Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes (61209 Views)

Only Illiterates Patronise Prostitutes !!! / Something I Noticed About All The Prostitutes I Fvuck.. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by Vickky2121: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2018
93Miles:
The former.
the latter
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by ikenna930(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2018
sharpwriter:

If you look at it from the book of Genesis, the oldest profession is simply Agriculture (farming) that is Gardening from Eden, and tilling of the ground which is farming. Another area of farming is being a shepherd which can also be termed as Livestock farming. Then hunting. All these are the oldest profession on earth not PROSTITUTION that is being used as a Cliche, a false cliche at that. So it is good to be apt via personal research not following the crowd to speak falseness with them.
I totally agree with you dear. But its among the oldest professions by the Greeks.
I hope you dont expect it to be written in the bible
Re: Men Who Patronise Prostitutes Versus The Prostitutes by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Now between brostitutes and prostitutes, who can we say is responsible for the thriving immoral market?
Nobody. It is simple economics: demand and supply. There is always a demand for sex so prostitutes supply the service.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guy Kneels To Beg A Girl In Enugu (Video, Photos) / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.