Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? (17977 Views)

What's The Light Situation In Your Area? / Current Situation In Osogbo, Osun State Over Sen. Adeleke's Tribunal Victory / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by sleekyskillz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
24hrs light here in ketu but the bill is outrageous... d last was abt 16k

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by adeblow(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2018
In Keffi nasarawa if we get 4 hours a day, we usually thank God
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by calculuspaul07(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
At GBONYIN LG in Ekiti State, is going to 7yrs that they are not be using ELECTRICITY. And nothing have been done to it thru Government.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by CocoaOla: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Phcn rob me of eleven thousand naira every month for just 2 hours light in one week every month cry
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by condomuser: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
Reporting live from Sambisa forest, there is no light here infact the only light here is torchlight.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by thaoriginator: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

not my fault ooo.

I move around a bit & those are places I have 'accommodation' (let me not say houses before efcc starts probing me for having more than 1 'place of residence'...
ok thanks for the explanation.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ITbomb(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
We get light here almost 12 hours guaranteed every day..

It is only at night when the sun goes down that with don't have light
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Yhelay(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
power supply in Nvuigwe, Woji Port Harcourt is around 20-22 hours and averagely #5000 per month.

An active person is an active person irrespective of his circumstances. Kudos to BRF
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Francopol(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2018
Karkarna, Yankwashi LGA, Jigawa State. Total blackout here! I don't know what is NEPA light here in Karkarna!
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
3-7hours

Benin city
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by slowie(m): 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
sleekyskillz:
24hrs light here in ketu but the bill is outrageous... d last was abt 16k
I can confirm this especially the bill.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Charly68: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2018
It has improved in Osogbo
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Kexcellency: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
camp area, abeokuta, Ogun state. the light is so bad,maximum of 30mins in 2days

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lagos Mainland and Island conditions are terribly these days. There is a pattern in my area presently. Thursday mornings to Monday afternoons, it is always turned off. Then Monday evenings to Wednesdays evenings, it is turned on for like 4 to 5 hours daily. I landed in a serious mess with a friend who till date felt I deliberately turned off my phone, but I had flat battery just that weekend because my generator was faulty. No matter how hard I tried to explain, I could not just find the right words to explain. Just that weekend!

It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Auxtin85(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
muykem:
Please this is not to criticize or commend anybody but to holistic appraise light situation in Nigeria. Mention your area and be honest in your appraisal. Thanks.

Commissioner Street, Johannesburg South Africa 24 hours light no blink.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kophy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
This sender is very correct, Nigerian who reside around this areas enjoy power supply 24/7.In the whole of Lagos State Ahmmdiyah residence enjoy best of power supply. So also people living in Obada Oko via Abeokuta, in fact Generator Engineer arroud this axis will tell you that they have very very low patronage.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
I live at Rumuoduru,Oboi Akpro LGA Rivers State
In a week we only have light �2-4 days and each day the light only last for 1hours sometimes 1 hour 30mins
We connected our light from Eliwohana

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ipaulsblog(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
hmm, i think you guys need to come to COOU uli, anambra state university , no light for ages now. we the students are suffering because of that.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by BIGDADDY000(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2018
@ OGBOMOSO, OYO STATE at least they were doing great.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Metrics4tea: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
okota, Lagos. 20hrs a day
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by mabaz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
Igwe close First artillery portharcourt,rivers state. 11pm to 6am (4days on 3days off) as you can see, poor is an understatement.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by uglodoh(f): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
royalamour:
18 hrs Daily. That's because of the increase in water level courtesy of the rainy season.

What has water level gotten to do with this?
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kingsolo215(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
Fagba - it's worse now

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by unitysheart(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2018
SolutionMee:
Perfect

In fact, perfect is even an understatement

For the past few years now, I've never seen or experienced what darkness is

There's light 24hrs daily here

I've never heard the sound of generator all this while as well

@Diaspora
I'm reporting from the State

LOL. I was wondering at the beginning, if you are real.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by HeWrites(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Here is Osogbo, Osun State at inside Dada Estate, we are enjoying light like pussay.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by tickertop(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2018
Umule area by assemblies orji street aba,abia state.
The light only comes by 11pm and goes at exactly 7am. Appx 8hrs of light but only when you are sleeping. The light is assumed for household while all the biz run generators all the day. Its appalling
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kudos4god(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Very very bad at Cross River state
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ionsman: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
24 hrs daily except it's about to rain(heavy) or it's faulty and they usually fix it same day or next. Bill...18000. We no gree pay again. We're planning on reporting to NERC.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by Saeed110: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
guys my own area worse die.....zamfara...sabongari
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ElRapido: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
yeyeboi:
If You Have Not Seen Light Before Come To Ahmaddiya , Ijaiye Ojokoro AswearuGod you go fear steady power supply 100percent

That's true even extending to AIT road, alakuko etc
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by kindnyce(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
Originality007:
I hate buhari pass anything but i. must confess the electricity has really improve in my area.

I love your bluntness and objectivity.
Re: What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? by ionsman: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
kophy:
This sender is very correct, Nigerian who reside around this areas enjoy power supply 24/7.In the whole of Lagos State Ahmmdiyah residence enjoy best of power supply. So also people living in Obada Oko via Abeokuta, in fact Generator Engineer arroud this axis will tell you that they have very very low patronage.

The whole of Lagos like you live everywhere in Lagos. My brother lives at Alagbado(the area AIT headquarters is located). They have light 24 hours daily(except faulty). Ambode now tarred roads there. That place is heaven.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tafa Balewa Chosen As Time Magazine's Leader Of The Year In 1960 (Throwback) / FG Refunds ₦78 Billion Spent On Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State / Ondo Partners Horn Glass Germany To Establish Float Glass Factory (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.