Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl (4416 Views)

My Girl Is Having A Side Nigga (see How I Caught Her) / I Just Gave My Girl Friend 40k For Christmas - See Reasons / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by mrpoul(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2021
There's this girl, I have been dating for about 6 months now. And there is something I noticed about her which I always try to ignore. But recently, I have been having a lot of thoughts about it. Okay, every week I give her money either when she comes to my house or she will call telling me that she have issues that needs money. The problem now is that her phone got bad and she needs about 4k to fix it, she called and told me about it. I told her I don't have money that the little I have I want to use start a small business. But eversince, I told her, I won't be giving her that I'm trying to sort out myself. She has refuse picking my calls. So I wanted to know if it is a norms to be giving your girl friend money every week or whenever she has problem or I should let her be?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by slawormiir: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Just say you don't have money

Wetin make you say the little you have you want to use it and start business

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2021
mrpoul:
There's this girl, I have been dating for about 6 months now. And there is something I noticed about her which I always try to ignore. But recently, I have been having a lot of thoughts about it. Okay, every week I give her money either when she comes to my house or she will call telling me that she have issues that needs money. The problem now is that her phone got bad and she needs about 4k to fix it, she called and told me about it. I told her I don't have money that the little I have I want to use start a small business. But eversince, I told her, I won't be giving her that I'm trying to sort out myself. She has refuse picking my calls. So I wanted to know if it is a norms to be giving your girl friend money every week or whenever she has problem or I should let her be?
Yes ooo ooo ooo ooooo, money is meant to be spent on women stop been stingy and since you do have sex with her you must pay directly or indirectly kos she's not your wife,don't leave the fornication aspect while you hammer on the billing. Pay your dues to her promptly or you remain single till you are capable

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Odiriance4all(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2021
As a young Man, if you want to make it in this country, avoid relationship anything call girlfriend avoid it
I know it's not easy because of sexual urge but a anytime the urge come go Bleep ashawo with 1k for short time. It less stressful

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by house10studio: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
mrpoul:
sorry ohh how old are u?
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by 4reala(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Concentrate on your biz and leave the lady for now

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2021
mrpoul:
I'm guessing you are the religious type sir? Because they usually dont use their brain even though it's there to be used.

14 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2021
cheesy
You just single-handedly employed yourself as the chief commissioner of poverty alleviation schemes board...

Na people like una dey make our Nigerian ladies dey get that entitlement mentality so undecided

Why start up something that you can't finish..

23 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Southernigbo: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2021
A beg give her de money, how will u feel if u are put on regular stipend and its not coming again?
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Brunicekid(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
OP, shine ya eye... It is crystal clear there is a doubt to the girl's likeness or "love" for you... A girl who truly/sincerely "loves you" will find it difficult demanding money from you... I CAN TELL YOU THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by yanabasee1(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Op learn to have feelings for ladies who are working and not depending on a man for survival.... Altho we have very small amount of such ladies existing in Nigeria.... But do your research and get one of such ladies...... They'll empower you to grow rather than stagnating you to feed their lazy self and when you are down, they'll be quick to run over to get another simp to suck dry....

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by SmartPolician: 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Brunicekid:
OP, shine ya eye... It is crystal clear there is a doubt to the girl's likeness or "love" for you... A girl who truly/sincerely "loves you" will find it difficult demanding money from you... I CAN TELL YOU THIS FROM EXPERIENCE!

This is not entirely true. That's why guys are increasingly encouraged to either date a girl who has a reliable means of livelihood or someone with a good upbringing and virtues. If you miss to get a girl who has either of those two qualities, you have officially started poverty alleviation programme aka serious relationship.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with a girlfriend asking for financial support once in a while. However, that girl who always asks is nothing but a liability. Lastly, those who rarely ask deserve the best things money can buy; give her without looking back.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Clickguy44: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Most guys would realise that they have been dating themselves all along, if they loss their job or become broke.

If she doesn't pick your calls it not your fault, move on.

YOU DESERVE BETTER.

9 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Trouble dey sleep but u dey go wake am
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Albertone(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Yes ooo ooo ooo ooooo, money is meant to be spent on women stop been stingy and since you do have sex with her you must pay directly or indirectly kos she's not your wife,don't leave the fornication aspect while you hammer on the billing. Pay your dues to her promptly or you remain single till you are capable

Did he tell you he sleeps with her?

Assuming he had sex with her,why should he pay? They both fücked each other.They both enjoyed it.Why will he be the one to pay her?

The girl too is stingy if she can't spend on him too.

Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme!!

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Albertone(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
mrpoul:

You give her money every week??
Do you give your parents money every week?How about your younger siblings??

She has used kanyamata on you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by AmgMakanaki(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2021
She’s not a wifey. Bitch her... her friends don Dey spoil her

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Stop dating predators

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by CheedyJ(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
You can’t be giving ants sugar and expect them not to come near you but stop giving them sugar and watch dem disappear , that’s your case my friend ...

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Brunicekid(m): 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
SmartPolician:

This is not entirely true. That's why guys are increasingly encouraged to either date a girl who has a reliable means of livelihood or someone with a good upbringing and virtues. If you miss to get a girl who has either of those two qualities, you have officially started poverty alleviation programme aka serious relationship.

BTW, there's nothing wrong with a girlfriend asking for financial support once in a while. However, that girl who always asks is nothing but a liability. Lastly, those who rarely ask deserve the best things money can buy; give her without looking back.
Our argument is quite synonymous... Of course, the girl can ask once in a while, but even that "once in a while" will be hard for a girl that truly loves you!

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by skywalker240(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
R
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by OscarJaden(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
For your sanity,avoid Nigerian girls like a plague

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by billynoni(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Come me lemme advice you, give her the money for the little business, to shop clothes and accessories. Do you have family land? Sell it and let her buy bone straight with it plus upgrade that broken phone to iPhone 11 or 12.... Ah yes lest I forget, please give her your house rent for feeding, fine babe like your lady can't go hungry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by YorubaNinja: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
JAPAAA!
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by slimman007: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2021
mrpoul:

I don' t know what to tell you...Why have a leech and entitled girlfriend who has nothing to offer except her puccy.Ask yourself ever since she has being with you what meaningful value has she added to you if you can't found positive answer to this please let her go and have peace of mind.With your current situation you need a lady who will support you to actualise your dream not a liabilty.That girl is a parasite so run.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Zazamulah: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
where did he mention that he has sex with her?
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by eneazi(f): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
I always tell people the way you start any relationship determines how you'll go with it, from the beginning you showed her that you could give and provide for her needs just for reasons. Talk to her if you're not comfortable or complain about your own personal needs too

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Craig24: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
It's only in Nigeria that you assume d role of a father just cos a girl agress to be in a union with you.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Hanibbal(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:

Zzor again.. I don't know if you mean all these things you use to post on this forum or you just like using people to catch cruise.
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hanibbal:

Zzor again.. I don't know if you mean all these things you use to post on this forum or you just like using people to catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
The hallmark of integrity is never to be compromise..
Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by EXLOVER(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Girls dating for the money, boys dating for the pvssy and company...

Always use your head, if the relationship is taking too much, fade out of it ASAP, I'm currently fading out of a 3 weeks relationship, the girl own PhD in flashing, she gat nothing much to offer me, just her sweet pvssy and she's very romantic, but I'm not going to be carried away by all that, i always use my head and my calculator...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do To Get My Man Back Completely? / RICH Man In A Wheelchair?? / See What My Gf Sent Me This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.