Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (17974 Views)

What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by uglodoh(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2018
royalamour:
18 hrs Daily. That's because of the increase in water level courtesy of the rainy season.

What has water level gotten to do with this? We have more of thermal/ gas and coal power stations than hydro power stations.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by micholalo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2018
very very bad here. I just moved to this area. after ronik polytechnics, ailegun road, EJIGBO, dey still engage in one day ON, one day OFF. during the 1 day ON, u will not use it for 5hrs self. pls who knows how I can write a petition against them?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by micholalo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
muykem:
Please this is not to criticize or commend anybody but to holistic appraise light situation in Nigeria. Mention your area and be honest in your appraisal. Thanks.

bad is an under statement here. pls how can I write petition again them.?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Debroslink: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
kophy:
This sender is very correct, Nigerian who reside around this areas enjoy power supply 24/7.In the whole of Lagos State Ahmmdiyah residence enjoy best of power supply. So also people living in Obada Oko via Abeokuta, in fact Generator Engineer arroud this axis will tell you that they have very very low patronage.

Dont be too sure of that.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please there is no light in Nigeria.....

Even the president has a budget running into billions for servicing of aso rock listers...

No light in any part of Nigeria pls.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Olaitan1818: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Here in bariga Temple street at least we enjoyed it 18hours making sense now
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by vimejoraz(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
From Ewupe Ogun state partially good we ration the light one day on one day off 2pm till 2pm next day.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by jnoz23(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2018
Na road I wan to talk about, not light.
Dat badagry express way from iyana iba to ojo barracks na big time setup!
Everyday na fight, dis Lagos turn a normal person to madman!
Shey na like dis we go dey dey?
Thank you.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by sharubutu(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
modupe2:
Its getting better.........thanks to PMB

Thanks to the rain instead... Watch how the situation will deteriorate when the rain stops.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Odingo1: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
Every raining season in Nigeria since last 10 years the electricity supply is stable but become worst in dry season, the cycle is always the same,no improvement year to year.

Shame on Nigerian government, they have nothing to offer except nepotism,bribery and looting.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by OhiOfIhima: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
royalamour:
18 hrs Daily. That's because of the increase in water level courtesy of the rainy season.

But we experience d worst around my area.. Dat is Mangoro cement down to dopemu.. No light
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ezebunafo(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2018
yeyeboi:
If You Have Not Seen Light Before Come To Ahmaddiya , Ijaiye Ojokoro AswearuGod you go fear steady power supply 100percent
walai,u don talk am finish.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2018
Here in governors road Ikotun Lagos. From 24/7 light dey. We de use metre so each room for the house pay 3k every month
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by bigtt76(f): 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2018
Its raining season so not unexpected grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
My light in my area is a secret... Becus I don't want nepa to start disturbing us...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by uju22(f): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2018
Well in my Area, Ago palace Okota, PHCN have really improved, at least we do enjoy light for more than 20hours everday
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by revolt(m): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2018
frowland:

Which area, as I stay around there at the moment. As I type there is light and it have been on since with 2 hours/1hour take and bring intervals. Maybe your actual location is having a transformer problem not a general problem.
lailai...theres no light right now. Yesterday was day on... they brought the light by 6..took it about 4 tyms before leaving it by 8. Then took it by 12. Till 9 took it by 11....and there goes our one day off.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by muykem: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mention your area and be objective with it.
micholalo:

bad is an under statement here. pls how can I write petition again them.?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by emmanikewon(m): 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
Joju Area in Sango Otta, Ogun state the light is not good 1 day on, 1 day off with less than 12hrs of electricity on the ON DAY.[i][/i]
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by 360great(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2018
Less than 6 hours a month in KWALE DELTA STATE, about 20hrs/day in KETU LAGOS STATE
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Seun4blue:
In Akure, Ondo State. Minimum of 12hours

Gbogi, Korede, Owode, Adegbola, Bypass, Adinlewa - at least 12hours (4+4+4) per day. And sometimes 18hours.
So electricity has greatly improved.

The 4+4+4 shows you actually live in Akure
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by chinonso47: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
Donald95:
Arriaria district in Aba Abịa State.

Light has improved significantly at least out of 24 hours, we get light for about 16 hours.

Bill ranges from 3000 to 5000 unmetered

Guy which side of Ariaria u dey??
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by micholalo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
muykem:
Mention your area and be objective with it.

ailegun/Nitel road, after ronik polytechnics, Ejigbo, closest busstop Ile-epo(along ikotun)

objective.: to have steady power supply every day like every other area in Lagos. thanks
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by izzyboi(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2018
hello guys, I just started my website yesterday and I'm in dire need of visitors, please visit my blog www.listdorm.com
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by frowland(m): 2:18pm On Aug 27, 2018
revolt:
lailai...theres no light right now. Yesterday was day on... they brought the light by 6..took it about 4 tyms before leaving it by 8. Then took it by 12. Till 9 took it by 11....and there goes our one day off.

I asked you which area of ipaja and you are replying with 'lie lie'. smh. Well, its unfortunate for you because Peace Estate Baruwa have light right now and it have been so for a long time. Call your nearest IKDC and table your problems.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Emusan(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
udumosam23:
Like twice a month. Idomi yakkurr LGA CRS. Yet there's no month I don't pay bills. It's frustrating.

Awilo ooo
Wolideya?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by MissNicole01(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
23 hours of uninterrupted power supply.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by abdullkabar(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
modakeke,osun state,very steady supply with occasional scon scon
/
ibeju lekki Lagos,very poor...like 6-7 hours a week max
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by arthurwillia(m): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2018
gift01:
We don't have light since March 28 because we protested against crazy billing and demanded for Prepaid Meter. Our transformer is on vacation

Are you reporting from ogun state area?

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by spiceadole: 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
johnlvis:
Light have improve in UYO . We now have up to 15hours light each day with an average bill of 4000 per flat .

Which part of UYo.. Cos here in Abak road, no light since December.
If it comes on for 1 hour a day, it's too long
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by spiceadole: 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
DannyJ19:
PHED are really bad

Nung-Oku ibesikpo residents are been neglected despite the excess amount charged.

I think Electricity situation in Uyo is poor generally...
ABAK road, no light since December
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by johnlvis(m): 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
spiceadole:

Which part of UYo.. Cos here in Abak road, no light since December.
If it comes on for 1 hour a day, it's too long

Oron road

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How We Plan To Create 100,000 Jobs In Nigeria — UK Govt / Rivers AAC Governorship Candidate Alleges Threat To Life / Ondo Partners Horn Glass Germany To Establish Float Glass Factory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.