Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! (71059 Views)

Nairaland Users Are Truly Disappointed!!! (PICTURES) / Massive Python Swallows A 70-Year-Old Man In Dalaba, Guinea (Photo) / Snake Swallows Tennis Ball. A Vet Massages It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
my brothers use to do it.. yeah we use to go farm, and my brothers will collect the rubber from rubber tree and gum together.. but am not an old woman oh

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by hoodmenconcept(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
we used to call it... bolu eledo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Albedo27(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
victorazyvictor:

grin

I tell you, it was a mystery to us. grin

As kids, we used to wonder. We decided to mold the raw material (from rubber tree) as usual like ball, put it inside hot water and cook it grin yet no sign of swelling up.
grin grin...you are absolutely correct, after boiling it in water, the size would remain the same but very hard to play with.

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm just 20 and I know the ball, mtchewww. undecided
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Burgerlomo: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
I love this ball back then grin

grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by mickou487: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
chuggy:

You no sabi this ball...This one na paper and cellotape, we dey use am when money for felele no dey. Person don old chai
But children are still playing it.
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by dogstyle007(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Me, i don't like the smell of the ball tongue
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Burgerlomo: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:
O boy. I don old be that.

This thing sabi bounce pass felele ball.

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by jojothaiv(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
Boys still dey rock this kain ball for Gwadabawa, Sokoto..
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Burgerlomo: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
post=70613881:
LEATHER BALL

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Burgerlomo: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kimikazi2:
Tambolo- It can bounce but its hard to determine its directions

Yep cool
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Adada101(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
chuggy:

You no sabi this ball...This one na paper and cellotape, we dey use am when money for felele no dey. Person don old chai
He is actually correct if nears fire it will deflate
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by geozeed(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
If u use it to play football, to control na wahala too soft. When u hold it, you go begin wonder how air take enter d tin......
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by mightyleks(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

The one I know is made using balloon we burst the balloon put a tiny stone and start wrapping it till its big enough to bounce we called it

TAMBONBON cheesy
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by ogbonti: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
It wa's sold for 10 kobo
That silver colored coin with palm tree at the back with coat of arms at the front... grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by eodavids(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
MVLOX:
the issue I had with this ball was that after some time it will just shrink. ..

Especially if you leave it in the sun, close to fire or wherever it could be exposed to excessive heat
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by mightyleks(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:

Another Regina Daniels spotted

grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by kennethromanus: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
back then we call it tenteni...hahaha old school things...
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by mightyleks(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
Many of Una no Sabi this thing jhor....... else you'll know it's made from deflated Balloon.

tongue tongue
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
spycee1:
EARN ₦100,000- ₦140,000 within few weeks
If Mark (the owner of Facebook) is not paying you for your daily activities on Facebook, DEFECT to WAKANDA, make money per seconds and minutes everyday. Just by doing the same thing you have been doing on Facebook,,,forums etc. without getting paid.
Email me @ yungblex@gmail.com to learn more about the business.

How much have you made?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Yoshy: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
sylvez:
I don touch the ball, play with am yet I nova old.... I'm just 25.....op mind yourself o.... Plz I don't want to old

25 and you're not old? Your mate have kids now
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by anujomi2018: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
we call it s'agbadi were in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by ikeno(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
dominique:
Looks like avocado seeds. I'm not indomie generation but I can't say I know anything about this ball
that was our ball then when there was no money to buy the main ball cheesy
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
MVLOX:
the issue I had with this ball was that after some time it will just shrink. ..
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by sisisioge: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin ; grin

Jisos! Gotta allow my children come into this world already! Time done go...see antique grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Dicksonpal: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
And you're 33 now?

Chai! God help your people oh
Bros, it's all about when am ready
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Dicksonpal: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
mightyleks:
Many of Una no Sabi this thing jhor....... else you'll know it's made from deflated Balloon.

tongue tongue
ta bombom,,
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Goddyj(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
sylvez:
I don touch the ball, play with am yet I nova old.... I'm just 25.....op mind yourself o.... Plz I don't want to old

How come I didn't touch or play with the ball, but I'm 30 years old ��
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
xreal:
O boy. I don old be that.

This thing sabi bounce pass felele ball.
You are a truth talker grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Touched This Ball, Then You Are Truly An Old Man! by YOUNGrapha(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mariinee:
and I'm 23.....Raphael, you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) / If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.