Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Im Confused Oh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Confused Oh (882 Views)

Am Really Confused Oh! / Im Confused And / Im Confused, Please Matured Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Confused Oh by buttie: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2010
I like this guy but he is short n'not cute, I started datin him like 2 years now thou i had broken up the relationship a number of times and even double-dated he still always found it in his heart to forgive me and at a point i just had to change my ways break up with the other people i was dating to concentrate on him and im greatful cos he has brought me closer to God. Im just scared cos he is not as financially matured as the other people i have dated, im willing to wait but im afraid its taking too long,
Re: Im Confused Oh by slap1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
buttie:

I like this guy but he is short n'not cute, I started datin him like 2 years now thou i had broken up the relationship a number of times and even double-dated he still always found it in his heart to forgive me and at a point i just had to change my ways break up with the other people i was dating to concentrate on him and im greatful cos he has brought me closer to God. Im just scared cos he is not as financially matured as the other people i have dated, im willing to wait but im afraid its taking too long,
Ur type r d reason kidnapping and robbery are on the rise.*joking* If u luv him, stay wit him. If not, move. Dunt stay wit him out of pity.
Re: Im Confused Oh by queeneve: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2010
The question would be DO YOU LOVE HIM? BECAUSE IF YOU DO THE PETTY CHIT YOU JUST NAMED WOULDNT EVEN BE AN ISSUE,

LOVE ENCOMPASS EVERYTHING AND WITHOUT IT YOUR LIFE DOES NOT MEAN A HILL OF BEANS,

WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE LOVE OR MONEY?
Re: Im Confused Oh by Henesi2010(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
buttie:

I like this guy but he is short n'not cute,  I started datin him like 2 years now thou i had broken up the relationship a number of times and even double-dated he still always found it in his heart to forgive me and at a point i just had to change my ways break up with the other people i was dating to concentrate on him and im greatful cos he has brought me closer to God. Im just scared cos he is not as financially matured as the other people i have dated, im willing to wait but im afraid its taking too long,
What do u mean by financially Matured?
Re: Im Confused Oh by omega25red(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2010
poster

you know i will not respond because i can't think of anything to say beyond raining insults on you so i'll reserve my advice
Re: Im Confused Oh by Madukaele(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
@poster go marry who efcc go soon catch, silly statement,financialy matured,  tongue tongue. dont u know we dey economic melt down. go marry moni,
the thing is u dont love d guy u just pity him. prove me wrong
Re: Im Confused Oh by boomii(f): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2010
Let me try and unconfuse you,you are only interested in his money and you don't love him plus you are trying to pity him cos he has a forgiving mind.

I believe you can see a clearer picture now so sort yourself.
Re: Im Confused Oh by RyanShort(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2010
You can't say one reason why you want to be with him, so when you marry him you will still cheat on him and look down on him angry
Re: Im Confused Oh by Henesi2010(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2010
boomii:

Let me try and unconfuse you,you are only interested in his money and you don't love him plus you are trying to pity him cos he has a forgiving mind.

I believe you can see a clearer picture now so sort yourself.

Thanks. You've said my mind.
Re: Im Confused Oh by Faher(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2010
Yet another naija guy-turned-mugu story

@OP: As poor/uncute as you think your bf is,
you don't deserve him, you deserve something worse. smdh.
Re: Im Confused Oh by MissyB1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2010
Please, Laho, Biko and [Insert the Yoruba version here], Let no one deceive You into thinking Love covers everything. Covers werrin? Leave matter Jo.

You have a right to plain about a short and poor boyfriend.
Place Your criterion as high as You want . . . .Just have something of equal value to give in return, that's all.
Re: Im Confused Oh by member479760: 3:48am On Jun 28, 2010
follow the rich one and dont waste yourr timu.
Re: Im Confused Oh by vivaladiva(f): 3:52am On Jun 28, 2010
short and not cute hmmmm tough call
does he have any redeeming feature at all
Re: Im Confused Oh by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 28, 2010
@poster
if he is so wrong and poor then what attracted you to him at the first place?! and what possessed you to date him?!
Re: Im Confused Oh by topup: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2010
You're very indecisive, but that's okay because I am too!!

Like someone mentioned above, if you love him stay, if you don't leave, don't convince yourself to do either. Look for warning signs, laziness, not being ambitious, being content with too little, if these are present then you have every reason to worry, if these aren't present and the poor guy is seriously trying his best to better himself, then I really think that you could separate for a while, so you can clearly decide whether you will lose something tremendously good or whether you had only just convinced yourself that he was good for you.
Re: Im Confused Oh by Iceugwa(m): 5:54am On Jun 28, 2010
Follow your heart
Re: Im Confused Oh by Iceugwa(m): 5:56am On Jun 28, 2010
Follow your heart
Re: Im Confused Oh by Moralistli(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
It's not all about follow ya heart,,,,,,,,,a girl like her type doesn't have anything like heart.

The fact ramains that her disgraceful immoral behaviour 'll certainly do her more harm than gud. Mind u, its a tall task 4 a right thinking man to change/alter a bad habit, let alone an indecisive brat like her type.

Her behaviour equally explains why most of them live in perpetual pain.

However, some of the indecent gals in every society crave such life style whilst the indecent and myopic boys too enjoy driving dem crazy. LIFE GOES ON.
But as for u gal, I CAN SEE DAT U ARE REALLY CONFUSE due to ur shameful life style. And ur best and only option is to go 4 rehab.

una well don!
Re: Im Confused Oh by Moralistli(m): 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
It's not all about follow ya heart,,,,,,,,,a girl like her type doesn't have anything like heart.

The fact ramains that her disgraceful immoral behaviour 'll certainly do her more harm than gud. Mind u, its a tall task 4 a right thinking man to change/alter a bad habit, let alone an indecisive brat like her type.

Her behaviour equally explains why most of them live in perpetual pain.

However, some of the indecent gals in every society crave such life style whilst the indecent and myopic boys too enjoy driving dem crazy. LIFE GOES ON.
But as for u gal, I CAN SEE DAT U ARE REALLY CONFUSED due to your shameful life style. And your best and only option is to go 4 rehab.

una well don!

(1) (Reply)

Sorry Guys: Female Gender Remains An Amazing Grace To Humanity! / Agege,mowe,ikeja,anthony And Some Few Places She Took Her Girlfriend To / She Want 2 Pay Me Off:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.