Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed (53950 Views)

Does Christianity Abhor The Different Sex Styles Performed In Modern World? / Is It A Sin If Married Couple Have Different Sex Style / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
O[b]doko ni pasitor yii sha[/b]
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ola12(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
U sure say na only im wife dey enjoy those styles?? grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Jummie1(f): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Issorite
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
Odoko ni pasitor yii sha
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by ikeno(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
come to think about it,the pastor could be right with the 55 styles
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by mickeymimi: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
The man is just exaggerating......
he shld also tell us...... how long each style and each round last for............
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Damseldammie(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Awnnn... 55 sex ATOPA from a clergy or a nigga?
Pls, somebody should explain to me or better still let me kukuma relocate to Ghana ASAP
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by SarakiBukola: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Kittex7:
Odoko ni pasitor yii sha

Odobo ...you mean... onisokuso. angry

Viicfuntop, wetin u dey do for this kin thread?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by HeWrites(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Gboy98:
undecidedis there even up to 55 styles to be done?

More than that.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by SamgoldBaba: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bangs lee..hehehe grin grin
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by lastempero: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
This prophet used the time he is suppose to research on the word of God to discover 55 style.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Viicfuntop(f): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Odobo ...you mean... onisokuso. angry

Viicfuntop, wetin u dey do for this kin thread?

And what exactly is your point?
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by seunmohmoh(f): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Do we have up to 55 styles?
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by PenisCaP: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
JamaicanLove:
kiss

I need me this kinda man

Yes pappy

Wow!! kiss
Anal with u will be a balst, nothing as sweet as bleep a black swt gal in her ass**** kiss
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nlkay(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
JamaicanLove:
kiss

I need me this kinda man

Yes pappy
How would u know if u find one?
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
This one is just advertising pipe for those gullible married & single women... If to say i be God na hot slap i for give am to the grave after he make the boast finish.. Idiat!
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by LANDLORD72: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
American President - Donald Trump explains his statement against Africans:

"If after 50 years of independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people, are you humans?

"If you sit on gold, diamond, oil, manganese, uranium... and your people don't have food, are you humans?

"If to stay in power, you buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens, are you humans?

"If your only social project is to stay in power for life, are you being human?

"If you despise and shoot your own citizens like game, who will respect them?"

"if you take all resources meant for development of your country for personal property are you humans?

" if you leave your country healthcare unattended and treat yourself abroad are you humans?

"Until your leaders think less of themselves and more about your people. You are not human but animal.

��Think about this and share.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Twoclans(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Men that are good in bed don't make noise about it undecidedwhen you have great sex with a man while you are going crazy about it he just blushes .No noise. angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by idonhammer: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
JamaicanLove:
I am here for u baby

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by mechanics(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by LANDLORD72: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
Abdul315:
Bang da da dang wink wink wink
American President - Donald Trump explains his statement against Africans:

"If after 50 years of independence you have not built the necessary infrastructure for your people, are you humans?

"If you sit on gold, diamond, oil, manganese, uranium... and your people don't have food, are you humans?

"If to stay in power, you buy weapons from strangers to kill your own citizens, are you humans?

"If your only social project is to stay in power for life, are you being human?

"If you despise and shoot your own citizens like game, who will respect them?"

"if you take all resources meant for development of your country for personal property are you humans?

" if you leave your country healthcare unattended and treat yourself abroad are you humans?

"Until your leaders think less of themselves and more about your people. You are not human but animal.

��Think about this and share.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by sweetilicious(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
DeBrain045:
He is called PROPHET in church NIGGA on bed
That's how it should be for married couples
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by DrTonitee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Video evidence sir, you v to b kind enough to show the others at least 5 of such styles......
Well-done sir.....
Seems no lost souls to win again.
Kwontinue.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Kharol1234: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
pastor name d 55 styles u d use for our mother in d lord
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by goshen26: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Some female members would imagining rubbish as he preaches, especially the ones whose hubby is not satisfying them
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
zicoraads:
55 Sex Styles?! shocked shocked grin grin

He can as well have a hundred. She's his wife and they are legally allowed to do all. I'm aiming for over a 100. My wife will probably call in tired some few mornings. grin

Go and make money first... Wretched dude thinking about sex styles.
Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by dominion001(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Twoclans:
Men that are good in bed don't make noise about it undecidedwhen you have great sex with a man while you are going crazy about it he just blushes .No noise. angry
i know u are talking out of experience.

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by Twoclans(f): 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
dominion001:
i know u are talking out of experience.

Yes I am. undecided

Everybody knows that my way is not pure. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
i dont know what is most disturbing here.... this fraudtser in robe counting exactly how many sex position he does in the bedroom OR the deluded people who will rejoice over this garbage!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by gotzy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Olalan:
No matter how wild the couples are I doubt if there are up to 10 styles to be done........
I guess you're still learner seek help dont let you assumption get better of you

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kumchacha: I Use 55 Different Sex Styles To Satisfy My Wife In Bed by encryptjay(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
"I'll unleash them to satisfy you"
Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Destined To Reign Devotional By Joseph Prince / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam / If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.