Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. (4482 Views)

Hips & Breast Alert! Photos Of This Actress In Tight Gown Is All You Need To See / Man And His Woman Strips Unclad For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Airforce1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
So I took my girlfriend to "Mother Care" boutique to shop for new maternity gowns today and it feels good sitting on that couch and watch her try the maternity gowns on for a perfect fit.

I'M A LOVER MAN.
and wouldnt mind emptying my bank account for my girl and baby comfort because they are the most precious happenings in my life right now ... *Smiles*

As you all know, baby Jayden will soon be born and OH MY GOD, I CAN'T WAIT.

#FranchiseCelebrity
#OmoDada
#BeardGang
#OhWeGlobalNow
#RelationshipGoals

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by KUSHKAMP: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by joshmarcus(m): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2018
congrats
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2018
Thanks
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Tolexander: 6:22pm On Aug 27, 2018
Airforce1:
Thanks
Congrats!

Please remember to always keep your children away from visiting nairaland. Because if they see your numerous posts here, they may kill you or commit suicide.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Airforce1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tolexander:
Congrats!

Please remember to always keep your children away from visiting nairaland. Because if they see your numerous post here, they may kill you or commit suicide.

Was that comment necessary?

Did I force you to open my threads and read ?

Did I mention your name on my write up that made you wrote such hateful suicide comment ?

It not, Then whatever happens to you is your fault.

4 Likes

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Tolexander: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2018
Airforce1:

Was that comment necessary?

Did I force you to open my threads and read ?

Did I mention your name on my write up that made you wrote such hateful suicide comment ?

It not, Then whatever happens to you is your fault.
that is not hateful suicide comment bro.

Just an advice

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Airforce1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Tolexander:
that is not hateful suicide comment bro.

Just an advice
Just watch out

1 Like

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2018
Mumu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Astonmartin(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
I think mourinho should start Martial Lukaku and Sanchez as our front line tonight, any other opinions
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by MetroBaba1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
Why Do Guys Foolishly 'Gift' This Guy Some Audience Sef. Abi, Na Juju

If You Stop Commenting, I See No Reason Why He'll Want To Continue Wallowing In Such Stupidity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Oyindidi(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2018
9 months never reach? This belle don too tey

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by 1shortblackboy: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2018
na wa o d belle na indian film?
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Roughfyzay(m): 1:13am On Aug 28, 2018
Astonmartin:
I think mourinho should start Martial Lukaku and Sanchez as our front line tonight, any other opinions
That was one of his many mistakes. I do hope Man Utd wax back stronger sha
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by Sarang(f): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2018
If you have money ehh aswear nah run we go run for you for nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by TDonald: 5:33am On Aug 28, 2018
OP, give us pictures nah

3 Likes

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by duduade: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce1:
So I took my girlfriend to "Mother Care" boutique to shop for new maternity gowns today and it feels good sitting on that couch and watch her try the maternity gowns on for a perfect fit.

I'M A LOVER MAN.
and wouldnt mind emptying my bank account for my girl and baby comfort because they are the most precious happenings in my life right now ... *Smiles*

#FranchiseCelebrity
#OmoDada
#BeardGang
#OhWeGlobalNow
#RelationshipGoals

Hmmmm no money to fly her abroad to born

Even contonu here is abroad and very affordable
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by osemoses1234(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce1 your mumu never still do abi nah from village

Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by atilla(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
Airforce do u plan to get married to ur madam? If u do Pls invite us oh. I pray u have a healthy baby.
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by chris2face(m): 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2018
Astonmartin:
Man u problem is defence,Bailly,Lindelof,Smalling and Jones are all washed up,Man u need central defenders just see the kind goals they are conceding Man u are in crisis and please no person should compare Pep and Jose cause they are not mate
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by duduade: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2018
Airforce1:

I'M A LOVER MAN.

#FranchiseCelebrity
#OmoDada
#BeardGang
#OhWeGlobalNow
#RelationshipGoals

Issokay
Re: Seeing My Girl Friend On A Maternity Gown Is The Best Experince Ever.. by TheMan3: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
Airforce1:

I'M A LOVER MAN.
and wouldnt mind emptying my bank account for my girl and baby comfort because they are the most precious happenings in my life right now ... *Smiles*2

#FranchiseCelebrity
#OmoDada
#BeardGang
#OhWeGlobalNow
#RelationshipGoals
if you can empty your account on her, marry her

(1) (Reply)

God is good / I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics). / Update: I Just Reported Jim Iyke To Instablog, They Are Interested!!! (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.