Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field (19827 Views)

With Flights Banned, Son Sails Solo Across Atlantic To Reach Father, 90 / The Battle-Field Called “Lagos Traffic” / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by shotuns: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
I believe progress should be continous irrespective of how, who , when , why it started and as long as it is going to serve us all as a nation. We ' ve been blinded by politics, hatred , tribalism, racism, religion that we cannot reason beyond our indifferences.
If the youths are so divided by politics of hate on a faceless forum like Nairaland, then I wonder what will happen in the real world .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Fronesis: 3:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
If you relate this milestone to the achievement of the present administration, it shows your level of mediocrity and ignorance. I work in the oil field and I can categorically tell you this has nothing to do with the present government. Mind you I have no form of animosity or affinity for the present and past governments.

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by shotuns: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2018
The initiation began 2003. Not even during Jonathan regime. . Stop Lying. .

mrsif:
why is it that this apc government thrive so much on lies my brother has been working on this fpso SINCE smiley the the construction began 2011 it was Jonathan that started this project, not apc. even since apc came on board they have never don any thing to support the project they just look for the glory that does not belong to them. with this, I can confirm that APC IS A FRAUD. this one is not them say this am so so shock.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by PastorAji(m): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Zombies

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by ezekiel4luv(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
please go and have sense!!!
Butterflyleo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/281388-finally-egina-fpso-sails-to-offshore-field.html

YET, ANOTHER LAUDABLE ACHIEVEMENT

Finally, Egina FPSO sails to offshore field:

The $3.3 billion Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) unit built by Samsung Heavy Industries of Korea (SHI) for the 200,000 barrels per day capacity Egina oilfield began to sail to the oilfield.

Please, do note that, Egina FPSO is the only one of its kind in Africa and one of the world's largest.

God Bless All Buharists.

God Bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Buhari Is The Best Thing That Has Happened To Nigeria And Nigerians After Independence.

PMB till 2023 CARRY GOOOO!!!! kiss kiss PMB keeps making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by MrRitchie: 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
shows how you were trained and who trained you. shame!!
as in you're well trained in a very corrupt way if not u wouldn't be spitting those rubbish, very irritating.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by iammo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
MrRitchie:
as in you're well trained in a very corrupt way if not u wouldn't be spitting those rubbish, very irritating.

please get lost from my mention, I don't engage I'll mannered bum. If you can't contribute to a conversation simply remain a reader
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Glorymax: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
"EGINA FPSO" All these fight about who takes credit for the project, whether present or past administration should stop. Firstly, governance is a continuous process and any government that comes in should be able to continue on the good policies and plans of the predecessor.
This FPSO is just one part of the packages that made up the whole oil field (project). Some persons have been on this project for over five years. The LADOL yard host the FPSO package topside integration, Port Harcourt host the UFR and SPS packages of this same project, and all operations ending with offshore installations awaiting FPSO arrival have been concluded.
In the essence, what am saying is that the development of this oil field has been on for over five years (find out what I mean by the statement).

Just a little detail for us to stop fighting on who does what.
Nice day to all.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by bendike: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:

Ode!, its a JV between total and NNPC, discovered and started way back 2003, here is the link on total website ;

https://www.total.com/en/energy-expertise/projects/oil-gas/deep-offshore/egina-nigeria

how can you claim to be promoting Mr integrity, with cheap lies HOW?!!!
If not that he will be deceiving gullibles like himself, i would have said you leave him to wallow in his folly as "silence is the best answer for a fool".

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by bendike: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/281388-finally-egina-fpso-sails-to-offshore-field.html

YET, ANOTHER LAUDABLE ACHIEVEMENT

Finally, Egina FPSO sails to offshore field:

The $3.3 billion Floating Production Storage Offloading (FPSO) unit built by Samsung Heavy Industries of Korea (SHI) for the 200,000 barrels per day capacity Egina oilfield began to sail to the oilfield.

Please, do note that, Egina FPSO is the only one of its kind in Africa and one of the world's largest.

God Bless All Buharists.

God Bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Buhari Is The Best Thing That Has Happened To Nigeria And Nigerians After Independence.

PMB till 2023 CARRY GOOOO!!!! kiss kiss PMB keeps making us proud.
I see you have finally lost it. You have reached the stage of entering market place. grin
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by MrRitchie: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:

please get lost from my mention, I don't engage I'll mannered bum. If you can't contribute to a conversation simply remain a reader
I'd rather remain a reader than to comment those stupid words u put up there
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by EqUalJustice: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Agreed, that the Egina Project was awarded during GEJ regime, Buhari government/TOTAL have tried to ensure that the Egina Project progresses despite fluctuations in Oil Prices.

Buhari government now needs to ensure award of new Subsea Project's like the Bonga South West/Aparo Project.

Also, ENI ZABAZABA Project under litigation needs to be resolved among the Parties.

Nigeria needs more Projects to get the Oil & Gas industry busy. The local companies and Trained Nigerians through the Local Content scheme needs to be engaged.

Congratulations to TOTAL for this milestone. Additional 200,000 barrel/day oil production is a big plus to oil and gas sector.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by GetCofOProperty: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
shotuns:
The initiation began 2003. Not even during Jonathan regime. . Stop Lying. .
Hmmmm... Good devlopment anyways.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Nwaohafia1: 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Lol
..Egina FPSO has nothing to do with Buhari

Are you minding them? Yeye people
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by JeromeBlack: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

PMB till 2023 you are doomed

So, butterflyleo, you left the religion section and still continued with your lies?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by DeBrain045(m): 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
MrSkot:

Two categories of people I am sure cannot support buhari for 2019

1. People who depend on merit for their achievements.
2. People who do something legitimate unassociated with the government for a living.

Please do you fall into any of these
The bot grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yaba BRT Terminal: Another Abandoned Project? - Photos / Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / WARRI: The City And The Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.