the "Good old days"
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by otipoju(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:

What!
Not good at all. That ball whose direction is determined by the wind?

What happened to 'health'?

Another name for health football is "PIMPLES"
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by otipoju(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
ayodeji4000:
I DONT THINK PEOPLE REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS BALL IS. THE BALL IS MADE FROM BALOONS. I remember we called it TAMBOBO. We take a little stone while some won't, we started wrapping it with a lot of balloons

Nope...this is not from ballons. I know the ballon one. Na we dey make that one by ourselves. This one is usually sold by Aboki.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by joe120120(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I love this ball back then grin
Rubber ball in 80s
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by trumpcoat(m): 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Thank God am old too,
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by willybiggy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Am not old joorr
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by sylvez(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Goddyj:
How come I didn't touch or play with the ball, but I'm 30 years old ��

May be you no get childhood !!!
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by sylvez(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
May be you also lost your childhood

Goddyj:
How come I didn't touch or play with the ball, but I'm 30 years old ��
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Evince(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
my friends used to roast their own when it burst and eat it saying its from animal skin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Fribec: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
so na old men full here
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Damseldammie(f): 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ah! Shior... Bóòlù elédè#sò'àgbà di wèrè
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by IAmKinging(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2018
This one is fine... Guys how many of you made a bouncing ball from pieces of deflated balloons(bloblo)? I guess some of you made the one as big as an average-size orange.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by RSVP: 3:33am On Aug 27, 2018
Jokerman:

Lol... you be real ghetto oldie.... grin

Funny enough I wasn't dat hardcore ghetto. cool

U knw dat kul innocent looking gentle kid wey had ajebutter nursery school experience and later enta one public secondary school like dat... I be mixed breed and I love it cool
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by RSVP: 3:37am On Aug 27, 2018
IAmKinging:
This one is fine... Guys how many of you made a bouncing ball from pieces of deflated balloons(bloblo)? I guess some of you made the one as big as an average-size orange.

And the ball fit get like 65 edges if u no sabi wrap ham well grin . I don't want to be old sad

Man! Chop knuckle ...
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by MrMacinterchi1: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
sylvez:
I don touch the ball, play with am yet I nova old.... I'm just 25.....op mind yourself o.... Plz I don't want to old

u are an old man still...
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by sylvez(m): 8:52am On Aug 28, 2018
MrMacinterchi1:

u are an old man still...

Comman make me old na
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by PattyMike(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
My grandma RIP bought this for me when I was like 4 or 5.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.