Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field (19826 Views)

With Flights Banned, Son Sails Solo Across Atlantic To Reach Father, 90 / The Battle-Field Called “Lagos Traffic” / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by kenex4ever(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wrong!

This is a partnership with NNPC, CNOOC, Petrobras, Sapetro and Total (24%)

Wailers and lies
then it's PDP project because it the project started years ago and the date has been fixed before buhari came in

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by toolovely(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/281388-finally-egina-fpso-sails-to-offshore-field.html

YET, ANOTHER LAUDABLE ACHIEVEMENT

Finally, Egina FPSO sails to offshore field:

The $3.3 billion Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) unit built by Samsung Heavy Industries of Korea (SHI) for the 200,000 barrels per day capacity Egina oilfield began to sail to the oilfield.

Please, do note that, Egina FPSO is the only one of its kind in Africa and one of the world's largest.

God Bless All Buharists.

God Bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Buhari Is The Best Thing That Has Happened To Nigeria And Nigerians After Independence.

PMB till 2023 CARRY GOOOO!!!! kiss kiss PMB keeps making us proud.

wetin concern buhari with the project?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed how is this a PMB achievement? you are demarketing your paymaster with this kind of post, because a simple google search would burst your bubble and actually start making people focus on the initiator of the project. I hope BMC don't end up denting buhari's campaign by mistakenly bringing out more of PDP's achievements. Now you guys look ridiculous accusing PDP 16years as a waste, and you are only bringing out PDP projects that the completion date was already fixed for now

https://www.total.com/en/energy-expertise/projects/oil-gas/deep-offshore/egina-nigeria

Don't mind the stupid idiots. A roject by Total E&P is now Buhari's achievements. Stupidity and some Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by GiantParrot(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Where and when did PDP initiate this? Abi is your head paining you?

Engineer here. Anyone who is familiar with oil and gas projects knows that the construction phase can take at least 2 years, not to mention the time spent on the prior FEED and detailed design phases, and the many value assurance reviews that would have taken place before a final investment decision (FID) was made. Your reduction of the entire lifespan of this project to two years only advertises how ignorant you are of the subject.

The FID for Egina was taken in 2013, that should be about the same time Buhari was distracting the government of the day with complaints about how the clampdown against book haram was anti-north.

I have no love whatsoever for the wasteful PDP regime. But the arrogance you have displayed in your responses while revealing the depth of your ignorance of the subject is too difficult to ignore.

5 Likes

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by toolovely(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The oil field was discovered in 2003 called egina but not the construction of the egina floating construction storage.

Get your facts right.

This thread is not about the oil field. Ode!

Besides another wailer like you is claiming it is 100% owned by total while you just confirmed my position that NNPC is a partner.

So is your fellow wailer lying grin

oga stop disgracing yourself here na? if you dont know anything, just keep quiet? so its in Buhari's regime that the construction of the egina floating construction storage was awarded, started?

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by docadams: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Nothing too but we just had to make y'all know Total awarded the contract in 2013 and Buhari had no input

See above
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by toprealman: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2018
Nigerians are FOOLS! Are we not supposed to have many more of this facility? Why celebrate under performance?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Dalam0n: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyliar has ran to the politics section to ply his lie lie trade. A contact that was awarded in 2013 is what this lie lie man is tring to tell.people that it was awarded in 2016. He did not even read what he was posting. If he did he would ha e seen that the 2016 date was for an additional part. Shameless liar.

2 Likes

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by xest(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed how is this a PMB achievement? you are demarketing your paymaster with this kind of post, because a simple google search would burst your bubble and actually start making people focus on the initiator of the project. I hope BMC don't end up denting buhari's campaign by mistakenly bringing out more of PDP's achievements. Now you guys look ridiculous accusing PDP 16years as a waste, and you are only bringing out PDP projects that the completion date was already fixed for now

https://www.total.com/en/energy-expertise/projects/oil-gas/deep-offshore/egina-nigeria
pls tell the fools that are claiming is pmb achievement
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by xest(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2018
Kyase:
Sai baba
go and grow Brain. Egina project started sin.ce 2003
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by xest(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/281388-finally-egina-fpso-sails-to-offshore-field.html

The $3.3 billion Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) unit built by Samsung Heavy Industries of Korea (SHI) for the 200,000 barrels per day capacity Egina oilfield began to sail to the oilfield.

Please, do note that, Egina FPSO is the only one of its kind in Africa and one of the world's largest.

God Bless All Buharists.

Buhari Is The Best Thing That Has Happened To Nigeria And Nigerians After Independence.

probably u did copy and paste. Did the project start 2015? Insane asshole
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by TEODIN: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2018
fashrola:

Are you trying to tell us that FPSO egina was constructed under a year? Wonderful
lol, I worked in some part of that Egina project from 2014 to 2016....no need to answer him...let him wallow in his folly

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by icon02(m): 11:51am On Aug 27, 2018
54 Nigerians were sent to south Korea for training on this project and a friend of mine was among. They came back Jan 2017 and all 54 of them are onboard Egina. They will be saddled with the responsibility of servicing and maintaining her.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by TEODIN: 11:52am On Aug 27, 2018
Fashdeejay:

It is nothing political as the world's largest FPSO is not a political achievement of either APC or PDP... All Jonathan did was allow it to be built here in Nigeria... It comprises of 1300 rooms... State of the art... Buhari/ Jonathan had no input whatsoever to the building of this FPSO... So to those shouting buhari did stuff look for another for of advertising your client... He had nothing to do with the building of the FPso being a JV between total and nnpc...
Jonathan was instrumental and nothing more... So it's almost as if he didn't add anything to it either...
But please don't try to sell a lie to the public claiming this was a buhari regime initiative
I don't know which of our past leaders was in charge of that local content policy...but whoever it was either Obasanjo, Yaradua or Jonathan the person played a massive role to the actualization of this

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by chiddyj: 11:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Guiderlaurel:
Is a pity that people who know nothing about Egina come here and talk rubbish. I was part of the people that has been working on that Egina platform calibrating over 900 PSVs (pressure Relief Valves). I really enjoyed myself even though a as a contractor earning over 35k daily for 6 months.

Now listen Egina has been on plan even before Goodlucks Jonathan's regime when the MOU was signed. Buhari is just lucky it sailed in his administration.

I'm neither PDP nor APC but I feel ashamed when instead of thinking how to make money, you ate here arguing about Buhari and Jonathan who doesn't even know you.

Look around your mates are driving good cars and living well. Some on Egina platform where earning 250k per day just as a Rope Access Inspector.

Receive sense and leave politicians alone except you are eating directly from them.

And just before you doubt me if I'm was ever on Egina attached below a screenshot of my demobilization email after my contract ended.

Once again pls receive sense and leave politician

Thanks
My bro...u don touch d egina mega money....about to b mobilised myself.... politicians celebrating success which they had lil or no input since 1960
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by TEODIN: 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2018
GiantParrot:

Engineer here. Anyone who is familiar with oil and gas projects knows that the construction phase can take at least 2 years, not to mention the time spent on the prior FEED and detailed design phases, and the many value assurance reviews that would have taken place before a final investment decision (FID) was made. Your reduction of the entire lifespan of this project to two years only advertises how ignorant you are of the subject.

The FID for Egina was taken in 2013, that should be about the same time Buhari was distracting the government of the day with complaints about how the clampdown against book haram was anti-north.

I have no love whatsoever for the wasteful PDP regime. But the arrogance you have displayed in your responses while revealing the depth of your ignorance of the subject is too difficult to ignore.
Don't answer them abeg someone who has no engineering knowledge or any knowledge of the oil and gas sector will just come and start vomiting rubbish and calling them fact on the Internet... how can you finish the design and construction of an FPSO in 2 years...even constuction of some parts of the vessels that were
Awarded and started construction in early 2014. So it's Buhari that was responsible then..Don't answer them..

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by idesylvester(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
where have you been? please google to know more... i work close to that site and for over four years such construction has been going on... Fact, no sentiment based on politics as all of them are the same
Butterflyleo:

Where and when did PDP initiate this? Abi is your head paining you?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by gare(f): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Lol
..Egina FPSO has nothing to do with Buhari

please tell them , why dont PMB start his own or initiate his own project

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by MrSkot(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

God Bless All Buharists.

Grosss

Eewwww........
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by bluecircle470: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Egina FPSO was ordered during the govt of Good luck Jonathan when Buhari was still wearing adult diapers and sipping kunu in Daura . Does Buhari even know the meaning of FPSO.

It is not even associated with the government rather it is own privately. You people should just stop saying what you don’t know. Stop the deception
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by MrRitchie: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:

just shut the fvck up already, irritating human being
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by MrSkot(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
DeBrain045:
I keep saying it buhari is a rain no umbrella can shield from 2019

Buhari will surely win

Two categories of people I am sure cannot support buhari for 2019

1. People who depend on merit for their achievements.
2. People who do something legitimate unassociated with the government for a living.

Please do you fall into any of these
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by iammo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
MrRitchie:
just shut the fvck up already, irritating human being
shows how you were trained and who trained you. shame!!
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by jnoz23(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2018
Frustration no go kill buhari fans
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by mrsif: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2018
why is it that this apc government thrive so much on lies my brother has been working on this fpso SINCE smiley the the construction began 2011 it was Jonathan that started this project, not apc. even since apc came on board they have never don any thing to support the project they just look for the glory that does not belong to them. with this, I can confirm that APC IS A FRAUD. this one is not them say this am so so shock.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by masseratti: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2018
Buhari that can not build second Niger bridge under three years BMC crew are giving him credit for building this FPSO under 2 years are you guys in dream land? Is it because of lack of projects that you guys are going so low?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
deomelo:

So, you get to pick and take credit for your own preferred dates and parts of the project based on your own warped and flawed logic.?

Saying additional shield is not part of the FSO is like saying tires and headlights are not part of cars..

Keep quiet with that ipob rubbish abeg..

Bros to be honest, whoever that is in charge of this BMC stuff needs to sack some of you guys on this forum cos you guys are really doing a bad job for the President. Atleast you should have done a detailed research first on the Egina fpso before coming here to expose your ignorance, making useless analogies on something you know nothing about.
Whoever takes the glory for Egina Project is non of my business but fyi, this project started before 2015, I worked with NigerDock and saipem on this same project so tell me something else.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Alcheringa(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pls.,when will production commence on FPSO Egina?
Heard the vessel has already sailed to the location/field.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by VictorEkwere: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

God Bless All Buharists.

Are u not ashamed of ur self by now. This project was initiated since 2003 to start operation in 2018.Is people like u that are sinking this country with fake news dont let me catch u here again oo.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by emecheboy2(m): 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ode, was Egina FPSO initiated by buhari, or even his idea?. you are here saying PMB till 2023 for a lifeless man. #SMH

God Bless All Buharists.

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by shotuns: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
I've been trying to figure out the exact word to use to describe our people on nairaland untill I read your input, God bless you.

Guiderlaurel:
Is a pity that people who know nothing about Egina come here and talk rubbish. I was part of the people that has been working on that Egina platform calibrating over 900 PSVs (pressure Relief Valves). I really enjoyed myself even though a as a contractor earning over 35k daily for 6 months.

Now listen Egina has been on plan even before Goodlucks Jonathan's regime when the MOU was signed. Buhari is just lucky it sailed in his administration.

I'm neither PDP nor APC but I feel ashamed when instead of thinking how to make money, you ate here arguing about Buhari and Jonathan who doesn't even know you.

Look around your mates are driving good cars and living well. Some on Egina platform where earning 250k per day just as a Rope Access Inspector.

Receive sense and leave politicians alone except you are eating directly from them.

And just before you doubt me if I'm was ever on Egina attached below a screenshot of my demobilization email after my contract ended.

Once again pls receive sense and leave politician

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WARRI: The City And The Kingdom / Yaba BRT Terminal: Another Abandoned Project? - Photos / Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.