Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field (19855 Views)

With Flights Banned, Son Sails Solo Across Atlantic To Reach Father, 90 / The Battle-Field Called “Lagos Traffic” / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by adecz: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2018
This must be a PDP initiated project.

APC lack the intellectual capacity to
initiate, talk less of executing any
meaningful project.

They simply complete PDP projects
& hijack the glory.

Mind you,
I hate PDP with vengeance;
but, call a spade a spade!!!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by oluspencer(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2018
Ndonu101:
meanwhile in another news truck load of citizens are being buried in Benue

their only crime is that they are farmers!

The Governor should set up a vigilante group to look into that , abi what’s the security vote giving to him for ?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by docadams: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Egina FPSO was ordered during the govt of Good luck Jonathan when Buhari was still wearing adult diapers and sipping kunu in Daura . Does Buhari even know the meaning of FPSO.

So what has Jonathan got to do with it?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Jessewizy(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will keep exposing your lies.

You lots are a ridiculous
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by fashrola(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Again I say shut your mouth you liar.

The contract was given to SHI in 2016. and not your 2013 under your imaginary GEJ you liar

Are you trying to tell us that FPSO egina was constructed under a year? Wonderful

5 Likes

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by jutan: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed how is this a PMB achievement? you are demarketing your paymaster with this kind of post, because a simple google search would burst your bubble and actually start making people focus on the initiator of the project. I hope BMC don't end up denting buhari's campaign by mistakenly bringing out more of PDP's achievements. Now you guys look ridiculous accusing PDP 16years as a waste, and you are only bringing out PDP projects that the completion date was already fixed for now

https://www.total.com/en/energy-expertise/projects/oil-gas/deep-offshore/egina-nigeria
There is no need wasting so much time, they are all dullards. They always shoot themselves on the foot...

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by SarkinYarki: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2018
docadams:

Nothing too but we just had to make y'all know Total awarded the contract in 2013 and Buhari had no input
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by bazzyblings: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Abeg be saying Buhari there ... did it change the price of oil and gas ? I wonder why we are so moved my any little things that has no impact in the common man undecided
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 27, 2018
Stop displaying your stupidity online, the project started way before PMB even started his 2015 campaign

Butterflyleo:

Where and when did PDP initiate this? Abi is your head paining you?

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Samsung Heavy Industries was awarded the contract to build Egina FPSO in 2013 under the Jonathan govt ...so again Buhari has no hand in this

guy y u dey argue with blind people when know nothing about d vessel or its function. guy no waste ur mb dey reply retards

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Jessewizy(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
fashrola:

Are you trying to tell us that FPSO egina was constructed under a year? Wonderful
He is pathetic liar.... That project will take at least half a decade to complete.

2 Likes

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Abeg help me tell the fellow, he is ignorant, and he is proudly displaying it to the whole world..

fashrola:

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by erico2k2(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

AHAH, u GUYS SEIZE TO AMAZE ME,,How are the beneficiaries of this??
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Fashdeejay(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2018
docadams:

It is nothing political as the world's largest FPSO is not a political achievement of either APC or PDP... All Jonathan did was allow it to be built here in Nigeria... It comprises of 1300 rooms... State of the art... Buhari/ Jonathan had no input whatsoever to the building of this FPSO... So to those shouting buhari did stuff look for another for of advertising your client... He had nothing to do with the building of the FPso being a JV between total and nnpc...
Jonathan was instrumental and nothing more... So it's almost as if he didn't add anything to it either...
But please don't try to sell a lie to the public claiming this was a buhari regime initiative

4 Likes

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Badooguy: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2018
OP please go and look for something to do, buhari have no hand in this, this is the CPY i work and I have be working here for the pass 10 years now, it started with the last government.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Badooguy: 10:20am On Aug 27, 2018
You are very correct, it started with the last government and not this government, EGINA was approved by GJE and move it to LADOL lagos state. So I see nothing where APC comes in. This is my company where I work for the pass 10 years now ok.
adecz:
This must be a PDP initiated project.

APC lack the intellectual capacity to
initiate, talk less of executing any
meaningful project.

They simply complete PDP projects
& hijack the glory.

Mind you,
I hate PDP with vengeance;
but, call a spade a spade!!!
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by fashrola(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2018
emror4u:
Abeg help me tell the fellow, he is ignorant, and he is proudly displaying it to the whole world..

Even a vessel of 2000 GRT takes two years to build, from keel laying to completion
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by tukorzstudioz(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

EGINA FPSO has been in the works for almost a decade and it's 2018 field integration docking has been on schedule for 7 years .. ( ask any one who works in Total upstream)...
My elder brother is in total he goes to south Korea 2 months and come back a month.. That project has been going on since around 2008...Nigerians like politicizing everything

4 Likes

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by effty(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are the one that have brain problem. Can you please tell me what I don't know about EGINA?

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by cpapa: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2018
iammo:
lipsrsealed how is this a PMB achievement? you are demarketing your paymaster with this kind of post, because a simple google search would burst your bubble and actually start making people focus on the initiator of the project. I hope BMC don't end up denting buhari's campaign by mistakenly bringing out more of PDP's achievements. Now you guys look ridiculous accusing PDP 16years as a waste, and you are only bringing out PDP projects that the completion date was already fixed for now

https://www.total.com/en/energy-expertise/projects/oil-gas/deep-offshore/egina-nigeria
dont mind the mugu how is buhari project i worked on this project from 2013 to 2016 i devoted all my time experience and hard work nd they want to give credit to buhari where was buhari during the design phase wen i will leave my house by 5.30am to get to work and close by 5.50pm make d op take time

3 Likes

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by cpapa: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2018
tukorzstudioz:

My elder brother is in total he goes to south Korea 2 months and come back a month.. That project has been going on since around 2008...Nigerians like politicizing everything
make God bless you may be d op is not an engineer make people way be engineer enlighten the op i worked on this project for 4yrs where was buhari anybody way go give credit to buhari for the effort i put into this work God go judge am
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by pimpo: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will keep exposing your lies.

Obviously you are illiterate when it comes to matters of the O&G industry in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by docadams: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2018
Fashdeejay:

It is nothing political as the world's largest FPSO is not a political achievement of either APC or PDP... All Jonathan did was allow it to be built here in Nigeria... It comprises of 1300 rooms... State of the art... Buhari/ Jonathan had no input whatsoever to the building of this FPSO... So to those shouting buhari did stuff look for another for of advertising your client... He had nothing to do with the building of the FPso being a JV between total and nnpc...
Jonathan was instrumental and nothing more... So it's almost as if he didn't add anything to it either...
But please don't try to sell a lie to the public claiming this was a buhari regime initiative

You almost convinced me of your sincerity but you still returned to the vomit. The project spanned over 2 regimes so both HOS must have had link to the project. The degree of involvement is the difference which I even think is immaterial.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by pgodson7(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2018
my brother worked on that project bfr the job was completed.
it is not propaganda.
so shut ur thrash of a mouth
Sharpshooota:
Expect news like this daily as elections draws near....

Propaganda government at work

They have nothing to offer... They all forged certificates to deceive the gullible zombies
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
I'm so shocked at what this thread has been reduced to.

Leaders of tomorrow, you're all pathetic.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Sannisege: 10:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Ndonu101:

Enemy of progress. How come Benue killings stopped as soon as the governor decamped to PDP. PDP stop killing Nigerians just to get power
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Guiderlaurel: 10:53am On Aug 27, 2018
Is a pity that people who know nothing about Egina come here and talk rubbish. I was part of the people that has been working on that Egina platform calibrating over 900 PSVs (pressure Relief Valves). I really enjoyed myself even though a as a contractor earning over 35k daily for 6 months.

Now listen Egina has been on plan even before Goodlucks Jonathan's regime when the MOU was signed. Buhari is just lucky it sailed in his administration.

I'm neither PDP nor APC but I feel ashamed when instead of thinking how to make money, you ate here arguing about Buhari and Jonathan who doesn't even know you.

Look around your mates are driving good cars and living well. Some on Egina platform where earning 250k per day just as a Rope Access Inspector.

Receive sense and leave politicians alone except you are eating directly from them.

And just before you doubt me if I'm was ever on Egina attached below a screenshot of my demobilization email after my contract ended.

Once again pls receive sense and leave politician

Thanks

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by blessedolu: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2018
What is the connection between these two scenarios?! Hate consumes. Joy liberates....

Ndonu101:

Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The link is open right here. You wish this was so PDP but alas you fail. Drilling of the oil field began In 2014 and drilling continued through 2015 and your buffoon was removed in 2015 even before they could ascertain the volume of oil reserves available in the newly discovered oil field.

It was after they were able to determine this that they know were able to decide on the capacity this floating storage would have.

PDP SHAME!!!
Egina deal was signed by Deziani as Petroleum Minister. I should suspect you have the rest figured out.

Hint: The boys about to hit town with private jets on this transaction belong to Jonathan while some sit in ignorance.
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by kenex4ever(m): 10:56am On Aug 27, 2018
Butterflyleo:

even if you are not smart, can't u read?
Re: Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field by Bizibi(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2018
docadams:

You almost convinced me of your sincerity but you still returned to the vomit. The project spanned over 2 regimes so both HOS must have had link to the project. The degree of involvement is the difference which I even think is immaterial.
smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pius Adesanmi’s Mother, Daughter Sue Boeing Over Ethiopian Airlines Crash. / Speeding Driver Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) / Experiences Of Nigerians In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.